Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico for June 2018  (Read 625 times)
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

There so many choices but you can try to look at jinbi ico theh are backed by gold according to what i've read they are the first token partnered with a gold mining company

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

The Fantom Foundation adopted the practice from QuarkChain and decided to arrange a lottery. I'm sure it's an overrated project. I would invest in Acorn Collective.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

ICO is pretty much and there are many potential ICOs, but the potential here is mainly for you to analyze, no one is sure that they will succeed. So I think you should practice analytical skills to get a potential ICO for you.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

My TOP-5 for June-2018 now:
1) Metronome
2) Usechain
3) TIM
4) Sparkster
5) DAV
I want to invest 20% in each one.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

You are still in time to partecipate at the ico of Multiversum, it ends this sunday but you can still grab some tokens with a little bonus before it hits the exchanges, they will list on the first exchange by the first decade of july. It's a very promising project in my opinion, they want to create a new blockchain that has a real usage in the data world, create databases relaiable, safe and cheap to use. anyone wich actually develops databases with the current languages will be able to develop them on blockchain because they have created some new java libraries! they will also made an airdrop for all the token holders during the next 18 months

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

One of the ico ongoing right now is the Rocati project with the concept of real estate property. I think it is the best ico for june. During the ICO phase, 45 million ROCATI will be placed on the market, with a value of one euro for each token.
IrinaKaizer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Crypto Lady

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

Now a lot of people are betting on the Phantom. Most likely just a good PR, but if there is activity, it is likely to be x))

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Conundrumwas

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

I commonly stay away with ICO's but when I see and learn about this project. I immediately invested on it. The one thing that have moved me is that they are aiming to end the rise of fake ICO's and scam coin by creating communities of expert to be able to create a decentralized review of all upcoming tokens. With this, the risk of people getting scammed would be lessen. BTW, here's there website. www.menlo.one

That depends if a certain token has intrinsic value. I believe that Aitheon and Menlo One are ICOs that will soon get mass adoption & grow exponentially. I saw this interview video of Menlo One's CEO by Korean Jew Trading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o it seems like a brilliant idea.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

I will rather prefer an ICO like ENLTE to invest in
you can also look at the ICO rating site to find a good ICO project. if you are looking for a good ICO project and want to invest in it. You can look at https://web.enlte.com. I think ICO ENLTE is good to invest in it.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

This may be slightly off topic since this token sale is for July, but I believe that Menlo One is the game changer of all upcoming ICOs. It's going to play a major role as an ICO marketplace which means that investors will be able to buy all ICOs it has listed within its platform allowing a safer and more convenient way of investing. We even only need to upload our ID's once for KYC requirements. Here's a video of Korean Jew interviewing Menlo's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

This may be slightly off topic since this token sale is for July, but I believe that Menlo One is the game changer of all upcoming ICOs. It's going to play a major role as an ICO marketplace which means that investors will be able to buy all ICOs it has listed within its platform allowing a safer and more convenient way of investing. We even only need to upload our ID's once for KYC requirements. Here's a video of Korean Jew interviewing Menlo's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be

Would that be safe allowing a site manage your own credentials? Also, can menlo make a safe platform for investors as we know everything now can be faked including reviews and team members. I'm onto ICO's right now and I'm planning to invest on projects with good use cases.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

To invest on ICO, will be better if you do a research before invest on it because now they are potentially get scammed. You must see the management of that ICO, look at their product, if there no product, better to not invest on it. Anyway, you can see on MAESTRO ICO that looking good as investment. You can go to the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391640.0
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

My TOP-5 for June-
1) Sonder
2) Usechain
3) DAV
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

When it comes to potential ICOs, I find that there is a lot to say, but what is more potent is that it is a big issue, which requires some experience and knowledge to analyze, and partly based on the perception of each. people.

lumpum

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

almost all of which I participate in are unsuccessful projects. so I do not advise anyone.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

almost all of which I participate in are unsuccessful projects. so I do not advise anyone.
Bounties or investment? not all of the projects ended up unsuccessful or scam, we can scale that there's a lot of ICO's that falls for that category and there's a big risk that we have to face but the opportunities and profits that we may miss will be a great frustration to the investors, that's why it is so important to know what you are doing and dealing with the ICO's campaigns, we can use some resources to reduce some risks but that is not 100% reliable, do your own evaluation together with your resources is the best thing to do.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

Whats best ico for JUNE 2018

I know Xcov.com ico and fantom
What about you ?

A couple ICOs that are very worth looking into are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network. Neither ICOs have launched yet but are set to be announced soon. Definitely keep an eye on these projects as they both have very real world use cases and are utilizing blockchain heavily.

Fr8 Network deals with removing intermediaries in supply chains, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm on the blockchain.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Whats best ico for JUNE 2018

I know Xcov.com ico and fantom
What about you ?
You forget about the past ICO project QuarkChain. It was hard to get into this project. But the time spent paid off. I've multiplied the investment by 12 times!!

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

I prefer real life business models such as global reit and helbiz.
Helbiz is a gem and you need to check it for your future plans. Global reit is nice ico still on crowdsale stage.
Check them all and choose your best one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: