Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete This Thread  (Read 3669 times)
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:51:33 AM

I understand all the FUD... It was to be expected.

Nonetheless we are grateful for the few who have chosen to invest so far. To you, you will not be disappointed.

There are still bonds available. Get them now while they are cheap.

The Official Sale and Extended Sale bonds will be facilitated with CryptoStocks.com as planned. There are still two weeks left.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon
How unfortunate, I was hoping to understand why this project is so great instead of you telling me that it is.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:37:44 AM

i like this, can i invest 0.03 BTC ?

also when is release date ?  is there risk of project fail ? do u plan to attend bitcoin conferences ?

thnx

Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:25:30 PM

Did anybody else get spammy-tasting personal messages from this guy? 

I got:
Because of your some of your posts on BitCoin Talk I believe you may be interested in some of the initiatives my community is engaging in.

My name is Solomon Adekale and I am the Founder of the smart currency and payment system Sollars and Sense. Yes its exactly what it sounds like...

Not only the next Big Thing in Digital Currency but also the Last.

We recently started a pre-sale for part of Sollars and Sense future profits through our crypto-bonds dubbed Sollar Bonds. The sale is happening in the securities section of this forum. You can check out the thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439399.msg4827352#msg4827352

Let us know what you think and if you are interested in any of our technical initiatives. Peace!

Did he send this form letter to everybody and their dog?  If so can we just brand him a spammer and get the hell rid of him?

Since I've been invited to "let us know what you think," I'm going to say what I think.   

This is utterly dumb.  Unless you give some very convincing reasons why this will see faster and deeper adoption than Bitcoin, which you haven't, nobody is going to believe that it will see adoption as a world's reserve currency.

This is utterly dumb, again.  You're trying to sell something that a dozen altcoins a week give away for free.  If you're trying to sell something more than that, you sure as heck haven't said what else.

This is utterly dumb, a third time.  You're planning to peg this thing to currencies you don't control.  Gresham already explained why that's not going to work, so you're demonstrating a basic ignorance of economics which undermines your credibility even further.

This is utterly dumb, a fourth time.  You're planning on results from an amazingly effective viral-marketing campaign but there is no evidence whatsoever that you have *EVER* run a successful viral marketing campaign, let alone an amazingly effective one.   If Randall Munroe, Philip Graham, or Cory Doctorow said they were going to run an amazingly effective viral marketing campaign, I would believe any of them.  Because they've done exactly that, more than once.  Who are you again, and what viral marketing campaigns should I know you from?

Also, the people whom you'd have to sell this to in order to make it a world reserve currency?  Yeaah, that's going to take a hell of a lot more than a viral marketing campaign.  How many of them already know who you are, care what you do, and are ready to trust you with the future of their nation's economies?  Zero.  Right.  So by what miracle do you expect this to come true? 

In order to fulfil these bonds, you need to win people's confidence.  I mean a lot of cautious people who have been trusted to run national economies.  But that's a problem because your communications as we've seen so far do not inspire confidence.  Reading the things you've written rings a lot of warning bells that say things like "scammer" and "idiot" and "narcissist" and "delusional" and so on.  If this is how well you do at winning people's trust, I would say your efforts at making your bonds actually become valuable (by winning people's trust) are doomed to failure. 

So, anyway, that's what I think.
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:53:50 PM

Did anybody else get spammy-tasting personal messages from this guy?  

I got:
Because of your some of your posts on BitCoin Talk I believe you may be interested in some of the initiatives my community is engaging in.

My name is Solomon Adekale and I am the Founder of the smart currency and payment system Sollars and Sense. Yes its exactly what it sounds like...

Not only the next Big Thing in Digital Currency but also the Last.

We recently started a pre-sale for part of Sollars and Sense future profits through our crypto-bonds dubbed Sollar Bonds. The sale is happening in the securities section of this forum. You can check out the thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439399.msg4827352#msg4827352

Let us know what you think and if you are interested in any of our technical initiatives. Peace!

Did he send this form letter to everybody and their dog?  If so can we just brand him a spammer and get the hell rid of him?

Since I've been invited to "let us know what you think," I'm going to say what I think.  

This is utterly dumb.  Unless you give some very convincing reasons why this will see faster and deeper adoption than Bitcoin, which you haven't, nobody is going to believe that it will see adoption as a world's reserve currency.

This is utterly dumb, again.  You're trying to sell something that a dozen altcoins a week give away for free.  If you're trying to sell something more than that, you sure as heck haven't said what else.

This is utterly dumb, a third time.  You're planning to peg this thing to currencies you don't control.  Gresham already explained why that's not going to work, so you're demonstrating a basic ignorance of economics which undermines your credibility even further.

This is utterly dumb, a fourth time.  You're planning on results from an amazingly effective viral-marketing campaign but there is no evidence whatsoever that you have *EVER* run a successful viral marketing campaign, let alone an amazingly effective one.   If Randall Munroe, Philip Graham, or Cory Doctorow said they were going to run an amazingly effective viral marketing campaign, I would believe any of them.  Because they've done exactly that, more than once.  Who are you again, and what viral marketing campaigns should I know you from?

Also, the people whom you'd have to sell this to in order to make it a world reserve currency?  Yeaah, that's going to take a hell of a lot more than a viral marketing campaign.  How many of them already know who you are, care what you do, and are ready to trust you with the future of their nation's economies?  Zero.  Right.  So by what miracle do you expect this to come true?  

In order to fulfil these bonds, you need to win people's confidence.  I mean a lot of cautious people who have been trusted to run national economies.  But that's a problem because your communications as we've seen so far do not inspire confidence.  Reading the things you've written rings a lot of warning bells that say things like "scammer" and "idiot" and "narcissist" and "delusional" and so on.  If this is how well you do at winning people's trust, I would say your efforts at making your bonds actually become valuable (by winning people's trust) are doomed to failure.  

So, anyway, that's what I think.

Hey Cryddit,

First I want to thank you for reading the personal message I sent you and chiming in. I've actually read many of your posts and it struck me your opinions would be quite interesting to hear. Open discussions are always great to have and the crypto free market is a great place to be in right now.

With that said it is painfully obvious you have not actually done your due diligence. It is clear you would like to be the Michael Jordan of scoring "FUD" points as your ad hominems, red herrings and non sequiturs are quite colorfully painted... and DEFINITELY scored! Its a brilliant performance if you ask me.

Job well done.

If the powers that be in this forum would like to ban me that is there choice and decision. I do not believe I've done anyone wrong or scammed anyone out of BTC. If that is so they can come forward.

Just don't ban me today... Its my Birthday  Grin

Again Thank you Cryddit. Time will tell if your assertions are true. All is well in Sollywood.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:06:46 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 01:58:27 PM by EduardoDeCastro

Happy birthday, SolomonSollarsNSense!
Accept this important message as a gift - from one financial visionary to another!

https://i.imgur.com/unw4Ihc.jpg
Happy Birthday, Earthling!
Danglebee

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:09:53 PM

what is this ? Where wallet ?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: