Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12957 times)
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

My personal advice before participating in any airdrops: Create separate accounts for EVERYTHING, email address, wallet addresses, buy a second SIM card and use the second phone number for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

In recent years, the airdrops were able to bring a lot of money, but now ICO's interest in airdrop revenues has fallen considerably. Finding a decent ICO that would bring income to the future is even more difficult. Nice projects are emerging, but the lack of interest in the fund collection compared to the past was very low.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Airdrop is not exchangeable during bearish market,  most new project during downtrend will hit the wall and may die. The timing for airdrop is certainly when there is positive sentiment in the market!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

Now more and more airdrops and require participants to fill KYC. And in my opinion this is detrimental because if we experience failure it will certainly affect us. data suppose to send to them
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

YES, but not all airdrops are profitable. I've been into airdrop hunting last year and i earned a lot from it though there are also some that is just a waste of time. Nowadays, the worth of airdrop seems to depreciate as more scam airdrops plague the entire cryptoworld.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

Of course:
you get for free here from the airdrop faucet and you sell for cash...

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php

You can only have profit !!!

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?

The simple answer is it depends on the projects you are involved, same with bounties, it will depends on the projects you are promoting, not all projects are worth to invest and having bounty or airdrops, some of them are just getting data from you, so it depends, thats the simple answer i can give you right now.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

You will rarely get $100+ unless you join legit and good crypto prjects as such projects rarely offer airdrops due to the reason that it will affect the price of the token.
I always recommended to join airdrop after you well researched about those airdrops. Most of them are scams which want more attraction or steal your personal information. 

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
This will depends on the project as some project will get listed on exchanges right after their ICO. I think you could make money if your joining those legit projects but to be honest there are many fake than those legit projects in airdrops. Don't give your identity if they will ask you.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

Is airdrop still profitable? Well according to my experiences in participating in many airdrops all I can say is that airdrops will be profitable enough if the tokens or coins you will received from airdrops is in large amount which also have a high market value.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

You write yourself that there is a Commission for the transaction. And how will it work when all the coins are mined? There's only one fee left per transaction, and that's it.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

As i can see. There.are no profitable airdrops that are release in the past few months. I join some of them and until now they have no value at all.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
Merited by yndye (1)

YES, but not all airdrops are profitable. I've been into airdrop hunting last year and i earned a lot from it though there are also some that is just a waste of time. Nowadays, the worth of airdrop seems to depreciate as more scam airdrops plague the entire cryptoworld.
- You need to say more accurately, airdrop can still bring a certain profit but very low, especially in the weakening of the market, the reward is not too attractive and lower than ever, our involvement is just to advertise and help the project get more investment. Project owners are the most profitable in this process, we are just the bridge for them, instead of wasting energy for them, we should engage in the good bounty, sometimes the waiting time will be very long but the reward is always better and more useful than airdrops, the airdrop has become an outdated dish

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

I participated in a large number of different Airdrop and I can say that you can earn money in them, but only if you leave tokens for long growth
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

I participated in a large number of different Airdrop and I can say that you can earn money in them, but only if you leave tokens for long growth

Some airdrop coins just want to get some information from you and some would even ask some amount of ETH for them to send you the tokens and in that case, you are scammed most likely. Some airdrops are legit though. I have participated in them before and the airdrop coins that I receive have a value of around $5,000 during the all time high and it slowly went down in value in which I regret no selling it when it has high value.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

For me, you are a very lucky guy if you were able to get $100 per month. I stopped joining them 3 months ago because all I receive are coins with no value and up until now it doesn't have any value. Although I am not sure on what is happening on airdrop now, but I am sure that it is the same or its getting worst.  I also advise others not to participate on airdrop that requires KYC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Past years I can say Airdrops is profitable it's because airdrops gives us big income before,but for now only few is legits and paying airdrops some of them was made by the scammers to scam Private Keys and there is also paying airdrops but they give only small amount and useless to sell.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

I think so much to earn taking part in the air is impossible, especially in the current market situation. I didn't get so much last winter when ETH was on takeoff.

astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

its profitable because it will probably payoff your energy cost and maybe something more. you have to work hard and do a lot of them to make them give you real profit.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

At present, profitable airdrops are very difficult to obtain because many scammers manipulate airdrops, but there are also projects that only give a few of their coins which of course if sold very cheaply, I understand because it may be due to current unstable conditions,so that the results Small ICO If you can find the current airdrop with a big prize may that is your luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: