Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12957 times)
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
Airdrops are a great way to collect free coins. It makes sense to get crypto because you are not investing a single penny but you can get coins worth thousands.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Airdrop can be profitable if you are in a potential one and the reward you get depends on the project your are into and how the manger decides to distribute allocations to participants but there are many scam airdrops that is why it is necessary to make sure you research about the project before you decide to join the airdrop.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

I'll upset you. You can not get a stable $ 100 + per month on airdrops. You're wasting your time. Yes, one of the many airdrops can be really good. But before you get them, you will need to subscribe to hundreds, and maybe thousands of other cheap airdrops that will pay you maximum $10.
So don't waste your time in vain. Better lead the bounty campaign. The income from them will be much higher than from the airdrops, plus you will not spend your life in vain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?

I dont think so. Airdrops are 95% full of sh*t coins, that doesnt get any value from the market. Its basically a way of wasting your precious time. Although, on the bright side of participating into Airdrops. You can get more or less than $100 in just 1 token you get from airdrops if youre lucky to get the 5% chance to have a good one.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

most airdrops are garbage, but you never know you get that rare one like ONT which is worth over 8k now for the airdrop you gave and you can have that one homerun out of many bad ones.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Airdrops sure is profitable, though in my opinion its not that much but its worth every shot, i mean who doesn't want a free token right? If you're looking for a profit I suggest you stick with signature campaign, though the profit ain't that stable but I think its way better than Airdrops, besides the chances of receiving a worthy drop is really low.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I always answer for me airdrop are wasting time to participate to get an free coins, but depends on the airdrop coins offer if that's coin have an great stability in the market and have an stable value i think you can get profits but i will recommend to you to avoid wasting time make sure the airdrop to join to get earn are not scamm.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

Currently I haven't found any profitable airdrop. Before if the airdrops worked well and one has given a good benefit but now it is all overcrowded. This is simply to publicize the project, it isn't distributed much value.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

In my opinion and my experience Airdrop does not give us any profit. Of the many Airdrop programs I've ever participated in, no one has ever rewarded more than $ 25 after getting off the market.
so now I have left the Airdrop program and switched to a more profitable Bounty Program

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

There are tons of scam airdrops just for phising or telegram groups. You have to be really careful. On the other hand some airdrop can worth a lot. Especially at the bull season. I check the popular airdrop websites. They startes giving the airdrop price as well. Generally i see airdrops worth around 2-5 dollars.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

I always answer for me airdrop are wasting time to participate to get an free coins, but depends on the airdrop coins offer if that's coin have an great stability in the market and have an stable value i think you can get profits but i will recommend to you to avoid wasting time make sure the airdrop to join to get earn are not scamm.
I am not involved in airdrop campaigns either because the number of participants is too large and I think it is no longer effective although I have not invested in these projects. If there is plenty of time to be involved in the airdrop campaigns of good ICO projects, that is crucial to the success of the campaign.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

It depends on how you look at it. For example, ONT - people got 10K $ just like that. But the main airdrop costs 2-3 dollars.
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

I can not earn on airdrops. Most campaigns deceive me and do not send the promised coins. It's a waste of time. I prefer to earn other ways.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:50:03 PM by crazycatwoman03

I dont think so. Airdrops are 95% full of sh*t coins, that doesnt get any value from the market. Its basically a way of wasting your precious time. Although, on the bright side of participating into Airdrops. You can get more or less than $100 in just 1 token you get from airdrops if youre lucky to get the 5% chance to have a good one.
I have so many airdrop tokens in my wallet and I can't even find a single one for me to sell. Airdrops can't be profitable especially if most of their tokens are just shit coins. Joining and participating in airdrops is like collecting garbage and even if some tokens are proven to give you a lot of free money, the mere fact that we can consider that 8 out of 10 airdrops are mostly scam projects. Besides, airdrops and their links are being used by hackers for phishing just like what happened to my friend where 2 of her accounts are hacked.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

Hello my friend, airdrops really depends only the developers, if they would pursue their projects, some airdrops are just a scam,they do it by purpose, collecting followers an collecting data. But in answer to your question, there is no guarantee that you could make money 100usd a month in airdrops, but some says they made money a lot, for example, HYDRO, majority of the recipient of this airdrops made a lot of money when they were listed at exchanges.

To summarize, it really depends, and everything are risky in cryptocurrency world, we are just speculating everything, but as much as we can money with it, go for it, opportunities are limitless.

Goodluck
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

There are websites where you can find airdrops and the earnings of each airdrop, like airdropalert.com. Therefore can  you take a look at the bountie section at this forum to find airdrops. It is important to join airdrops with a promising project on the blockchain, otherwise is there a chance that you do not get payment.

Thats right, i also look into it., but unfortunately, if i have to generalize the airdrop as a whole, its will be luckily if we can catch up a good token with a good developer maybe, almost all of my airdrops has no value at all even a single dollar. So i skip doing airdrops and i just focus on bounties, but not all projects in bounties is good and some of them are just scamming people., Hayst, i really dont know where to find a good project to promote, if anybody of you, please feel free to reply., because i am very much willing to be part of it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

some airdrops are indeed very profitable, there are even people who can earn huge profits simply by relying on airdrops. although the allocation is not too large but some projects have a very expensive token price. therefore the advantages of following airdrops can be of great advantage
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

Only few airdrops are legits and many are fakes or scam so be careful when one airdrop asking for your private key dont give because its a scam, and beware also to other airdrop asking for donation in order for you to recieve tokens/coins most probably those airdrop are only collecting eth and the tokens are no value at all, i mean only fake project. and also other airdrop redirecting you to a phising sites (cloned sites of my etherwallet) dont ever to attempt to open that sites and dont input your private key there to avoid your wallet getting hack. always check url sites when accessing your wallet. You can make money with airdrop but be careful analyze first before filling up the form or doing task. good luck

uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

It is depends which airdrop did you choice, if you fill the right airdrop with huge payment to participants you will received more than $100 in a month
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

i'm remember abount 3 month ago that someone got $3k+ from HYDRO coin,so i think airdrop is profitable and have potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: