Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 08:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support Our Local Bitcoin Trading Business  (Read 13 times)
azehrams

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

Dear Bitcoin Talk Community, I know this might not sound good to do this here. But at the moment I have no choice than to present my worry in front of you.
I and my friend started a platform for Cryptocurrency news and later on got into sales of bitcoins. We got in contact with someone in the Uk who told us he could supply us with bitcoin for us to start selling in our market.

Unfortunately, the guy took the little capital we raised and vanished. He keeps on writing and apologizing to us by email but we have never seen the coins or the money. It is our hard earned money, but I can’t just give up without trying another option. This is why I have to do this post.
We have a minimum of 100BTC demanded every week in our target market.
We need support to sustain this market as getting bitcoin in our local market is not easy and we intend to make this our source of living.  Jobs are not easy to find in my country and I preferred making a business for myself. You can help us in the following ways:

i.   Join our team and support us with bitcoin for a 10% stake. We pay you 10% of our profits monthly. This might require us to meet and set the terms.
ii.   Donate Bitcoin to us for us to have stock as we don’t really have any BCT now.
iii.   Suggest an alternative on how we can get back to the market.
        We can build this market together as it is virgin market. I greatly appreciate your support and looking forward to making our dreams come true.

After raising money from the sales of bitcoin, we will build an exchange for the market we are targeting. Anyone who can equally contribute in developing the exchange is welcome.
Our market is sure as the demand is very high. You can leave a message if you want to get more details about our market.

Thank you for taking your time to read.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.