Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency boost: Slovenia creates first bitcoin city in the world  (Read 180 times)
btj (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

I guess more user registered here in this forum  than the entire population of slovenia. They are creating there own crypto currency and I think till now they do not have their any fiat currency.

I do not read anywhere in this article that they will be using bitcoin in that city. Article says that they will use Elipay.

Did you read the title ? "Slovenia creates first bitcoin city in the world", and of course other cryptocurrencies will be accepted in some stores.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

Good to hear that, awesome initiatives of  Slovenia republic since Slovenia is the first country that adopt fully of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a term of payments I hope that this a good start for BTC to be fully regulated.
jacksadown0920

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

This whole thing brings us closer to adoption as when more people start to realize the potential benefits of using crypto and the fact that they can use it in everyday life it doesn't matter for them call it fiat or crypto because all that matters at the end of the day is for them to earn and spend their money
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

it seems that just a dream comes true or still dreaming, really a great news.
qiqide

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

I think that it is a great idea, Not only Slovenia has such a btc city. I have read an article about Russia and they also have such a city for mining crypto. In my opinion, every country should follow this example to benefit from crypto
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: