Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Can Pump the Market 100% .  (Read 1468 times)
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

I think red is the time to buy and green is selling time.
I agree with that opinion if after you buy do not make an order to sell because it will drop the price to go up but like her it's hard all have a mindset that is not the same.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

That's quite a desperate essay on how you think we can reverse this market. In your words it means we should stop having a free market and do everything to please the few noobies not being able to cope with how this market works. Forget about that. If you can't accept the market the way it is, then there is not much for you to be here. All this tells me once again how spoiled people are due to last year's increases. It has gone so far that people blatantly assume it's normal for the market to keep increasing endlessly. Supply and demand doesn't work like that, which should be clear by now. With such mentality and attitude you won't be doing well in this market....
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

This is artificial market manipulation and it don't show the real value of the coin been traded .The market force through demand and supply should be the absolute factor to determine the value of a coin and not this pump strategy. So what if those who set their price left  the market after reaping profit from their desire price, who will buy the rest?
jpaul211996 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

Thanks to all who response to my post,
 to those who dis-agree to my statement please read it again, because i think my statement is more better to any predictions ahahahah.
down bellow is my reply to a few who commented.

Hi sir, this message is related to the post that i have made this day titled "we can pump the market 100%"

1. Its been three months since i was starting doing Crypto Currency, though it may not be a good experience to base with but i have something to say about on how we can pump the Market, may some of you wont agree to this but im only defending on my observation in the market.
Now if we want to Pump the price of any crypto currency to the moon, JUST let the Market Trade History Green not Red. Green indicates Buys and Red for sell, as i observe during my trades on the market of any crypto exchange if majority of the trade history is Green the price will go up but if majority is trade is Red the price goes down, so the solution is if you are a holder of that crypto in any amount, don't sell your hold crypto just set the price and let the buyer's buy it, because if you do sell it in the Bids orders it will only drop the price. All we need to do is collaborate with each other and keep the trade market history Green.
I hope a lot of people Read this post.
If you find this wrong then correct me write your comment with your own explanation i would be happy reading it.  Cheesy Wink Smiley
#meritme!

2. You wont really receive a merit with this perception since the market doesnt really work on that way. Who would be the one would just make or set a sell order on top and let buyers took those orders? Come to think that anytime a trader can be a seller or buyer depends on the circumstances. A healthy market doesnt really move on the way you are thinking, its normal to have a zigzag way rather than on maintaining it on a single way or trend.

I think we dont need to set the sell to the top, its just enough to have a decent profit (maybe twice fold profit or x10) , my really point is if all the traders put their set price and not to sell in Bids order.
Yeah a buyer can also be a trader, after they buy your set order they can set also their price just  avoid to sell in bids order. if it happens It may act like a stairway ( a buyer can be a trader ). Let say you are the holder and i am the buyer, after i buy your set order ill just set my price too with the price i want , if this cycle goes repeatedly the it will result to un-expectable price .

Hi Sir , this message is related to my post made today . titled " we can pump the market 100%"

your statement> Friend, hi!
I will tell you such story: come into Google and check the largest purses of bitcoin or other altkoin interesting you. Consider what % is occupied by these large purses and understand that about 85% of all coins are on the account of the largest purses and only 15% are at such as we) So special sense to do such "plot" I don't see)

The purse you been saying is a wallet of an individual that has a large amount of crypto ,,, well ill have something to say that large amount will only affect the market price if they sell it, that 85% you said will only affect the market price during the time it was bought by buyers.
Now lets do it the other way, lets say you are the big whale whos is about to buy a large amount of crypto and you successfully bought 85% of the whole circulating supply, it will only affect the market during the time you bought the 85% it dosent matter how long you are going to hold that 85% to your wallet ,,,, and the daily traders will be the responsible for rest of the pump and dump.........

My really point is if all the traders put their set price and not to sell in Bids order.
Yeah a buyer can also be a trader, after they buy your set order they can set also their price just  avoid to sell in bids order. if it happens It may act like a stairway ( a buyer can be a trader ). Let say you are the holder and i am the buyer, after i buy your set order ill just set my price too with the price i want , if this cycle goes repeatedly the it will result to un-expectable price .
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Its been three months since i was starting doing Crypto Currency, though it may not be a good experience to base with but i have something to say about on how we can pump the Market, may some of you wont agree to this but im only defending on my observation in the market.
Now if we want to Pump the price of any crypto currency to the moon, JUST let the Market Trade History Green not Red. Green indicates Buys and Red for sell, as i observe during my trades on the market of any crypto exchange if majority of the trade history is Green the price will go up but if majority is trade is Red the price goes down, so the solution is if you are a holder of that crypto in any amount, don't sell your hold crypto just set the price and let the buyer's buy it, because if you do sell it in the Bids orders it will only drop the price. All we need to do is collaborate with each other and keep the trade market history Green.
If you find this wrong then correct me write your comment with your own explanation i would be happy reading it.  Cheesy Wink Smiley
#meritme!

I think you're idea is good to all of traders.but all of us are not the same mindset.specially for the big whales investor.we don't know what their mindset for getting trades.sometimes they buy continuously or sometime they sell.so we can't control to maintain the market is green.anyways, that's a good idea.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Everyone can manipulate the cryptocurrency market by 100% if the person has a large community and has the same opinion for pump bitcoin or altcoin.

But the problem is that everyone must have a target, and not everyone has the same target and the level of satisfaction or greedy level of each person will be different, this will make a market continue to be green.

In addition, cryptocurrency users not only in this forum only, not everyone will read the thread you created. Their psychology will be the same, market changes are mostly influenced by the information, they will do as    
habitual if the good information they will buy if come bad information they will sell.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

Its been three months since i was starting doing Crypto Currency, though it may not be a good experience to base with but i have something to say about on how we can pump the Market, may some of you wont agree to this but im only defending on my observation in the market.
#meritme!
If all people will think like this then it is possible but I think this is impossible to happen as every single person have their own mindset. And even we do this, there will always be people that will take advantage of growing market so what will happen is they will sell at a certain level of price and that is a normal thing because when you invest on something you should also think when will you get out of the market. Think of this also, if you are a smart investor or trader why would you listen to someone that tells you to buy and just hold it? of course you will think if it is a good timing to buy or is it a good coin to invest your money. Btw don't expect anyone will give you a merit just because you said this things because before you said this there are lots of people that already convincing other people to just hold.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

In any case, if you buy a coin at a lower price and sell it at a higher price, someone loses it. Therefore, I believe that in order to dramatically increase the cost of any crypto currency, we all have to support it together so that large investors are interested in it.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

You are absolutely right with your points. I do not disagree with you but That won't happen ever  Lips sealed . The power of making the market red and green is in people's hand but we are not here for the only hold. Suppose, if everyone's here supports and follows your point then other 80% will not obey those rules. Many holders are going to depression by losing their capital. Only HOLD Can't make the market green. Majority of people won't follow your points. And, there have big whales too. Overall, I am pretty sure, your points can happen in a dream only, the reality is different here. But, Thank you for your research.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

We can push the price of crypto by promote it to the many new people in the world, currently just little bit people know and understanding about crypto and many people dont know how to buy and make profit in crypto, so by promote the benefits of crypto to more people will be more new money come in to this market.

dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

We can push the price of crypto by promote it to the many new people in the world, currently just little bit people know and understanding about crypto and many people dont know how to buy and make profit in crypto, so by promote the benefits of crypto to more people will be more new money come in to this market.

That will be a gradual increase in the valuation of the market. And its good to see a market growing gradually or else again people will end up in a loss like in the last year or at the beginning of this year. Pumping will end up into Dumping and again people will get frightened and hence it will be a bearish throughout the year in 2019 as it happened or happening in 2018.

vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

We can do that our capitals are not enough. Besides, we have no strategy to pump it properly. Whales will also have another strategy to stop us. If they succeed, all of us will go bankrupt. That is not an easy job as you think.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

Pumping the market or any coin for that matter is not a rocket science,  all that is needed is enough funds to move the market either way and if you create enough liquidity you can take advantage of numerous opportunities in the market!

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

It is a good idea, no doubt but what you would ask yourself is, how many people would agree to do this right now? I do not see the possibility of everyone coming together to do it as many people have their different risk appetite and people now hardly trust each other because of their previous experiences.

No doubt, its a good idea
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Most time and from experience market don't behave this way and some time red may beginning of pumping and vice-versa.  To make money from this market you must be wise and spend time in learning and gather experience on how the market behave.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

Most time and from experience market don't behave this way and some time red may beginning of pumping and vice-versa.  To make money from this market you must be wise and spend time in learning and gather experience on how the market behave.

The market will have to be at red signs because day traders will dump their coins before hitting the target selling price. It will fluctuate in swinging trend prior touching the peak trend, so we could experience a good movement. Corrections might be so tricky after all, and I guess our involvement is the main reason why bitcoin value sustained so far.
Pinkprint

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

#meritme!

It all boils down to the project quality and efficiency.
This is what drives the demand for it.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

Honestly we can't easily control it as long as weak hands are circulating here they will tend to dump anytime they hear fear and uncertainty even though we want to have more buy orders than sell orders. Though whales are the one who is more responsible here and if we learn how to move with them we can all see a good profit.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

#meritme!

You are too stupid to be here. In any market there will be times that the price will go up and down. If it will only go up and not go down then the market will not be healthy, and don't you ever tell people to sell there stocks whenever they are in a loss situation because they will only lose more.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

The market is cyclical, it is impossible to save it in the green. Even if all computers will adhere to this pattern of behavior, this will not prevent whales from implementing their plans.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: