Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Crypto (BTC, ETH, alts,token)  (Read 402 times)
jelbert1351 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 12:32:17 PM by jelbert1351
Merited by Darthflux14 (4), wel24 (2), Bes19 (1), jhunnez23 (1)

One of the most profitable bounty campaigns to join aside from the signature campaign is the CREATIVE WRITING or CONTENT campaign. This campaign is done through writing an article featuring the ICO in any related crypto sites such as medium, steam, blogs, WordPress and the like.
     Over the past few months, it is notable that more bounty hunters are hooked with social campaigns which in turn had piled ups entries over them thereby reducing tokens to be received. It is considerably true that the more hunters in the program, the less you will share.
     So why not try those that are having less entry like writing a creative article which often has an allocation of 20% to 30% of the bounty pool. This would be a profitable and rewarding venture for you!
     This time, I would be sharing some of my techniques on how I wrote my articles.
Tip #1
     Never plagiarize. Plagiarism is the act of stealing the intellectual property of individuals without even acknowledging them. Copying, paraphrasing or rewording is considered also as plagiarism. Most of the managers would be using COPY SPACE, COPY GATOR and the like so there is a very high chance of getting caught red-handed once you do it. And this may result from being banned or works being rejected.
Tip #2
     Write to be understood, not to impress and brag your skills in writing by using high highfalutin or pompous words and beating around the bush with lots of metaphorical statement. Just do it straightly and talk about how good will be the project.
     The first paragraph should create a very nice introduction relating the project to the real world scenario.
The second paragraph should talk about the issues the world is currently facing. The third paragraph shows the possible answer to that problems and then try connecting it with the project. Supporting paragraphs then tackles on what is the PROJECT, its nature, the token details  and the token allocation which is also a necessary information, then the team also may be introduced in your article. The last paragraph must contain personal thoughts about the project if it is feasible or not. Remember your words should not be too subjective, it must be objective all the times and always try to inform readers as honest as possible about the ICO.
Tip #3
     Read, Read, and Read. Especially whitepaper. Reading broadens one vocabulary thereby increasing someone scope of discussion in the ICO being reviewed.
and lastly,
Tip #4
     Practice makes Perfect. If it's not perfect maybe close to perfection. Just keep on writing and submitting your articles, in time, words would just literally sprung out of your head.
If you can share more on how to become a good writer. Please feel free posting it here. I will be glad hearing it from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Tip #5
it really makes it easier to read if you make your text compact, it doesn't need one-two empty lines between each row!
It's also a nice touch if you make important parts of the text bold, slightly larger font for headings and such ..  Cheesy

(it's a nice initiative to make a thread about writing good articles, but you could probably format your post a bit better, lead by example Grin)

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2448

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Tip #5

It's also a nice touch if you make important parts of the text bold, slightly larger font for headings and such ..  Cheesy

I hate that, it slows things down for speed readers. I've even put people on ignore if they do too much formatting.  I think it's fine for Steemit, but not for a fast moving forum.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2448

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

That looks horrible - I put you on ignore in case you do it again in future posts.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Tip #5

I hate that, it slows things down for speed readers. I've even put people on ignore if they do too much formatting.  I think it's fine for Steemit, but not for a fast moving forum.

really  Shocked
I understand what you say if it's just someone's discussion and such, but if it's a wall of text (and an article/guide or something like that),
it really seems like it just makes it easier to find the "important" parts

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Hey thanks, very helpful! I can agree in almost every part!

For me the most important part is to be familiar with the project you write about. There is nothing worse to read an article with totally incorrect informations. As you already have said reading whitepaper is very important. For current information it's also useful to join their telegram or read on their website and medium (if they are posting there). Using different sources will pay out for you as article writer!
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

I have always wondered why article writing allocated with much percentage has fewer people. To me is the best campaign for one to get involve in. Aside the benefit of getting more tokens,I think it enhances ones skills in creativity.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

The best way to write good content is to watch interviews with developers in YouTube. Reading the white paper does not always let to catch the main accents of the project, to developers  always talks about the main things.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Am happy i found this thread. Am yet to start ma bounty activities and i find this information really helpful

kwamedat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

Thanks for enlightening me on the content creation. I believe newbies can also write the article
jelbert1351 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

Thanks for enlightening me on the content creation. I believe newbies can also write the article
Yes ofcourse.. anyone can. And anyone must. Happy earnings my friend.
jelbert1351 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

Your always welcome, happy earnings and hope i can help you more with your writing career. Thanks also for the complement, it really warmth my heart.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

Thank you for sharing dude, but now to many plagiarize in bounty content and their blog is low no visitor and still get accepted.

jelbert1351 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:24:41 AM
Merited by stefany101 (1)

Thank you for sharing dude, but now to many plagiarize in bounty content and their blog is low no visitor and still get accepted.
Yeah I agree. I have seen some too. It also depends on bounty manager, some managers accept low quality and copy cat, but mostly don't, they use this copy space tool in detecting. So in anyway just dont plag. So that works and time won't go in vain .
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

... The last paragraph must contain personal thoughts about the project if it is feasible or not. Remember your words should not be too subjective, it must be objective all the times and always try to inform readers as honest as possible about the ICO...

That's good point, because readers also want to hear some opinions from real people. Though we're somehow biased (a little bit) to show our own point of view, it's quite useful to give our own thoughts after deliver relevant fact and figures about the projects. It's more reliable when we talk about the good aspects but also point out several drawbacks or unclear information, which need to be improved by the project teams.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

Accuracy is the best thing to be in an original way to a more attractive article.

fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

Very good advice. I am only a bit worried that the request for the writer will not be very high. For example, Twitter often needs 200 fans, and writing should be even harder.
jelbert1351 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

Accuracy is the best thing to be in an original way to a more attractive article.
I coudn't agree more. Exatcly! Thats why I have said reading more is the key to a more meaty and subtstantial discusiion. Thanks.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

for free tokens airdrp and bounties are best option so far. I have earned alot tokens using article campaigns and translation. Many upcoming projects reward you their free coin for promoting their projects.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

The stakes percentage of article writing is always higher than social media and I think is opportunity to make a good amount from a campaign, if you don't have a higher rank signature to join signature campaign. Creative writing offer the opportunity to earn high stakes.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: