Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin  (Read 463 times)
Ziaderi33 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

An altcoin that can beat bitcoin hasn't been born yet. I doubt it will ever happen that any altcoin could overtake bitcoin in terms of market cap. Let me give you an example. It is as if you were asking, "what's the name of the search engine that can beat google?". There's no such search engine. Not gonna happen any time soon.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
This is a joke and can't be considered as a question. Visit coinmarketcap and if you are seeing a lot of names of altcois and then it could be your anwer, i have seen your post history and all of them are generic answer.
You can try to search roger ver on the google and then you will see that the coin that hopes to replace bitcoin in the future. lol
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

There are some according to me which seems to have the potential to beat bitcoin. Name of few are Eth, Eos and Ripple. I really see them having a great future ahead.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

It can be ethereum. They have the potential to beat or compete with bitcoin. Ethereum also have a good position in the market. They become popular because they maintain their performance from the beginning.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

your question sounds weird for me...at first you already know about no altcoins can't beat bitcoin and then why you asking it again?lol...it seems like you want asking about future of unborn altcoins...and nobody can predicting like that
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

I don’t think any coin can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency invented and still ranks 1st among all other cryptocurrency. No other coin has as much potentiality as that of Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
You have answered your own question, let me quote it.

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ArturKarri

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

It can be ethereum. They have the potential to beat or compete with bitcoin. Ethereum also have a good position in the market.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

No one knows which token can beat bitcoin.
In my opinion, this is impossible, because the status of bitcoin has been recognized by various countries, so it cannot be defeated.

Tokens.nl

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

To be fair, Bitcoin isn't the best cryptocurrency in any category. Yes,it's the first and biggest coin but if they don't  step up their game, they can fall behind in the future. With so many coins solving their scalability issues, finding more and more solution to improve, and with the falling behind of PoW algorithm in favor of PoS and others. Another big factor in the future will be privacy. Private coins will get bigger and bigger. If any coin,existing or not, can implement all those changes and stay in touch with future needs, then sooner or later Bitcoin will lose it's status as the most used and highest ranked coin.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

By beat you mean have better profit I guess, and that means that any token of newer ICOs can actually have a better chance to moon than plain old good bitcoin.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

There's no way to find out but there are lots of cryptocurrency that has a good potential in the future if development will continue, but we can't say which one has the chance until it happens. But for now Bitcoin can't be replaced by any cryptocurrency because all of them relies on Bitcoin, due to exchanges using Bitcoin as trading pair for altcoins and not pairing it with USD or fiat currency. If altcoins will be independent with Bitcoin I think that there is a chance that some cryptocurrency can compete with it because when the price of Bitcoin goes down they will not be affected anymore. It is also hard to be replaced because people have more trust on Bitcoin other than any of those coins out there.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Obviously no one can see the future so no one can precisely tell you about that altcoin, personally i think ethereum is the next big thing, there is another project that claims that it can replace btc as they are offering instant and free money transfers, that altcoin is called raiblocks now known as nano.

farooqarahim

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

First of all, it's little hard to beat Bitcoin, at least for the next 3 to 5 years.

Other than ETHEREUM I believe EOS got a really big chance.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

I believe that the only altcoin that can become above bitcoin in coinmarketcap is BCH.

This is one of the few altcoins that have integration in the real world
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

you already answered your question, BTC is the Evolution, BTC began the race in the crypto world, no alt will replace BTC Unless the team is destroyed.. the second place favorite is Ethereum.Ethereum  have a good position in the market.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

I'm very doubtful with the question you gave me, I do not think there is any altcoin coin that can go beyond bitcoin, why I say so? because Bitcoin is the core and king of everything in the krypto world.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

I think there is no one to best bitcoin. An altcoin that can beat bitcoin hasn't been conceived yet. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin in the market of crypto currency. It has earned reputation through its operation. There are many coin is the market but bitcoin is the most famous of them.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

it is not yet created, cryptocurrency needs to develop more before there is one altcoin to be created in the future that can beat bitcoin. it will take a lot of time and effort before it happens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: