Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Merit system is so brutal. Stuck with one merit for over 120 days  (Read 134 times)
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We the Jr. Members come together in solidarity to say the suffering is real. Damn these merit are harder to get than mining a full Bitcoin in a CPU. Y'all hoarding these super precious life needs from us? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
No one want to give their sMerits no more

at this pace i will get to the Hero Member 20 yrs from now bro!  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

But there is a rainy day coming my way soon when i'll have the merits fall on me like manna from Heaven.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Just make it rain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

We the Jr. Members come together in solidarity to say the suffering is real. Damn these merit are harder to get than mining a full Bitcoin in a CPU. Y'all hoarding these super precious life needs from us? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
No one want to give their sMerits no more

at this pace i will get to the Hero Member 20 yrs from now bro!  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

But there is a rainy day coming my way soon when i'll have the merits fall on me like manna from Heaven.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Just make it rain

I don't know who gave me this one Merit because back then all i had was my bounty reports hahahahaha!
Bro come visit me again every week and make my Member dream a reality.  Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

I don't know who gave me this one Merit because back then all i had was my bounty reports hahahahaha!

It was me  Grin .  You can view the merit you received by clicking on "Merit" in your profile.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

It was me  Grin .  You can view the merit you received by clicking on "Merit" in your profile.

hahahahaYou are my hero. I got to know who gave it and also now i can see when people donate in the future. I am still learning the ropes on this platform.

Where did you get the over a thousand merits you have? From people donating? I need  a secret on how to up mines. Been brutal in every circle.

The Bounty fields i just had 3 ICOs either not pay anyone in the bounty or halfway stop and not pay. ICOs i invested turn from gold to copper real quick and the merit system just riding me up
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

you have over 15000 posts? how do you do this? for how long have you been a member on bitcointalk?
Sachin1986

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Hahaaha.... Nice Post....
I also wants merits....
Can Someone gets the merits from fake accounts created by himself Huh
I also don't know how to give someone merit... 
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

Hahaaha.... Nice Post....
I also wants merits....
Can Someone gets the merits from fake accounts created by himself Huh
I also don't know how to give someone merit... 

one day a good samaritan will come by and help us out.

I have been stuck on this level 5 months now. I have 180 activities but still feels same as a newbie
jaac

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

I too want to be apart of obtaining merits
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

I too want to be apart of obtaining merits

its the hardest part in the new Bitcointalk

Some of us who don't know people here will be stuck forever  Grin Grin Grin Grin
BuckForbis

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

Tell me about it. I'm trying to just get to the point where I can post pictures to launch my project Sad
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

I read about the merit system few days back. I think it only favoured the old members of the forum.
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

It was me  Grin .  You can view the merit you received by clicking on "Merit" in your profile.
Nice one man Grin
Ah i know!! how about we give/send each other a merits in this thread, how about it guys? Smiley

ridwan rizaldo

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

I agree with you, merit system is really too extreme, to get 1 merit just hard, better to use the previous system, pity we are new to the world of bitcointalk
brontosafar

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

I agree with you, merit system is really too extreme, to get 1 merit just hard, better to use the previous system, pity we are new to the world of bitcointalk
it's pretty hard to me, since my senior member id has been hacked in 2015. and the problem was i enchanted again with this forum and bitcoin, so now i must start from 0 again  Cry Cry
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

It was me  Grin .  You can view the merit you received by clicking on "Merit" in your profile.
Nice one man Grin
Ah i know!! how about we give/send each other a merits in this thread, how about it guys? Smiley

Send me first so i can get the rMerits to send to you because i have none
hahahahaha
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

I also do not mind the merits, but for now is content to have that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: