Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation Bet: Bitcoin will hit $600 (non-gox price) by 3-22-14  (Read 8284 times)
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:43:08 AM

I never bet on bitcoin NOT being volatile, but I do think the upside risk is lower than the downside. Kinda funny. I have my life savings in an unregulated cryptocurrency that can swing >70% in a week, but I'm a pussy  Tongue  I'd say good luck, but I hope you lose. A dip that big would be bad for merchant adoption at this critical period. Bitcoin would survive but be set back a number of months. I'll be buying if it dips below $780 to help prevent that from happening.

Your actions thus far speak louder than anything you say. Lol can't troll me bro  Grin

Talk is cheap.  Kiss

Smiley Ain't trolling, Bro, just rooting for the home team-from the sidelines.

As I said nothing you say detracts your immature actions of name calling from the side lines. It is too bad you don't have a pair.  Cheesy such a shame.

I'll freely concede your superior badassitude just as soon as we get third party confirmation that your 2 BTC is in escrow, Buddy. I got a feeling your display of confidence might prove to be expensive.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:51:00 AM

I never bet on bitcoin NOT being volatile, but I do think the upside risk is lower than the downside. Kinda funny. I have my life savings in an unregulated cryptocurrency that can swing >70% in a week, but I'm a pussy  Tongue  I'd say good luck, but I hope you lose. A dip that big would be bad for merchant adoption at this critical period. Bitcoin would survive but be set back a number of months. I'll be buying if it dips below $780 to help prevent that from happening.

Your actions thus far speak louder than anything you say. Lol can't troll me bro  Grin

Talk is cheap.  Kiss

As I said nothing you say detracts your immature actions of name calling from the side lines. It is too bad you don't have a pair.  Cheesy such a shame.

I'll freely concede your superior badassitude just as soon as we get third party confirmation that your 2 BTC is in escrow, Buddy. I got a feeling your display of confidence might prove to be expensive.

lol now you're going to concede what exactly? That you are an immature coward shouting insults from the sidelines yet can't show you actually have a pair?

You don't need to concede anything, your posts in this thread show your true colors: that of a coward.

Carry on.  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:56:34 AM

I agree with this, i think we're going to see $500-$600 range again. I'm still not convinced we can keep going up without the price bottoming out one more time, It's not unrealistic to expect this price. Especially if positive news come out of china, think about it big investors dont want to buy BTC for $800-$1000, they want to get in cheap to maximize their long term returns, so they will manipulate the market accordingly.

But i don't agree with those calling for $200-$300 , that will require a massive event that threatens Bitcoin's existence

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

Talk is cheap.  Kiss

As I said nothing you say detracts your immature actions of name calling from the side lines. It is too bad you don't have a pair.  Cheesy such a shame.

lol now you're going to concede what exactly? That you are an immature coward shouting insults from the sidelines yet can't show you actually have a pair?

You don't need to concede anything, your posts in this thread show your true colors: that of a coward.

Carry on.  Tongue

Dude, let it go. This bet and this thread aren't about me. Did I really hurt yer feelings so badly? Sorry, Man. My bad. Now, can we get on with it?

insert coin here:

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:00:03 AM

I agree with this, i think we're going to see $500-$600 range again. I'm still not convinced we can keep going up without the price bottoming out one more time, It's not unrealistic to expect this price. Especially if positive news come out of china, think about it big investors dont want to buy BTC for $800-$1000, they want to get in cheap to maximize their long term returns, so they will manipulate the market accordingly.

But i don't agree with those calling for $200-$300 , that will require a massive event that threatens Bitcoin's existence

the smart investors already had their cheap bitcoins......twice. 550 and 350. we could go back again, or we could be on the next wave. neither would surprise me. I think it's a pretty fair bet.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:01:49 AM

the smart investors already had their cheap bitcoins......twice. 550 and 350. we could go back again, or we could be on the next wave. neither would surprise me. I think it's a pretty fair bet.
Not if they sold those $400 coins at $1000. Then they're looking for cheap btc again. Wink
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:05:05 AM

Talk is cheap.  Kiss

Carry on.  Tongue

Dude, let it go. This bet and this thread aren't about me. Did I really hurt yer feelings so badly? Sorry, Man. My bad. Now, can we get on with it?

^ Backpedaling at its best. Nice try to side step my outing you for what you are. Nope no hurt feelings here. I just love it when I call people out on their BS and they backtrack, much like you are now. I find it very entertaining. Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:12:51 AM

Not if they sold those $400 coins at $1000. Then they're looking for cheap btc again. Wink

DING DING DING! also, I got a fat tax refund check coming.  

Smoothie, yer a tool.

insert coin here:

banaltcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

send the bitcoins to escrow!
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:48:48 AM

Smoothie, yer a tool.

Sticks and stones dude...lol this isn't grade school.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:49:25 AM

send the bitcoins to escrow!

PMed John K and Saltyspitoon about the escrow.

Waiting to hear back. Coins are ready to be sent. Just waiting for confirmation from escrow party and address.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:51:13 AM

Smoothie, yer a tool.

Sticks and stones dude...lol this isn't grade school.  Tongue

Coulda fooled me.

insert coin here:

magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:56:15 AM

As soon as i get my btc from CoinBull i will be ready to bet Cheesy
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:05:29 AM

Smoothie, yer a tool.

Sticks and stones dude...lol this isn't grade school.  Tongue

Coulda fooled me.

I love your style:

1. Shout immature names from the side lines.

2. Fail to put up or shut up (show you have a pair), get called out for your petty immaturity, and cowardice to participate in the bet.

3. Back pedal and claim you will concede (to what?) lol

4. Shout more insults and have me show you we aren't in grade school.

5. You claim it could have fooled you that we were in grade school, despite #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 above.

6. Fail.

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:15:27 AM

Smoothie, yer a tool.

Sticks and stones dude...lol this isn't grade school.  Tongue

Coulda fooled me.

I love your style:

1. Shout immature names from the side lines.

2. Fail to put up or shut up (show you have a pair), get called out for your petty immaturity, and cowardice to participate in the bet.

3. Back pedal and claim you will concede (to what?) lol

4. Shout more insults and have me show you we aren't in grade school.

5. You claim it could have fooled you that we were in grade school, despite #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 above.

6. Fail.

Cheesy

Wow, really called me out. Wish I could be as awesome as you.

insert coin here:

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:58:11 PM

Smoothie, yer a tool.

They can even buy back @ 990$ and still don't miss the train.
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

Just letting everyone know that Smoothie messaged me. I am accepting the bet and we're choosing the escrow. Would have had this all done already, but I fell asleep very soon after posting here! (sorry)
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:51:46 PM

Black market coins dumped on exchanges
Mt.Gox failing
China ban hammer part II
Negative US regulation

So many probable circumstances that can make bitcoin dip below 600, it's almost guaranteed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:20:53 PM

Mt.Gox failing
China ban hammer part II
Negative US regulation

So many probable circumstances that can make bitcoin dip below 600, it's almost guaranteed.

Then you should bet as well, if it's almost guaranteed. Talk is cheap.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:30:08 PM

Mt.Gox failing
China ban hammer part II
Negative US regulation

We all know that Bitcoin's meteoric rise was based largely on restriction of supply in typical cornered market form and all but the most blinded bull-tards can take a quick glance at the charts and see that things are looking pretty bearish for the coming weeks. To add to this, the long term RSI stochastic, the MACD, and the KDJ indicators are all pointing towards yet more down-time (they are screaming SELL SELL SELL).

All this talk of China ban hammer coming into full force, MtGox going down the tubes etc is besides the point. Bitcoin doesn't need a Black Swan event to make it correct much lower, it needs a Black Swan event to keep it held up or push it higher.

If any of those vocal 'HODLERS' out there think that Bitcoin is a pinch at $820, then they are welcome to pile in with so much capital until their hearts are content. Just think of the poor whales who have their annual yacht mooring bills coming up, they cant cover that with Bitcoins; they need your fiat now! Of course, the vocal HODLERS aren't in the market for ploughing fresh capital into Bitcoin, they simply recommend that everyone does but guess what? Everyone else isn't.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: