Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 02:49:45 AM

i would say this site is one of them with whom i stucked from the day 1 of my crypto life Smiley great job guys keep up rolling balls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deephouse650

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:01:07 AM

Yeah, because that has ever happened. Oh, hang on, 'Admin' said it has happened so, you know, no conflict of interest, totally not likely to lie about something like that, right? Right?

I am on the site daily to check KHS prices... and I pop in chat to see what's cracking.  I catch the admin on there often.  I see him say a few things, and then that "news" gets transmitted like it's the word of God.  It just blows my mind how this can happen. 

I come from the school of the "5 Whys". Meaning, most of the time, one or two layers deep on an explanation is not good enough for me.

I have cashed out enough KHS to reach my ROI, what's left in Scrypt.cc is purely "let's see what happens"...

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:25:32 AM

Scrypt.cc has not processed my withdrawal and it's been over 24 hours, Does anyone know what's going on? 

You probably messed something up.   Maybe you had an error in your BTC address.

You should submit a ticket.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:39:49 AM

And my opinin towards the power failure is, that in any company it could happen. Especially in companies that consume that much energy. And the really fast movement of the asics from DC2 to DC4 confused me a bit, but i think as i said in this thread already, they got containers where they have their asics in and they moved them on trucks and simply had to put power and internet to the containers. So this fast movement was possible then.

But this whole, 'they have them in shipping containers' thing isn't even proven, it is simply supposition for how they could possibly have moved so many units so quickly. You might as well have said they had an army of midgets at their disposal to help out, if you're going to just be making stuff up.

Of course the electricity 'could' have been cut due to legal issues, why would a fraudulent operation assert something that didn't sound plausible when they can simply manipulate the market by referencing a power-outage at their main DC? It works as both a way to nicely panic the trading market while reinforcing to the 'believers' that they must have the ASIC hardware and the multiple DC's, right? RIGHT? Cos', you know, they are talking about them having had a power outage, so, ummmm, totally *not* a fractional mining/ponzi fraud, right? Right?

Remember, for all the people who are trying to float the, "Hey it's just a gamble" turd of a 'justification', it is only a gamble if the participants are aware of the realities of wager.

An organisation claiming to be something it is not, in order to attract 'investors', is committing a criminal act. It is not investment, it is fraud.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:46:21 AM

And my opinin towards the power failure is, that in any company it could happen. Especially in companies that consume that much energy. And the really fast movement of the asics from DC2 to DC4 confused me a bit, but i think as i said in this thread already, they got containers where they have their asics in and they moved them on trucks and simply had to put power and internet to the containers. So this fast movement was possible then.

But this whole, 'they have them in shipping containers' thing isn't even proven, it is simply supposition for how they could possibly have moved so many units so quickly. You might as well have said they had an army of midgets at their disposal to help out, if you're going to just be making stuff up.

Of course the electricity 'could' have been cut due to legal issues, why would a fraudulent operation assert something that didn't sound plausible when they can simply manipulate the market by referencing a power-outage at their main DC? It works as both a way to nicely panic the trading market while reinforcing to the 'believers' that they must have the ASIC hardware and the multiple DC's, right? RIGHT? Cos', you know, they are talking about them having had a power outage, so, ummmm, totally *not* a fractional mining/ponzi fraud, right? Right?

Remember, for all the people who are trying to float the, "Hey it's just a gamble" turd of a 'justification', it is only a gamble if the participants are aware of the realities of wager.

An organisation claiming to be something it is not, in order to attract 'investors', is committing a criminal act. It is not investment, it is fraud.

It's the first time i can agree with you cryptodevil. You described it very well.
You are right. They have a lack of transparency. But today everyone wants to be anonymous. So i can life with the anonymous operation of the admin even if he can scam us a lot easier that way.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:36:47 AM

I think it's pretty safe to say anyone who invests in Bitcoin or any crypto currency in any way is not your average 'mom n pop' investor and is aware of the risk.

Do you have some BTC on an exchange? We've seen mt gox and mintpal go down, how is trading on an exchange any different in your view of scrypt cc or any other cloud mining operation?

Why aren't you policing every single other thread on bct where an exchange is involved?

With regards to proof, would you openly advertise you have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of ASIC equipment in a datacentre? "Hey world, here's where I earn millions using expensive hardware. The address is 123 I'm-n-idiot st, Brazil. Come and get me" Let's also realise Brazil probably isn't the safest country in the world to run such an operation openly too.

You've made your position perfectly clear, if people want to invest let them. If you choose not to that's great for the rest of us, price per khash stays lower and my returns increase.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:23:04 AM

I think it's pretty safe to say anyone who invests in Bitcoin or any crypto currency in any way is not your average 'mom n pop' investor and is aware of the risk.

No it is not safe to assume this because even if they were hardened cryptocurrency traders, the fact an organisation is pretending to be legitimate in order to attract 'investors', does not diminish the nature of the fraud simply because a trader might be aware of a number of service failures/scams within the industry.

Do you have some BTC on an exchange? We've seen mt gox and mintpal go down, how is trading on an exchange any different in your view of scrypt cc or any other cloud mining operation?

Because trading platform exchanges are not advertising themselves as 'cloud mining' operations, they are trading platform exchanges for traders to buy and sell different currencies TO EACH OTHER in order to try and make a profit. That an exchange might collapse for one reason or another does not make it equivalent to an intention-to-defraud unless it is, like scrypt.cc, an intentionally fraudulent operation being shilled as a 'legitimate' service. In any event, the draw to attract 'investors' into buying these 'KHS' is due to the claimed payout which might be 'earned' from the mining operation, it is the sole reason for people to trade on scrypt.cc and without these supposed mining payouts there would be no enticement to buy/sell.

Why aren't you policing every single other thread on bct where an exchange is involved?
What does that have to do with scrypt.cc being asserted to be a fraudulent operation? Would my points be any more valid if I was posting on multiple other threads and calling them out for their shady setup? Go back far enough into my post history and you'll see I have done exactly that with a number of pump and dump coins and phishing scams, not that it relates in any way to the validity of what I am posting here, for that requires only my assertions about scrypt.cc be objectively reasoned, which they are.

With regards to proof, would you openly advertise you have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of ASIC equipment in a datacentre? "Hey world, here's where I earn millions using expensive hardware. The address is 123 I'm-n-idiot st, Brazil. Come and get me" Let's also realise Brazil probably isn't the safest country in the world to run such an operation openly too.

Care to show me proof this operation is based in Brazil? Take a look around you, this is the internet.

Besides which, nobody needs to know his address, he could take anonymous video of the racks of miners (which manufacturer are they anyway, because nobody makes a scrypt miner that ROI's) and prove ownership by having the freshly mined blocks sent to a known address. He could easily offer ways to give ongoing realtime proof of the scrypt hash-power he claims is backing up these 'KHS' things being traded on his platform, all without ever disclosing his location.

You've made your position perfectly clear, if people want to invest let them. If you choose not to that's great for the rest of us, price per khash stays lower and my returns increase.

Yeah, I'm not going to stop making my position clear, repeatedly. Most seasoned users of this forum are more than aware of the nature of fraudulent operations using sock-puppet accounts to keep trying to bury posts which expose their scam. So, no, I won't be leaving this thread anytime soon unless scrypt.cc 'Admin' does actually put in place a valid system to show proof-of-hash for this mythical 'KHS' product he is selling.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:45:58 AM

Scrypt.cc has not processed my withdrawal and it's been over 24 hours, Does anyone know what's going on? 

Check your email address as you will need to verify the withdrawal with an email they send you.
Depending on how your account is setup, you might have an email at two email addresses.

Ian

dyask

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:50:33 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 08:05:24 AM by dyask

Kind of funny ...

scrypt.cc website opened Feb 2, 2014 and has been paying since then.   cryptodevil created his account on Jan 21, 2104.    

While scrypt.cc doesn't provide a lot of the standard proof, they have had many opportunities to run away with 1000's of BTC since Feb 2, 2014.   So it is pretty simple, if you are uncomfortable with scrypt.cc don't go there.   If you are there and think it is scam, sell your KHS and withdraw your BTC.   The Admin often advices people to do that.   Kind of a funny way to run a scam.  
dyask

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:52:51 AM

Check your email address as you will need to verify the withdrawal with an email they send you.
Depending on how your account is setup, you might have an email at two email addresses.

Ian

Very good point and if you have two emails you have to verify the withdrawal from both emails.   There is little red text behind the withdraw amount telling you what you need to do if you haven't done it.

I've probably done 100 withdraws and I've gotten every single one of them.   
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:16:12 AM

Kind of funny ...

scrypt.cc website opened Feb 2, 2014 and has been paying since then.   cryptodevil created his account on Jan 21, 2104.

2104? Yes I am from the future. So I created my account on this forum on Jan 21st 2014 and scrypt.cc website opened on Feb 2nd 2014 and you think that is 'kind of funny'?

Funny how?  

While scrypt.cc doesn't provide a lot of the standard proof,

Try none, none of the standard proof.

they have had many opportunities to run away with 1000's of BTC since Feb 2, 2014.

Ah, yes, still floating the, "Hey they can't be a scam because they have been operating for so long and could have run away with their loot before now" turd?

It didn't flush the first time that stinker was laid because it is a fallacious argument. Stop trying to stick a bow on it and pretend it is the gift of reason.

bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:53:00 AM

hahahaha you funny people make me laugh Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
still think scrypt.cc is no scam  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
All people that say something like my account has been hacked...
my deposit is gone Huh my withdrawel is gone...al these people get attacked on this forum....
looks like indoctronation ....like all these people that believe that 9-11 was done by 16 guyz with boxcutters send by a man with a beard in a cave from afganistan??>>??
WAKE UP all these missing transactions and accounts that are hacked by ( ADMIN) .....
If this website was real than support would help these people...however all support tickets are deleted from most people that complain...
than the transparenty is a problem...none however...
Cryptodevil gets attacked in this forum,,,people try to make him look like a nutcake,,,but he is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:14:17 AM

.like all these people that believe that 9-11 was done by 16 guyz with boxcutters

Actually, contrary to flaky conspiracy theories riddled with anecdote and wild supposition, there is no justifiable reason to suppose that it wasn't a team of fanatical Islamic fundamentalists. Security was not like it is now and there was no reason to expect the sort of hijacking that took place where the attackers had no intention of surviving it, albeit the growing prevalence of Islamic suicide-bombers preceding this event should naturally have suggested such a thing would eventually transpire. They sliced up a few passengers in first-class and threatened they would blow up the plane if anybody didn't do what they were told. ALL hijackings prior to this would then land the plane somewhere and negotiate, which is what the passengers expected and so they did as they were told in the hope they would be released. Only when the downed plane passengers were told of the intention of the hijackers to crash into a target did they realise they had to try and fight back and, by then, it was too late.

Just because it was so shocking an attack does not require one to suspend all common-sense and reason to explain how it happened.

/offtopic

That this thread is frequently populated by sock-puppet accounts who solely post to attack those who question scrypt.cc's legitimacy, should also be considered reasonable proof that it is a fraudulent operation.

mitch845

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:24:54 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 09:36:00 AM by mitch845

Cryptodevil is right  (conspiracy theory about 9/11 was already debunked really well).
And he's right too saying scrypt.cc is a criminal operation. It's fraud, because they claim some false things.

Although I don't see a reason why i should stop investing in that site. I like risking my bitcoins, i like the fact i will lose them and some others will earn, or viceversa if i win someone other is going to lose, also if they trust what admin says.
For me it's illegal gambling, and i dont care if it's against the law. Wink

and i add:
Ponzi is illegal maybe in some states. But here in italy for example we have the government pension plan that is actually a ponzi. An unsustainable one.
It's really a bad bad ponzi system where the first investors earned a lot and the last will lose all investments. If you dont trust me, ask other italian people.
MoneytalksCoins

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:40:55 AM

So I have been using Scrypt.cc for a long time now. What is wondering me the most is the security that ruined my withdrawal opportunities. I just found that a hacker that i got support to fix the damage, he had done, but he made a alternative E-mail Address, so I can't withdraw without the confirmation from the hacker/crackers E-mail.

The support have not contacted me yet and I made the first ticket around a month ago. Due this fact, with the slow support reacting time - I don't understand why running such a good business, have such a lousy support staff.

I invested over 10k and due too a random hacker who guessed my logins and magically got access - I can't to this day get any of my profits.

This is a cry for help on this forum, that the support staff will look onto it.

My Newest ticket is named - Wrote to you the 9 May. (For the staff of course)
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:48:01 AM

Cryptodevil is right  (conspiracy theory about 9/11 was already debunked really well).
And he's right too saying scrypt.cc is a criminal operation. It's fraud, because they claim some false things.

Although I don't see a reason why i should stop investing in that site. I like risking my bitcoins, i like the fact i will lose them and some others will earn, or viceversa if i win someone other is going to lose, also if they trust what admin says.
For me it's illegal gambling, and i dont care if it's against the law. Wink

and i add:
Ponzi is illegal maybe in some states. But here in italy for example we have the government pension plan that is actually a ponzi. An unsustainable one.
It's really a bad bad ponzi system where the first investors earned a lot and the last will lose all investments. If you dont trust me, ask other italian people.

Yes, i can confirm, i'm italian too.... and the future, when i will be old... is dark dark dark....

zahid888

Activity: 260
Merit: 19

the right steps towerds the goal

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Is this a true screenshot.. i mean this is possible in freedogeco.in Huh

1BGvwggxfCaHGykKrVXX7fk8GYaLQpeixA
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:57:34 AM

Is this a true screenshot.. i mean this is possible in freedogeco.in Huh

Possible, but this is a bad photoshop !!! And a little off topic here.....

wizardofwhere

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 10:41:59 AM

Almost 2 days now and no deposit to my wallet from scryptcc.  I've submitted trouble tickets but previous ones have simply been deleted without response
mitch845

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:49:18 AM

Almost 2 days now and no deposit to my wallet from scryptcc.  I've submitted trouble tickets but previous ones have simply been deleted without response

have you received confirmation mail?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: