Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
kapetan

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:04:24 PM

for irc you can try ... its a web client

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc,#UnofficialScryptCC

1. BTCjam: Mining and trading loan #4 https://goo.gl/rwj84u , 2. Scrypt.cc Cloud Mining with 120 Days ROI http://goo.gl/LXomWh ,
3. Haas Bot Trade your Cryptos http://goo.gl/unM0TF , 4. Bitgold Invest to BTC & Gold http://goo.gl/7T3K6O

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:48:57 PM

There's a load of people buying back in now.
They don't even know what the rewards will be, IF they even come back.

Don't get me wrong, I love scrypt.cc, and don't for a second think that this is a scam.
But putting a price on something that you don't know the return from is blatantly stupid.

I guess people are comparing these prices to the normal ones and think that they're getting a good deal.
ROI is all that counts in the end, and without the new rewards figure, that can't be calculated, thus the optimal price per khs can also not be calculated yet.

I'm holding off til I know the new numbers.

/end voice of reason.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:58:57 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 11:27:17 PM by toptek

This sounds to me like the  Electric company pulling some funny shit and backing out of a agreement they had because they are using to much per KWH but following the rules and paying the bills .Or the Electric company is using there power to do wtf they want to regardless of contacts , BG And E in my state does some of  the same stuff from time to time . contact or not . are very rude at times over the phone etc .. tell  you to hirer a Electrician when you ask for some basic info you know they know . i had  some rude ass  lady hang up on me One time after I  asked her what my house service was, she said they don't keep that info on file go hire a Electrician to find out then hung up.

I all most called back to tell her what to do with her self . but two wrongs don't make a right .

IF the clouding mining owners are on the level.

I feel for them the power company's  in most states, not all, have to much power and push there weight around to much, at times . if there based in the US.

Ive been using this service sense Jan this year I think the most i have invested to start out was maybe 20 to 30 bucks i started low with few a  KH  I'm now at 61 MH without putting no more then 20 to 30 bucks into it . i would recommend this type of cloud mining over any of the others any day of the week with a warning go slow don't invest to  much at first see how it goes etc . most i will ever lose is 20 to 30 bucks and some time, if it ever goes under.  

I'll keep buying more hash till I reach maybe 500 MH then start taking  some of the coins and keep investing.  it's maybe to slow for some this way but it's steady and guaranteed, if it keep going and no one gets greedy, in the long run they will make more by keeping it going then taking it and running.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:23:40 AM

Grammar Police, dumb-ass.
cryptodevil
<------------------------------------

Great, so you don't care that a business operates fraudulently and people place their money into what they believe to be a legitimate operation, how does this justify what scrypt.cc are doing? It doesn't.

Great, so you don't care that a business operates fraudulently and people place their money into what they believe to be a legitimate operation, how does this justify what scrypt.cc is doing? It doesn't.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:32:57 AM

Grammar Police, dumb-ass.
cryptodevil
<------------------------------------

Great, so you don't care that a business operates fraudulently and people place their money into what they believe to be a legitimate operation, how does this justify what scrypt.cc are doing? It doesn't.

Great, so you don't care that a business operates fraudulently and people place their money into what they believe to be a legitimate operation, how does this justify what scrypt.cc is doing? It doesn't.

I don't mean anything bad by this .

But

Just what are they doing that's wrong ?

so far all i see is some kind of issue with the power company and no one has proved other wise, yet, unless i missed some thing . and nothing but good things from all most everyone on this thread.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Thanks for the link
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:37:03 AM

Nice speculation.. Someone already win good cash.. now i expect next crush and the last 200% jump... prepare your wallets! Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
olibertinho

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:39:18 AM

hey guys! this is my first post here... Smiley

today i decided to sell at 917sat/khs some khs to hit my roi.
for your information and to all the people who really think this is a ponzy:
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/0b1d3aaf66fa473591861036eb5401b8b2c0a40a408f2769ee0de636d6c2480d
this withdraw hit the blockchain after 1 minute.

so calm down and wait for the new dc.
have anice day!
olli

bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:59:43 AM

There's a load of people buying back in now.
They don't even know what the rewards will be, IF they even come back.

Don't get me wrong, I love scrypt.cc, and don't for a second think that this is a scam.
But putting a price on something that you don't know the return from is blatantly stupid.

I guess people are comparing these prices to the normal ones and think that they're getting a good deal.
ROI is all that counts in the end, and without the new rewards figure, that can't be calculated, thus the optimal price per khs can also not be calculated yet.

I'm holding off til I know the new numbers.

/end voice of reason.

so many people lost btc at scrypt.cc however i just give u the facts ...i have pulled out all funds at scrypt with a little profit...but people wake up..
The website has 0% transparanty...u never saw miners no pictures nothing...Nobody ever visited the place no comfirmations...only admin said admin said and all believe every word of this clown...
U keep posting about marcelo being jesus and giving bread to people but at what cost... PONZI....
bloedhond

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:01:32 AM

Hahahahahaha
the site is not mining for 3 days
looks like i paid out just in time hahahahaha
Why doesn,t bitcoincloudservices have all these problems with the website...

So lets review what the people say !!!!!
Admin has made millions still he can not run this website normaly there are alway,s problems...
Admin is honest and does not steal from anybody ,,,,hmmmm yeah right...thats why this website is soooo transparent....
Admin comes from brazil and that is a rich country they don,t need money HuhHuh?
Admin is like jesus his word is truth ..... freaking beliebers

Now the site isn,t running for 48 hours do 2 electricity problems...yeah right 3 days mining in his own pockets...
people are so stupid with all the social media these days he can show people his mining hall with skype and show the people that it is turned off...still NO ADMIN NO PROOF...
I Hope these people that beliebe will get fucked by admin....
If you have a brain then pay out while u can,,,abort the titanic let the captain go down with it...
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:06:57 AM

*sigh*

Just because you don't see a scammer suddenly legging it across the virtual landscape clutching a bag full of money, it does not mean the scam you are being fooled by is not a scam.

There is a reason this Ponzi has lasted so long and that is because it has been carefully engineered, technically and socially, to minimise on the withdrawals by way of encouraging people to re-invest their 'profit'. That is how these schemes work, by putting numbers on the screen to show a thousand people they have made good money and so why would they not want to plow it straight back in again, so they can make even more!!!!!!111!!!11!elebenty!!!1!

The story of the miners having their electricity cut off is all part of the process of milking the cash-cow further.

Let me give you an idea of how easy it is to keep a fractional-reserve Ponzi going:

1. 1000 'Investors' send 1 BTC each to buy 1000KHS which will pay them 0.001 per day
2. The scheme now has a balance of 1000 BTC
3. The console screen each 'investor' sees, will show them regularly earning their 0.001 each day
4. Occasionally an 'investor' is going to want to cash out some of their 'profit', so after 50 days a hundred of them withdraw 0.05 to their own BTC wallet.
5. The scheme now has a balance of 995 BTC
6. Everybody hears how 'profit' is being easily withdrawn, so there is no need to worry and they can, instead, 're-invest' their 0.05 they have made after 50 days, back in to the scheme in order to 'compound' their 'profit', right?

So far it has cost the scheme 5 BTC out of the 1000 BTC they received, to run for 50 days and, because people are making good money and, actually, can earn more by referring new 'investors' to the scheme, then even more people start joining up and paying in their 1 BTC each.

The more people joining the scheme means that the fraction who do withdraw are allowed to in order to encourage more investors to see that it is 'legitimate' and, therefore, add their BTC into the pot.

Way more BTC goes in than ever comes out.

This is what fraudulent 'cloud mining' is all about.

There is no reason to believe that scrypt.cc is anything other than a scheme as described above. All the signs are there and none to suggest otherwise.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bloedhond

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:07:46 AM

Today (11/05/2015) the electricity of our data center hosting our ASICs was shutoff halting our mining operations temporarily. According to our provider, there are irregularities in our contracts that were found during an audit.

We have our lawyers on the case looking to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

While the lawyers do their thing, our hands are tied leaving us not much to do but wait. The provider isn't breaking any laws yet, law says they have 72 hours to reestablish the energy.

Update (12/05/2015): We have decided to move the miners from DC#4 where we had the electricity issues to DC#2 where we house our old GPUs, We have already started the move and we will be mining within the next 48 hours.

SO WHY NOT GO TO ANOTHER POWER SUPLIER Huh
ALL BS>>>NO LAWSUIT NO LAWYERS NO CASE NO MINERS ____-----PONZI
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:09:41 AM

Anyone notices any drop in hashrate somewhere ? 500 Ghs + 350 Ghs is not easy to hide.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:14:53 AM

Anyone notices any drop in hashrate somewhere ? 500 Ghs + 350 Ghs is not easy to hide.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/assets/difficulty/litecoin-hash_rate-estimated.png?1431501007
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:19:03 AM

^^^ LOL, so the hash rate actually increased after he claimed their miners had been switched off? That is hilarious.

No but that isn't stopping some desperate folks from scrabbling around the place trying to claim that there's hundreds of altcoins where it could be 'hidden'.

Which simply isn't true. Firstly, they need to understand that not all altcoins are Proof-of-Work and, secondly, not all PoW altcoins are scrypt.

That is a massive amount of scrypt hashpower that apparently went offline and if they go on to claim it is back online at any point in the coming days there would be a noticeable degree of fluctuation in the hashrate for many scrypt coins. Which we won't see.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:23:13 AM

Why do these scam/ponzi companies make up crazy shit like this instead of just running with money... I think there will be a second (last) scam attempt from them. If they gonna come back don't invest a dime here and sell/withdraw all you can - remember hashies gen2 magic miners after the original scam? Grin

bloedhond

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:27:39 AM

U know they could maintain this ponzi this long by first steeling some deposits lots of deposits and withdraws don,t make it...get lost..??..
Plus steeling in trades when people buy or sell khs they don,t arive ??!!>/?
And finally rob people,s accounts...
That way they are able to pay the big fish by eating the little ones...
U can never know how many is still invested in the site or how many they have paid out...
So they can steel enough to satisfy most people and attract more people to the site before pulling the plug and taking millions .....
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:48:21 AM

^^^ LOL, so the hash rate actually increased after he claimed their miners had been switched off? That is hilarious.

No but that isn't stopping some desperate folks from scrabbling around the place trying to claim that there's hundreds of altcoins where it could be 'hidden'.

Which simply isn't true. Firstly, they need to understand that not all altcoins are Proof-of-Work and, secondly, not all PoW altcoins are scrypt.

That is a massive amount of scrypt hashpower that apparently went offline and if they go on to claim it is back online at any point in the coming days there would be a noticeable degree of fluctuation in the hashrate for many scrypt coins. Which we won't see.

Actually I have an investment there as well and I hope they're legit and long live like everyone here, but I rather trust the numbers than some nice talks.
The admin claimed to have 500 Ghs for the users and 350 Ghs for himself (scrypt ASICs). After the power went down 2 days ago, I tried to find the drops in hashrates but I found nothing (someone feels free to correct me ). I checked all the scryptcoins at coinwarz and 4 biggest coins are LTC, DOGE, SYSCOIN, VIACOIN. The total hashrates of these 4 are around 4 THs if you look at the numbers, but the fact that they are mergemining, so we could approximate the total hashrates of scryptcoins are around 1.5 THs (I ignore another small scryptcoins, but since their hashrates are not significant, I think this number is actually already an over-threshold).

So I could think of 2 possibilities:
1. Worst case: the whole mining OP is a lie and that explains no drop in hashrates. The power outage is a lie as well and we still don't know the reason yet. (Maybe it's another scheme to squeeze out the last money as well, check the hot wallet and you could see it grows almost 1k BTC more only after 2 days).
2. Best case: the mining OP is legit and the hardware is still mining, then the power outage is a lie. Maybe the admin wants to have the BTC to cover some costs, or wants to FUD the OP to buy back some cheap KHS and resell high later when the OP is turning back on.

Either the case, the possibility that the admin lying is pretty high and that's a heavy blow for honest investors. I would stop my investment if I found out that someone is lying to me.
Invest or not is your choice as always, but after getting the hard lesson at ltcgear, I would be more careful with this one.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Aizen
john168

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:51:03 AM

I'm Lose BTC 0.13530369, with auto invest...

TOday i'm deposit twice 0.13805614+0.04000000 = 0.17805614

and auto trade mode on :
05/13/2015 08:06:18 Buy0.00000901 306 0.00275706
05/13/2015 07:25:15Buy0.00000901 4,439 0.03999539

but my balance: BTC0.00000451
No pending order ?

my: 0.13530369 dissapeared
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:56:43 AM

Actually I have an investment there as well and I hope they're legit and long live like everyone here, but I rather trust the numbers than some nice talks.
The admin claimed to have 500 Ghs for the users and 350 Ghs for himself (scrypt ASICs). After the power went down 2 days ago, I tried to find the drops in hashrates but I found nothing (someone feels free to correct me ). I checked all the scryptcoins at coinwarz and 4 biggest coins are LTC, DOGE, SYSCOIN, VIACOIN. The total hashrates of these 4 are around 4 THs if you look at the numbers, but the fact that they are mergemining, so we could approximate the total hashrates of scryptcoins are around 1.5 THs (I ignore another small scryptcoins, but since their hashrates are not significant, I think this number is actually already an over-threshold).

So I could think of 2 possibilities:
1. Worst case: the whole mining OP is a lie and that explains no drop in hashrates. The power outage is a lie as well and we still don't know the reason yet. (Maybe it's another scheme to squeeze out the last money as well, check the hot wallet and you could see it grows almost 1k BTC more only after 2 days).
2. Best case: the mining OP is legit and the hardware is still mining, then the power outage is a lie. Maybe the admin wants to have the BTC to cover some costs, or wants to FUD the OP to buy back some cheap KHS and resell high later when the OP is turning back on.

Either the case, the possibility that the admin lying is pretty high and that's a heavy blow for honest investors. I would stop my investment if I found out that someone is lying to me.
Invest or not is your choice as always, but after getting the hard lesson at ltcgear, I would be more careful with this one.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Aizen

Litecoin hashrate shows a ~200GHs drop in hashrate about two days back

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/assets/difficulty/litecoin-hash_rate-estimated.png?1431510607
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: