Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750500 times)
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:02:19 AM

I'm Lose BTC 0.13530369, with auto invest...

TOday i'm deposit twice 0.13805614+0.04000000 = 0.17805614

and auto trade mode on :
05/13/2015 08:06:18 Buy0.00000901 306 0.00275706
05/13/2015 07:25:15Buy0.00000901 4,439 0.03999539

but my balance: BTC0.00000451
No pending order ?

my: 0.13530369 dissapeared

U know they could maintain this ponzi this long by first steeling some deposits lots of deposits and withdraws don,t make it...get lost..??..
Plus steeling in trades when people buy or sell khs they don,t arive ??!!>/?
And finally rob people,s accounts...
That way they are able to pay the big fish by eating the little ones...
U can never know how many is still invested in the site or how many they have paid out...
So they can steel enough to satisfy most people and attract more people to the site before pulling the plug and taking millions .....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:09:41 AM

and auto trade mode on :

No pending order ?

U know they could maintain this ponzi this long by first steeling some deposits lots of deposits and withdraws don,t make it...get lost..??..
U can never know how many is still invested in the site or how many they have paid out...
So they can steel enough to satisfy most people and attract more people to the site before pulling the plug and taking millions .....

Has somebody put on a echo function on bloedhond?
bloedhond

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:15:47 AM

and auto trade mode on :

No pending order ?

Has somebody put on a echo function on bloedhond?

yes i am staying on this topic as scrypt.cc steals more and more btc from it members...
I told people they are cleaning out accounts now more people complain ,,,now they take me serious
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:15:58 AM

^^^ LOL, so the hash rate actually increased after he claimed their miners had been switched off? That is hilarious.

Anyone notices any drop in hashrate somewhere ? 500 Ghs + 350 Ghs is not easy to hide.

No but that isn't stopping some desperate folks from scrabbling around the place trying to claim that there's hundreds of altcoins where it could be 'hidden'.

Which simply isn't true. Firstly, they need to understand that not all altcoins are Proof-of-Work and, secondly, not all PoW altcoins are scrypt.

That is a massive amount of scrypt hashpower that apparently went offline and if they go on to claim it is back online at any point in the coming days there would be a noticeable degree of fluctuation in the hashrate for many scrypt coins. Which we won't see.

Actually I have an investment there as well and I hope they're legit and long live like everyone here, but I rather trust the numbers than some nice talks.
The admin claimed to have 500 Ghs for the users and 350 Ghs for himself (scrypt ASICs). After the power went down 2 days ago, I tried to find the drops in hashrates but I found nothing (someone feels free to correct me ). I checked all the scryptcoins at coinwarz and 4 biggest coins are LTC, DOGE, SYSCOIN, VIACOIN. The total hashrates of these 4 are around 4 THs if you look at the numbers, but the fact that they are mergemining, so we could approximate the total hashrates of scryptcoins are around 1.5 THs (I ignore another small scryptcoins, but since their hashrates are not significant, I think this number is actually already an over-threshold).

So I could think of 2 possibilities:
1. Worst case: the whole mining OP is a lie and that explains no drop in hashrates. The power outage is a lie as well and we still don't know the reason yet. (Maybe it's another scheme to squeeze out the last money as well, check the hot wallet and you could see it grows almost 1k BTC more only after 2 days).
2. Best case: the mining OP is legit and the hardware is still mining, then the power outage is a lie. Maybe the admin wants to have the BTC to cover some costs, or wants to FUD the OP to buy back some cheap KHS and resell high later when the OP is turning back on.

Either the case, the possibility that the admin lying is pretty high and that's a heavy blow for honest investors. I would stop my investment if I found out that someone is lying to me.
Invest or not is your choice as always, but after getting the hard lesson at ltcgear, I would be more careful with this one.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Aizen

Litecoin hashrate shows a ~200GHs drop in hashrate about two days back

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/assets/difficulty/litecoin-hash_rate-estimated.png?1431510607

That drop seems to be part of a repeating pattern. Hard to say for certain whether it was due to Scrypt.cc dropping out or just the normal fluctuations.

The 3rd alternative is that they are fractional-reserve mining. They may have 200GH worth of real mining hardware, and the rest could be ponzi based.

If ANYBODY can show with certainty that 850GH has been lost from the scrypt hashrate over the last 48 hours then please do so. I think everyone would like to see that.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:19:52 AM

^^^ LOL, so the hash rate actually increased after he claimed their miners had been switched off? That is hilarious.

Anyone notices any drop in hashrate somewhere ? 500 Ghs + 350 Ghs is not easy to hide.

No but that isn't stopping some desperate folks from scrabbling around the place trying to claim that there's hundreds of altcoins where it could be 'hidden'.

Which simply isn't true. Firstly, they need to understand that not all altcoins are Proof-of-Work and, secondly, not all PoW altcoins are scrypt.

That is a massive amount of scrypt hashpower that apparently went offline and if they go on to claim it is back online at any point in the coming days there would be a noticeable degree of fluctuation in the hashrate for many scrypt coins. Which we won't see.

Actually I have an investment there as well and I hope they're legit and long live like everyone here, but I rather trust the numbers than some nice talks.
The admin claimed to have 500 Ghs for the users and 350 Ghs for himself (scrypt ASICs). After the power went down 2 days ago, I tried to find the drops in hashrates but I found nothing (someone feels free to correct me ). I checked all the scryptcoins at coinwarz and 4 biggest coins are LTC, DOGE, SYSCOIN, VIACOIN. The total hashrates of these 4 are around 4 THs if you look at the numbers, but the fact that they are mergemining, so we could approximate the total hashrates of scryptcoins are around 1.5 THs (I ignore another small scryptcoins, but since their hashrates are not significant, I think this number is actually already an over-threshold).

1. Worst case: the whole mining OP is a lie and that explains no drop in hashrates. The power outage is a lie as well and we still don't know the reason yet. (Maybe it's another scheme to squeeze out the last money as well, check the hot wallet and you could see it grows almost 1k BTC more only after 2 days).
2. Best case: the mining OP is legit and the hardware is still mining, then the power outage is a lie. Maybe the admin wants to have the BTC to cover some costs, or wants to FUD the OP to buy back some cheap KHS and resell high later when the OP is turning back on.

Either the case, the possibility that the admin lying is pretty high and that's a heavy blow for honest investors. I would stop my investment if I found out that someone is lying to me.
Invest or not is your choice as always, but after getting the hard lesson at ltcgear, I would be more careful with this one.

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Aizen

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/assets/difficulty/litecoin-hash_rate-estimated.png?1431510607

Yes I saw that, but it goes back shortly after and even if it's from scryptcc, 200 Ghs is nowhere near the 850 Ghs he's claiming. So there exists another possibility:
3. The middle case: the whole OP is part ponzi part legit mining like ltcgear. Last year they have the legit mining OP (with muss less hashrate than now, but the payout is ridiculous and the number of users are small). After the admin was gone (or hospitalized), he came back (or another one who pretends to be him), the (new) admin has learned the fact after ltcgear fiasco that the fastest way to make money is part legit, part ponzi, he dropped  the price and increased the rewards to an acceptance level (around 60 days ROI). So human nature (greed) kicked in, the scheme lives on and survives easy for a few months since people are mostly reinvesting. After big money flows in and the number of users gets bigger, it will blow itself (like ltcgear did).

It's some possibilities I could came up, please free to correct me or discuss in an educated manner. Don't take me for a troll because I have my investment there as well.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:55:17 AM

I think ;

The company regulated a NEW bill that old low BILL is not correct due to violations.

Violations ? HOW ?

Example :
You made the data center at a village and made contracts as a farmer for LOW electricity cost due to GOVERMENT help to village folks at electricity
If company finally understands the difference, so there is a violation.

So 3 day is enough to pay the extra new bill and the AISICS are now coming back to original place, to a CITY where prices are different. Tongue
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:38:00 AM

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Aizen

Yes I saw that, but it goes back shortly after and even if it's from scryptcc, 200 Ghs is nowhere near the 850 Ghs he's claiming. So there exists another possibility:
3. The middle case: the whole OP is part ponzi part legit mining like ltcgear. Last year they have the legit mining OP (with muss less hashrate than now, but the payout is ridiculous and the number of users are small). After the admin was gone (or hospitalized), he came back (or another one who pretends to be him), the (new) admin has learned the fact after ltcgear fiasco that the fastest way to make money is part legit, part ponzi, he dropped  the price and increased the rewards to an acceptance level (around 60 days ROI). So human nature (greed) kicked in, the scheme lives on and survives easy for a few months since people are mostly reinvesting. After big money flows in and the number of users gets bigger, it will blow itself (like ltcgear did).

It's some possibilities I could came up, please free to correct me or discuss in an educated manner. Don't take me for a troll because I have my investment there as well.

On the 11th May there was an approx drop of 400ghash at around the time the power went off at scrypt.cc if you check the charts - http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/dogecoin-network-hashrate-chart

Yes there are ups and downs in the cycle but this particular drop was bigger than the others in the last monthly cycle.  Once the hasrate drops and difficulty drops, more pools/miners jump in pushing it back up again.

I cant wait til scrypt.cc come back on line and I will laugh in the face of all you losers singing the usual ponzi crap.

If they go ass up and take all our money, then you are welcome to laugh in my face and say "I told you so".

If I were a betting man, which I clearly must be to invest in scrypt.cc, I'd put money that the miners will be back online again within the next 24 hours and i continues earning some good coin for doing absolutely nothing!!

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Danz0r77

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:41:55 AM

Just my 2 satoshis.

Regards,

Aizen

On the 11th May there was an approx drop of 400ghash at around the time the power went off at scrypt.cc if you check the charts - http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/dogecoin-network-hashrate-chart

That also happened on the 2nd May, the 10th May, the 24th April. Did scrypt.cc lose power on those days too?
kapetan

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:50:33 AM

Admin:
500GHS of the hash power you guys own are up and mining.
Admin:
Everything will normalize within the hour.

1. BTCjam: Mining and trading loan #4 https://goo.gl/rwj84u , 2. Scrypt.cc Cloud Mining with 120 Days ROI http://goo.gl/LXomWh ,
3. Haas Bot Trade your Cryptos http://goo.gl/unM0TF , 4. Bitgold Invest to BTC & Gold http://goo.gl/7T3K6O
ilic

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:51:35 AM

no but 825 ghash on the 11th was the lowest point in the last 30 days.  most of the other drops are somewhere around the 900ghash mark.

anyway, who gives a shit.  there's either 2 people, people that invested and think it's legit, and people that don't.  clearly you know my position and clearly, I dont give a shit about the other type of people.

Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
ilic

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:52:53 AM

Admin:
Admin:

edit - fuk yeh!

Just saw admin on the troll box.

AizenSou

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:58:30 AM

anyway, who gives a shit.  there's either 2 people, people that invested and think it's legit, and people that don't.  clearly you know my position and clearly, I dont give a shit about the other type of people.

Yes that's the spirit Smiley.

No point to discuss anymore actually.
LsHallo

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:09:08 PM

Admin:
Admin:

edit - fuk yeh!

I hope mining is back online soon. I don't like it if my balance isn't growing. Smiley
I do not think scrypt.cc is a scam. And as I saw, they are mining in S-Multipool. Google shows up multipool.us as first hit.
If they are mining there they could spread their khs or do something else. And we do not know if it's the right pool, because admin isn't giving any information. So the coin mining rate would not drop that much on one coin. But on all coins an unrecognizable bit.
AizenSou

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:20:08 PM

Admin:
Admin:

edit - fuk yeh!

I hope mining is back online soon. I don't like it if my balance isn't growing. Smiley
I do not think scrypt.cc is a scam. And as I saw, they are mining in S-Multipool. Google shows up multipool.us as first hit.
If they are mining there they could spread their khs or do something else. And we do not know if it's the right pool, because admin isn't giving any information. So the coin mining rate would not drop that much on one coin. But on all coins an unrecognizable bit.

No multipool could hide 850 Ghs scrypt and no coin could withstand this huge hashrate even if it was splitted in 10 different coins. Most of scrypt coins besides the big 4 (which are mergemining with LTC) have a hashrate von less than 10Ghs. You simply can't point 100Ghs scrypt to these coins and then dump on the market because there are simply no volume. That's a fact.
It seems like that you don't understand much about multipool as well. Btw the admin stated that he's mining on his private pool which he "coded it himself".
Danz0r77

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:26:04 PM

Admin:
Admin:

Lol, let's watch ltc rise to 1.5th now
rhok666

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:27:28 PM

Little teaser:

Admin says: Everything working now
*payouts coming in again*
People: Oh nice, it's working again and the ROI is 30 days if I buy now, great opportunity, BUYBUYBUY
Admin next days: Thanks for your money suckers, byebye Smiley))))

He is really smart in calculating how people react to get every penny out of them.
ilic

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:30:11 PM

if they were gonna take the money and run they would have stopped withdrawals when the power went off...anyone would know that in a scenario like that there's gonne be a huge chunk of investors that freak out and withdraw as much as they possibly can.

BitcoinFuture99

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:33:52 PM

if they were gonna take the money and run they would have stopped withdrawals when the power went off...anyone would know that in a scenario like that there's gonne be a huge chunk of investors that freak out and withdraw as much as they possibly can.

Scrypt.cc has not been on the Scam list any where on Web
john168

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:35:20 PM

and auto trade mode on :

No pending order ?

I sent support ticket, no answer and deleted my support ticket Cry
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:36:10 PM

The site is opening fine at my end. What's the buzz ?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: