Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:06:10 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 03:47:58 PM by virtual_miner

I sold @ 960
Reason : Trade.

Investments require some risks to gain reward. Because June 1st is the new contract start day, most users tend to wait/hold for price up.
I think & my idea is this risk/gain already bought and rewards are already in the price. So i decide to sell and stay for people reactions.
I already see some GREED in chat and forum posts which were not in last week. Correct or not. SOLD.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:09:09 PM

I sold @ 960
Reason : Trade.

Investments require some risks to gain reward. Because June 1st is the new contract start day, most users tend to wait/hold for price up.
I think & my idea is this risk/gain already bought and rewards are already in the price. So i decide to sell and stay for people reactions.
I already see some GREED in chat and forum posts which were not in last week. Correct or not. SOLD.

in my opinion mistake, but you earn something, didnt loose and that is the point..good for you maybe, but I will wait, still playing...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:28:56 PM

Was it this expected reward increase staring June 1?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:33:12 PM

About the double of the reward a few days ago. So it will be ~11-12 satoshi/khs/day. But with the increased LTC price the last days, i would say it could go up to 14 satoshi/khs/day.
HowsItHangin?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:52:42 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 05:04:38 PM by HowsItHangin?

Shiet, hope the guy doesn't run off at june first lol
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:21:10 PM

About the double of the reward a few days ago. So it will be ~11-12 satoshi/khs/day. But with the increased LTC price the last days, i would say it could go up to 14 satoshi/khs/day.

Assuming that they point their 850 Ghs scrypt to litecoin network first Cheesy, which obviously can't be seen anywhere Cheesy
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:08:06 PM

Yes it was, you be able to diversify your investments to keep btc flowing for increased adoption, as you say lol, and send your money to this scam, just don't forget to buy some CON Wink Damn...

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:53:21 PM

a lot of gamling here, if the reward increase will happen @june1 there is still some potential to go up.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

..and the badlist author is scrypt user,  but anyway, it mean something, dont you think?

Ooh, are you suggesting that badbitcoin.org and Homero Joshua Garza might actually be behind scrypt.cc itself?

I'd fucking wet myself laughing if it turned out to be true. Given the epic saga that has been the GAW/XPY ponzi/matrix scam it would be simply delicious to connect the dots from them to scrypt.cc

sry I didnt meant it like you understand, my english is bad probably. But absolutely wrong, this is what you want to mean.   I meant, if scrypt.cc is scam, it would be on badlist, and author of badlist will not use scrypt.cc.   Im happy scrypt user, fan, roi broken 2times - even with this electricity thing, now playing just with earnings. I bought a lot on panic sell for low, now checking everyday price rising, probably will rise til 1.june, we will se then.  Im naive? Ok, we will see, right? Scrypt is scam? Maybe yes, but very funny scam.  

Ah, seems you have the wrong conclusion then. Badbitcoin.org has been proven to be directly involved in supporting an existing fraudulent operation with GAW/XPY and, so, if they are also promoting scrypt.cc all the while the same reasoning which has them asserting other 'cloud mining' operations to be fraudulent also applies to scrypt.cc, then the only possible conclusion is that badbitcoin is also colluding with scrypt.cc.

BTW, @SpanishSoldier, the whole point of how a Ponzi scheme ensures they keep the scam rolling so long is by letting people withdraw when they want to 'test' whether they can, because then they generally will send it straight back in to 'compound' their 'profit'. That's how it works, because everybody is satisfied that, if they wanted to, they could withdraw their funds but in the meantime they will keep 're-investing' their 'profit'.

Ponzi schemes only ever have to pay out a small fraction of the total amount that is sent to them as 'investments', as long as new suckers are brought into the scheme through . . .you guessed it, referrals.

Eventually it can't possibly keep up the needed flow of new 'investors' and the outflow threatens to increase to a larger percentage relative to the new money coming in, which ultimately results in . . . lights out.

Qua qua qua... U sound like Charlie Browns friggin teacher (thanks to ford fair lane for that one!)

Seriously, do you ever quit spouting the same old bullshit?

Let's fast forward a year from now, scryptcc are still paying out happily, they even post some pictures of their mining farm.  Then what? 2 more years, u still gonna be spinning the same bullshit?

If script cc shut down their site and take our money, please laugh in my face all you want. Until then, please be fucking off because I think I speak on behalf of the majority on this thread, no one gives a shit what you have to say.

+1 if u agree me ppl, I can't be the only 1 sick of this bullshit.

In the meantime, I'll keep pocketing my 0.1btc daily, thanks scryptcc for the steady income. I wish I was at the same level Dice was on tho!

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
deephouse650

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:59:39 PM

..and the badlist author is scrypt user,  but anyway, it mean something, dont you think?

Ooh, are you suggesting that badbitcoin.org and Homero Joshua Garza might actually be behind scrypt.cc itself?

I'd fucking wet myself laughing if it turned out to be true. Given the epic saga that has been the GAW/XPY ponzi/matrix scam it would be simply delicious to connect the dots from them to scrypt.cc

sry I didnt meant it like you understand, my english is bad probably. But absolutely wrong, this is what you want to mean.   I meant, if scrypt.cc is scam, it would be on badlist, and author of badlist will not use scrypt.cc.   Im happy scrypt user, fan, roi broken 2times - even with this electricity thing, now playing just with earnings. I bought a lot on panic sell for low, now checking everyday price rising, probably will rise til 1.june, we will se then.  Im naive? Ok, we will see, right? Scrypt is scam? Maybe yes, but very funny scam.  

Ah, seems you have the wrong conclusion then. Badbitcoin.org has been proven to be directly involved in supporting an existing fraudulent operation with GAW/XPY and, so, if they are also promoting scrypt.cc all the while the same reasoning which has them asserting other 'cloud mining' operations to be fraudulent also applies to scrypt.cc, then the only possible conclusion is that badbitcoin is also colluding with scrypt.cc.

BTW, @SpanishSoldier, the whole point of how a Ponzi scheme ensures they keep the scam rolling so long is by letting people withdraw when they want to 'test' whether they can, because then they generally will send it straight back in to 'compound' their 'profit'. That's how it works, because everybody is satisfied that, if they wanted to, they could withdraw their funds but in the meantime they will keep 're-investing' their 'profit'.

Ponzi schemes only ever have to pay out a small fraction of the total amount that is sent to them as 'investments', as long as new suckers are brought into the scheme through . . .you guessed it, referrals.

Eventually it can't possibly keep up the needed flow of new 'investors' and the outflow threatens to increase to a larger percentage relative to the new money coming in, which ultimately results in . . . lights out.

Qua qua qua... U sound like Charlie Browns friggin teacher (thanks to ford fair lane for that one!)

Let's fast forward a year from now, scryptcc are still paying out happily, they even post some pictures of their mining farm.  Then what? 2 more years, u still gonna be spinning the same bullshit?

If script cc shut down their site and take our money, please laugh in my face all you want. Until then, please be fucking off because I think I speak on behalf of the majority on this thread, no one gives a shit what you have to say.

In the meantime, I'll keep pocketing my 0.1btc daily, thanks scryptcc for the steady income. I wish I was at the same level Dice was on tho!

I for one, take the information found on badbitcoin.org with a grain of salt. I made that decision based on my own findings, not necessarily from reading other people's opinion.

That said, I continue to "mine" on scrypt.cc - but I have my ROI and prefer to sit back and see what unfolds with the remainder of the KHS I have on the site. No more deposits.

I guess I'm one of those who hasn't really lost... and isn't really getting rich.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:37:41 AM

Shiet, hope the guy doesn't run off at june first lol

My thoughts exactly.

U pump the order book, people buy like crazy and then fly away.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:43:21 AM

Oooh, snappy comeback, you sure showed me there.

I'm just having a little difficulty in finding the part in your reply where you rebut the points I made. Be a dear and highlight where in your reply you actually do that, you know, other than the part where you simply have your little tantrum and throw your toys from the pram.

Quote from: ilic
please be fucking off

Ummmm . . .no.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bsk99

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:08:22 AM

I just registered on that forum... I don't know if it's only me but my username and password on SCRYPT.CC is invalid.....

Same when I tried to recover my password, he show invalid email......

can anyone have feedback or admit because I'm really pissed about that
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:16:47 AM

I just registered on that forum... I don't know if it's only me but my username and password on SCRYPT.CC is invalid.....

Same when I tried to recover my password, he show invalid email......

can anyone have feedback or admit because I'm really pissed about that

that happened to me now, with one of my account, another ones works fine.  Guess what I did? Didnt panic, didnt wrote about it, just wait a little. Now everything ok. What about your "problem" ?  Btw this happend to me several times in ZeusHash, and also genesis , so trusted ones. So again, dont panic.
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:53:40 AM

I did a test of btcminer.ga in virtual workstation in Windows 7 , downloaded the client, ESET SMART SECURITY removed 3 kind of Trojans, one were Mls/Injector, i guess that miner steals all your passwords guys.

Whoever downloaded it has a high risk of any BTC account in mining or not mining, risked in big way, especially if he uses Blockchain.info, online wallet. Stay careful and if you have downloaded it, there is a high chance you need a format straight away if you are in Windows.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:02:51 AM

Oooh, snappy comeback, you sure showed me there.

I'm just having a little difficulty in finding the part in your reply where you rebut the points I made. Be a dear and highlight where in your reply you actually do that, you know, other than the part where you simply have your little tantrum and throw your toys from the pram.

please be fucking off

Ummmm . . .no.

So i'm guessing you haven't seen that movie then?  It wouldn't surprise me if that sort of movie was beneath you, given the way you write in your usual condescending tone.

Regardless, I think you missed my point.  I'll try and make it perfectly clear, although someone with your obviously high intelligence probably doesn't need it dumbed down but I will do so anyway.

NO ONE gives a shit about your theories on ponzi scams and if scrypt.cc is or isn't one.

Until you can come back with some sort of real indication that the admin and owners behind scrypt.cc aren't actually mining using physical mining hardware then my previous comment still stands....please be fucking off.

You have NOTHING, you are making nothing but assumptions.  "well it must be a ponzi because the admin haven't posted any pictures or addresses...guaranteed ponzi scam in my worthless opinion" is the sort of bullshit you spin day in and day out.

You want an explanation as to why the site owners/admin are doing things the way they are?? And if i were admin I would do the exact same thing. Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about any of our opinions.  You know why?

Allow me to explain:

They have a fixed amount of hashing power (currently at 500ghash + 350ghash not for sale).  In the early days, back in early 2014, the whole purpose of the website and the whole business operation was for buyers to invest BTC to buy that hashing power.  That way, they get their money back from their own capital investment and start to generate revenue from it too by charging a fee to those who have invested.

Makes sense so far right?  Buy hardware, plug it in, sell the hashing power...pretty standard cloud mining stuff that I think even cryptodevil will agree with.

So in order for the business to succeed, they responded to support tickets in a timely manner, they were active on the forums (BCT and their own scrypt.cc forum) and just did the things you would expect them to do to keep their customers happy.  Over the next 6 or 12 months or however long it's been, every single khash has been sold off.  Admin are reaping huge rewards for themselves and for their investors.  They now have no more hashing power to sell.

Still with me?  This isn't exactly rocket science.

But here's the bit you ponzi screaming idiots seem to forget.

Why the fuck would they want any new investors now?   Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about new investors.  New investors bring nothing to the table for them except more load on the server and more support tickets from useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain.  Every new investor just buys existing khashes, the site owners receive zero profit from people trading khashes.

So as the site owner, why the fuck would you listen to fuktards on the forums wanting proof of mining?  That will only encourage another 10,000 user accounts and support tickets that they have to administer.

So for any of you dumb fucks spinning the usual ponzi crap, read what I have written above and tell me if i'm not fuking correct.

Cryptodevil, this will be the last time i have any sort of correspondence with you as you just annoy the living shit out of me.  I will however let you know when i've doubled my initial investment even though it wont change your opinion but you will atleast have a fleeting thought that maybe, just maybe you should have put some money into scypt.cc instead of talking shit for the past year.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:55:28 AM

I did a test of btcminer.ga in virtual workstation in Windows 7 , downloaded the client, ESET SMART SECURITY removed 3 kind of Trojans, one were Mls/Injector, i guess that miner steals all your passwords guys.

Whoever downloaded it has a high risk of any BTC account in mining or not mining, risked in big way, especially if he uses Blockchain.info, online wallet. Stay careful and if you have downloaded it, there is a high chance you need a format straight away if you are in Windows.

I will stick in my pc, this site name, in capital bold letters, to remember me not to try to go on that site forever..... (mind sometimes can forget some things/names.....).

Thank you for the advice.

Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:04:33 AM

Exactly the same points ilic just told about, they don't have enouth hashing power as hashnest (i know it's diferent coin, but even on a proportion they have much less) to be able to take everysingle new customer with their own ghs to make profit, and expanding isn't that easy here on brazil, renting some storage place with enough infrastructure to support that kind of a bussiness take is almost impossible and it take a lot of time to adapt one... And with their current power it would be kind of a gamble going for more as altcoins tend to be much less stable and could easily crash anytime.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:08:17 AM

I will stick in my pc, this site name, in capital bold letters, to remember me not to try to go on that site forever..... (mind sometimes can forget some things/names.....).

Thank you for the advice.
I just tryed it here and verified an attempt to send a log as soon as i try to connect to Coinbase, the same happened when acessing Blockchain wallet. Couldn't guess what is on the log bcz it's encrypted (not going to spend time to crack it, as this looks more than enouth proof of scam for me) just be aware of the risk even if you are trying to get some money while te ponzi still works...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:10:29 PM

u still gonna be spinning the same bullshit?. . . please be fucking off . . . no one gives a shit what you have to say. . .sick of this bullshit. . .NO ONE gives a shit about your theories on ponzi scams and if scrypt.cc is or isn't one....please be fucking off. . .bullshit you spin day in and day out. . . .why the fuck . . .fuktards . . .you dumb fucks spinning the usual ponzi crap Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck

That last part in bold is the only factual part of your spittle-flecked rant.

But here's the bit you ponzi screaming idiots seem to forget.

Ooh this should be good, do go on . . .

Why the fuck would they want any new investors now?   Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about new investors.  New investors bring nothing to the table for them except more load on the server and more support tickets from useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain.  Every new investor just buys existing khashes, the site owners receive zero profit from people trading khashes.

*drumroll*
So why the need for referral bonuses?
*cymbal crash*

I'm already aware that, were they actually a genuine mining operation which had already sold off all the available hashrate then there really wouldn't be any benefit to them attracting new customers to trade the KHS because, as you are aware yourself, there is no money to be made from people trading 'KHS' to each other on their site

There is only one reason why these 'cloud mining' operations are all referral-based, and that is because they *need* new investors to continually bring new money into the bottom of the pyramid so that they can cover the withdrawals that they need to make sure happen as, once people think they can't get money out, the whole thing unravels extremely rapidly as everybody seeks to withdraw their money. This is usually the point where they cite 'wallet problems' or 'we haz been haxored' exit strategies for the scam operators.

Cryptodevil, this will be the last time i have any sort of correspondence with you

Of course it will be, because nobody who ever makes that sort of dummy-spitting announcement ever feels compelled to show themselves to be the fools they are by having to respond, yet again, when the content of their post is shredded for the nonsense it is.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: