Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750500 times)
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:44:43 PM

u still gonna be spinning the same bullshit?. . . please be fucking off . . . no one gives a shit what you have to say. . .sick of this bullshit. . .NO ONE gives a shit about your theories on ponzi scams and if scrypt.cc is or isn't one....please be fucking off. . .bullshit you spin day in and day out. . . .why the fuck . . .fuktards . . .you dumb fucks spinning the usual ponzi crap Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck

That last part in bold is the only factual part of your spittle-flecked rant.

But here's the bit you ponzi screaming idiots seem to forget.

Ooh this should be good, do go on . . .

Why the fuck would they want any new investors now?   Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about new investors.  New investors bring nothing to the table for them except more load on the server and more support tickets from useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain.  Every new investor just buys existing khashes, the site owners receive zero profit from people trading khashes.

*drumroll*
So why the need for referral bonuses?
*cymbal crash*

I'm already aware that, were they actually a genuine mining operation which had already sold off all the available hashrate then there really wouldn't be any benefit to them attracting new customers to trade the KHS because, as you are aware yourself, there is no money to be made from people trading 'KHS' to each other on their site

There is only one reason why these 'cloud mining' operations are all referral-based, and that is because they *need* new investors to continually bring new money into the bottom of the pyramid so that they can cover the withdrawals that they need to make sure happen as, once people think they can't get money out, the whole thing unravels extremely rapidly as everybody seeks to withdraw their money. This is usually the point where they cite 'wallet problems' or 'we haz been haxored' exit strategies for the scam operators.

Quote from: ilic
Cryptodevil, this will be the last time i have any sort of correspondence with you

Of course it will be, because nobody who ever makes that sort of dummy-spitting announcement ever feels compelled to show themselves to be the fools they are by having to respond, yet again, when the content of their post is shredded for the nonsense it is.

Perhaps your point would come across better, if you weren't such an arrogant, condescending asshole?  Grin
Go ahead, scream "AD HOMINEM" again, to show of your superior vocabulary! I'm sure people are super impressed.

Time to get a new catch phrase  Wink
https://www.google.be/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=xQ5nVYTkGsqq8weXpIG4BQ&gws_rd=cr#q=site:bitcointalk.org+%22ad-hominem%22+cryptodevil

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:55:51 PM

Well if they do need ppl money coming in all the time to cover withdraws i'm pretty sure billgates bought some shares just before the eletricity cut because the withdraws were too dam high, i've seen about 800btc going out just in the first hours of the panic

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:09:42 PM

This ponzi scam is preparing to close and run soon, because look at all these new cloudmining websites that emerges recently like xscrypt (didn't even bother to think of a unique name for a successor) - they are meant to replace this one. So people get out while you can or it will end up like ltcgear.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:50:22 PM

u still gonna be spinning the same bullshit?. . . please be fucking off . . . no one gives a shit what you have to say. . .sick of this bullshit. . .NO ONE gives a shit about your theories on ponzi scams and if scrypt.cc is or isn't one....please be fucking off. . .bullshit you spin day in and day out. . . .why the fuck . . .fuktards . . .you dumb fucks spinning the usual ponzi crap Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck

That last part in bold is the only factual part of your spittle-flecked rant.

But here's the bit you ponzi screaming idiots seem to forget.

Ooh this should be good, do go on . . .

Why the fuck would they want any new investors now?   Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about new investors.  New investors bring nothing to the table for them except more load on the server and more support tickets from useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain.  Every new investor just buys existing khashes, the site owners receive zero profit from people trading khashes.

*drumroll*
So why the need for referral bonuses?
*cymbal crash*

I'm already aware that, were they actually a genuine mining operation which had already sold off all the available hashrate then there really wouldn't be any benefit to them attracting new customers to trade the KHS because, as you are aware yourself, there is no money to be made from people trading 'KHS' to each other on their site

There is only one reason why these 'cloud mining' operations are all referral-based, and that is because they *need* new investors to continually bring new money into the bottom of the pyramid so that they can cover the withdrawals that they need to make sure happen as, once people think they can't get money out, the whole thing unravels extremely rapidly as everybody seeks to withdraw their money. This is usually the point where they cite 'wallet problems' or 'we haz been haxored' exit strategies for the scam operators.

Quote from: ilic
Cryptodevil, this will be the last time i have any sort of correspondence with you

Of course it will be, because nobody who ever makes that sort of dummy-spitting announcement ever feels compelled to show themselves to be the fools they are by having to respond, yet again, when the content of their post is shredded for the nonsense it is.

Perhaps your point would come across better, if you weren't such an arrogant, condescending asshole?  Grin
Go ahead, scream "AD HOMINEM" again, to show of your superior vocabulary! I'm sure people are super impressed.

Time to get a new catch phrase  Wink
https://www.google.be/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=xQ5nVYTkGsqq8weXpIG4BQ&gws_rd=cr#q=site:bitcointalk.org+%22ad-hominem%22+cryptodevil

Ah, so 'ilic' doesn't respond, you do ! Noted.

I've been a registered bitcointalk member since January 2014 and I have used the term 'ad-hominem' to highlight the dishonest fallacies employed by others when they cannot substantiate their position with anything reasonable and ignorantly resort to derailing the topic by name-calling, approximately a dozen times? I wouldn't call that excessive and I *certainly* would struggle to see how you believe the use of the word 'scream' is truthful, care to cite how my calling out of others' use of ad-hominem dishonest attacks to disguise their weak position might be described as having been 'screamed'? Feel free to present some evidence to support your baseless claim.

I'm still waiting for a reasonable rebuttal by the way, about the referral bonuses. Ilic already did such a good job explaining how utterly pointless it would be for a cloud mining operation which had already sold off all their hash-rate to be seeking new customers all the time.

Saved me the effort of having to point that bit out before I then explained how a referral scheme is central to the success of fraudulent scams, such as Ponzi schemes.

So, do you fancy having a pop at it then, wannesd? You know, since ilic will totally end up looking foolish if he goes back on his declaration not to have any sort of correspondence with me.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
wannesd

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:00:35 PM

No, not really. here's why:

* I have no more khs in scrypt.cc
* I have nothing to gain from talking you over
* I can not honestly say that I'm 100% sure they are not a ponzi. Let's call me an agnost  Grin

I was really just making an observation, you ARE a condescending asshole.
Nothing wrong with that, just not the ideal way to get your point across.

Carry on though, it is rather amusing.
chunker

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:05:59 PM

This ponzi scam is preparing to close and run soon, because look at all these new cloudmining websites that emerges recently like xscrypt (didn't even bother to think of a unique name for a successor) - they are meant to replace this one. So people get out while you can or it will end up like ltcgear.

Stop spreading panic. Withdraw what you want if you are afraid /but i guess you have nothing../. Everybody is responsible for his own, so these "advises" from you are useless.  If I go a bit to history of scrypt.cc, I will find, that, if I would follow every hysterical "warning" I have probably nothing now. Again, ROI is at home, play with earning, so /fucking/ WHAT? 

playing with the earning is the key. if you do, you dont need to waste tim if it scam or not /like cryptoassholes here/
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:07:08 PM

No, not really. here's why:

* I have no more khs in scrypt.cc
* I have nothing to gain from talking you over
* I can not honestly say that I'm 100% sure they are not a ponzi. Let's call me an agnost  Grin

I was really just making an observation, you ARE a condescending asshole.
Nothing wrong with that, just not the ideal way to get your point across.

Carry on though, it is rather amusing.

Oh, ok, you were just lying then in order to better promote your false contention that I am somehow unstable and prone to emotional outbursts, which would serve to hopefully reduce the impact of the valid points I am making, right?

I tend to only roll out the condescension for when people are being forcefully ignorant, which happens a lot in this thread. It is populated by sock-puppet shills AND fan-boys who desperately refuse to consider that there never has been any evidence this scheme is anything but a long-running ponzi fraud.

But, sure, if tone-complaint is all you have then I guess it's all you've got. It doesn't really serve your case very well, though, so I'd recommend saving it for people who can't see it for the huge clunker of a fallacy it is.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Satoyama

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:15:01 PM

+10000000
 Wink
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:20:03 PM

I've been reading that for the past 16 months.
chunker

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:25:42 PM

i cant understand why someones here care so much.  You have khs here and afraid? - then withdraw and go home. You have nothing? - then what you are doing here?  , oh I know you are the smartest guys and need to laugh when we who believe, loose. OK, then wait few days and we will see ok? I will go here and will cry, and you will laugh.  Is this your reason ?
wannesd

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:51:30 PM

Oh, ok, you were just lying then in order to better promote your false contention that I am somehow unstable and prone to emotional outbursts, which would serve to hopefully reduce the impact of the valid points I am making, right?

I tend to only roll out the condescension for when people are being forcefully ignorant, which happens a lot in this thread. It is populated by sock-puppet shills AND fan-boys who desperately refuse to consider that there never has been any evidence this scheme is anything but a long-running ponzi fraud.

But, sure, if tone-complaint is all you have then I guess it's all you've got. It doesn't really serve your case very well, though, so I'd recommend saving it for people who can't see it for the huge clunker of a fallacy it is.

There there, don't get all worked up.
I'm sure some people are very impressed by your cleverly chosen words, even if they are saying the same thing over and over again.

My "case" as you call it, was just pointing out that you're a condescending asshole. One which is highly intelligent, or one with a good dictionary.
But an asshole none the less. Perhaps there are better things you can do with your time...

Now, instead of all this negativity from you, laddie, let's get some positivity going!
Instead of pointing out all that's bad in each possible ponzi you see (and, yes, we know your intentions are honorable),
kindly point everyone here in the direction of a good, honest investment, which yields a decent intrest per month.

I'm always on the lookout for investments, and I'm done with scrypt for the time being.
bsk99

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:15:14 PM

I just registered on that forum... I don't know if it's only me but my username and password on SCRYPT.CC is invalid.....

Same when I tried to recover my password, he show invalid email......

can anyone have feedback or admit because I'm really pissed about that

that happened to me now, with one of my account, another ones works fine.  Guess what I did? Didnt panic, didnt wrote about it, just wait a little. Now everything ok. What about your "problem" ?  Btw this happend to me several times in ZeusHash, and also genesis , so trusted ones. So again, dont panic.

Hey chunker, thanks for your feedback....

well I don't really know what happen exactly but yesterday morning everything was okay... I checked the prices and stuff but last night when I tried to connect.... everything was invalid.... I was like WTF Huh Huh Huh Angry

This morning I tried to connect... same shit.....
It's really bad because it's a pain in the ass and hard work.

I'll wait a bit but not much... if nothing happen... seem like i'll open another one.
chunker

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:23:28 PM

I just registered on that forum... I don't know if it's only me but my username and password on SCRYPT.CC is invalid.....

that happened to me now, with one of my account, another ones works fine.  Guess what I did? Didnt panic, didnt wrote about it, just wait a little. Now everything ok. What about your "problem" ?  Btw this happend to me several times in ZeusHash, and also genesis , so trusted ones. So again, dont panic.

well I don't really know what happen exactly but yesterday morning everything was okay... I checked the prices and stuff but last night when I tried to connect.... everything was invalid.... I was like WTF Huh Huh Huh Angry

I'll wait a bit but not much... if nothing happen... seem like i'll open another one.

Im sorry for you.. If it still not working I would make another account and try to write support ticket. Did you have some BTC on account?
bsk99

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:34:57 PM

Im sorry for you.. If it still not working I would make another account and try to write support ticket. Did you have some BTC on account?

Since I started 1 month ago ....I had 9000 KHS and when I checked yesterday morning ....I had in total 0.00168000 BTC .....
I also tried to contact them about that but still no answer since.... maybe they busy with the server or the electricity issue.....

Now the thing and for me it's a big issue..... I don't think they'll put my 9000 KHS back.... fucktop seriously
chunker

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:46:05 PM

Since I started 1 month ago ....I had 9000 KHS and when I checked yesterday morning ....I had in total 0.00168000 BTC .....
I also tried to contact them about that but still no answer since.... maybe they busy with the server or the electricity issue.....

Now the thing and for me it's a big issue..... I don't think they'll put my 9000 KHS back.... fucktop seriously

again, im sorry for you. actualy your BTC amount is a withdrawal fee Cheesy /0.001/ so I dont think anybody will care about this problem. More in this complicated time..
For me is good to know it is just error /on your or scrypt side../ and not thief intention.
bsk99

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:30:17 PM

again, im sorry for you. actualy your BTC amount is a withdrawal fee Cheesy /0.001/ so I dont think anybody will care about this problem. More in this complicated time..
For me is good to know it is just error /on your or scrypt side../ and not thief intention.

Yeah that I think too maybe it's a error of the scrypt so will see next a bit and if it still negative...i'll simply create a new one..
Efelts01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:05:57 PM

Sorry to ask, but when was the last time admin was online? Thanks
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:08:33 PM

About 5 days ago, i would say. But maybe now it was 6 days ago.
Efelts01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Thank you..
Are deposits and withdrawals working?
HowsItHangin?

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:16:42 PM

He was online yesterday. Keep an eye on www.sccstats.com for info.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: