Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750500 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:51:08 AM

Interesting....
Question: Is it possible that scypt.cc is using pools? So that you can not see the details of the minings?

For example based on you link I checked this one: https://ghash.io/ with whois details. They are at same hoster (may mean nothing, I don't know this hoster, maybe has millons of websites hosted...).

Any infos about this? I'm new to the topic...

Ok, I'll assume you genuinely are new to this and in need of some clarification.

See this:
◼   F2Pool   ~ 413 GH/s
◼   LTC1BTC   ~ 334 GH/s
◼   LitecoinPool.org   ~ 101 GH/s
◼   GHash.io   ~ 59 GH/s
◼   Multipool   ~ 26 GH/s
◼   CleverMining   ~ 26 GH/s
◼   Coinotron   ~ 24 GH/s
◼   Give Me Coins   ~ 20 GH/s
◼   WeMineLTC   ~ 18 GH/s
◼   8 baochi   ~ 13 GH/s
◼   LiteGuardian   ~ 9 GH/s
◼   ProHashing   ~ 9 GH/s
◼   P2Pool   ~ 7 GH/s
◼   Mintsy   ~ 2 GH/s
◼   SimpleMulti   ~ 2 GH/s
◼   Unknown   ~ 35 GH/s
Total   ~ 1,099 GH/s

This details a breakdown of the mining pools which form the 1,099GH/s of scrypt hashing currently being performed on the Litecoin network.

These are pools which consist of a mix of home miners and commercial miners. During the second-half of last year scrypt-ASIC miners began to be released by various manufacturers and sold to customers all over the world. That it has been claimed scrypt.cc are using scrypt-ASIC miners that are from some super-secret 'private' scrypt-ASIC manufacturer is to ignore the fact that all the non-super-secret scrypt-ASIC mining units that have been built and sold by known manufacturers would have to be accounted for in the ongoing network hashrate of scrypt coins.

For scrypt.cc to be mining with 850GH of scrypt miners, in that there is literally only about 13GH/s of hashrate for the coins listed as being more profitable to mine than LTC at this time, it would mean that out of the above, they'd constitute 75% of the entire Litecoin network. There would be no point in them running it from a pool when 75% of the hashrate belonged to them because they'd be getting about 75% of all the mined blocks each day anyway. It would cost them money to be just a *really* powerful pool user because pools charge a percentage fee on earnings which could be avoided entirely simply by them running their own private pool if they really had 75% of the LTC hashrate.

Which they don't.

Oh, one more thing, just because their website might be hosted by the same provider, it would have no bearing on where their miners are pointed. Miners don't mine to the web, they mine to a coin network.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:58:23 PM

I though all the hashpower of LTC network belonged to GAW Zen and other hashlets Grin It looks like the same story here.. Numbers don't lie - they can not and do not have mining power and they do not mine alts. If they mine after all - they mine only a little fraction and do a so called fractional reserve mining scam where they have only like 50 GHS buy sell 500 anyway Roll Eyes

curious_guy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:05:01 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 01:24:23 PM by curious_guy

For scrypt.cc to be mining with 850GH of scrypt miners, in that there is literally only about 13GH/s of hashrate for the coins listed as being more profitable to mine than LTC at this time, it would mean that out of the above, they'd constitute 75% of the entire Litecoin network. There would be no point in them running it from a pool when 75% of the hashrate belonged to them because they'd be getting about 75% of all the mined blocks each day anyway. It would cost them money to be just a *really* powerful pool user because pools charge a percentage fee on earnings which could be avoided entirely simply by them running their own private pool if they really had 75% of the LTC hashrate.

Where did you get 75%? Last info I got was "23% of the mined coins" as info. And why you focus so strong on LTC? I got alraedy a few times that it's also DOGE and a 3rd one. As I wrote about, only 7 or 8 coins are big enough for this, and in two of them I found hash rate down ramps exactly fitting to the "energy shutdown" in May and also to the 850GH capacity. Combining this with an other coin which had not so a clear ramp, the numbers are perfect fitting.

On the other side your's and other's arguments are also not nonsense. And I know people personally (known them before scrypt.cc...) who have good and high withdrawn.
So for me there is still not a clear answer with facts.

I had many businesses myself of very different kinds in the past.
And if Marcelo realy has this good hardware and I would be in his place, I would also hide like hell.
I developed myself "forbidden" tech in the past, and had to hide years from "nice industry people...", after they did all to crash my business. So you can expect I'm not naive, but I have more than one perspective on things.

p.s.
I found info, that he is buying hardware in China. www.f2pool.com and ltc1btc.com are chinese pools, the two biggest LTC miners. Has anyone infos about them, or can read chineese (goole translator gave BS...)?  Any info about the inner pool structures available?
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:39:35 PM

@ Gultahin
you are so full of shit man...
you and the rest of the clowns attacking everyone who questions scrypt.cc
you never come with facts...
we try to protect each other here from fraudulant websites...
We never try to convince people to invest in schemes.....
however you beliebers keep attacking cryptodevil and me...
keep on doing so ....makes all you less credible...all you are problably marcelo santos beliebers....he is like jesus ,,he speaks word of god...

I'm sorry bloedhond but you may need glasses to read correctly what i said.
First point, i never said this was or was not a ponzi operation (just related experiences on facts i lived my self and experiences others told me directly), second point i sometimes do reply to you and cryptodevil because of MOST of the way you guys post (you do can see some facts on latest cryptodevil posts although they prove only speculation they are at least something) but when you two come here with more than nothing than words like ponzi/scam or your verbal agression toward me i have no option but to belive you are trying to spam for signature campaing or just to throw away your time. (saying so add nothing to discussion and just create volume, OPNIONS are NOT FACTS)

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

Where did you get 75%? Last info I got was "23% of the mined coins" as info. And why you focus so strong on LTC? I got alraedy a few times that it's also DOGE and a 3rd one. As I wrote about, only 7 or 8 coins are big enough for this, and in two of them I found hash rate down ramps exactly fitting to the "energy shutdown" in May and also to the 850GH capacity. Combining this with an other coin which had not so a clear ramp, the numbers are perfect fitting.

On the other side your's and other's arguments are also not nonsense. And I know people personally (known them before scrypt.cc...) who have good and high withdrawn.
So for me there is still not a clear answer with facts.

I had many businesses myself of very different kinds in the past.
And if Marcelo realy has this good hardware and I would be in his place, I would also hide like hell.
I developed myself "forbidden" tech in the past, and had to hide years from "nice industry people...", after they did all to crash my business. So you can expect I'm not naive, but I have more than one perspective on things.

It is called 'confirmation bias', meaning you are looking for things which might serve to support the claims that have been made about 'power issues' and altcoins. Hashrate fluctuations happen all the time, are they all supposed to be because scrypt.cc claim to have had one of their DC's get switched off?

As for Dogecoin, it is merge-mined, that extra hashrate it gained when they switched to what they call AuxPoW, comes from Litecoin miners on the Litecoin network which elect to merge-mine (not everybody merge-mines), the total scrypt hashrate for LTC merge-mining is not Litecoin+Dogecoin+Syscoin etc. It is simply Litecoin. (caveat: there will still be a few die-hards who will mine their favourite coin directly but the hashrate for them would be negligible compared to the juggernaut of Litecoin mining hash-power)

http://digiconomist.net/how-auxpow-affected-dogecoin-mining/

With regards to 'forbidden tech', you're just speculating based on what people have claimed. There is no evidence to suggest some secret scrypt-ASIC chips have been developed and sold, and it would be nonsensical to assert some guy in Brazil bought millions of dollars-worth of scrypt-ASIC miners from an unknown manufacturer when the hashrate for the total scrypt network for altcoins is already accounted for with the scrypt-ASIC units built by known manufacturers.

In any event, he doesn't need to show hardware to prove he has 850GH/s of scrypt miners at his disposal, he only needs to show evidence of the freshly mined blocks he'd be churning out each day. Apparently he can't do this either.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
curious_guy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:01:46 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 02:17:00 PM by curious_guy

the total scrypt hashrate for LTC merge-mining is not Litecoin+Dogecoin+Syscoin

Thx for the link, but as I understood it, it's exactly in opposite. The hashrate is Litecoin+Dogecoin (see the table, it's added), and it would not make sense to be in one, but the payment is in both coins. I think in this point you misunderstood, or it is written wrong in the article (or my english is to poor...).
http://digiconomist.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/statistics1509.png

he only needs to show evidence of the freshly mined blocks he'd be churning out each day. Apparently he can't do this either.

Yes, that's a good point, but still a difference between "can't do" and "don't want to". So it's a good point, but not a fact.
This still leads me to the inner strcture of the pools. Any info about this?
If I get no straight fact for the one or the other side, I can digg deeper and try to eliminate unclear points. At the end I maybe find clear straight facts...

(And now pls. noone be attacked or pissed off of this):
I think all know that Goldmann Sachs invested 50 million USD in Bitcoin business. So by this now the real big gangsters entered the room... Not only the UA "amateurs" are here now... (btw. I'm on GS's blacklists..., I know a bit of the game...).
So one thing is a sure fact for me. If someone has a good business in any kind of money business, there will be for 100% sure people who got sent by GSs buddies to harm this business as much as possible. So who proofs me, that some here in forum are not "GS puppets"? No offense pls, but as i told you, I have more than one perspective to the topc...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:09:37 PM

Hold on while I just reach into my pocket and pull out my "Totally not a GS Puppet" membership card.

You *do* realise the absurdity of what you are asking, right?

Besides which, even *if* Goldman Sachs gave a flying one about some scrypt-mining operation, how does that change the facts that 850GH/s of scrypt-mining is clearly not down to scrypt.cc, as evidenced by the data I just posted?

curious_guy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:14:57 PM

You *do* realise the absurdity of what you are asking, right?

Sorry, it's not absurdity, it's just my own experience. So if you think this is absurdity, you are unexperienced, which is no problem, as 99,99% of all people are a bit naive... Grin

how does that change the facts that 850GH/s of scrypt-mining is clearly not down to scrypt.cc, as evidenced by the data I just posted?

I think the facts are not as clear as you may think. And this can have two reasons:
1. Maybe you did not ask all needed questions and did not follow all hints.
2. Maybe they are clear and you just explained it bad...

I'm still searching....

and btw. I have the impresson your card is ok...Cheesy
Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:15:55 PM

STILL - negative KHS

im had this situation my KHS was -negative and I cant use cancel button in (trading board)

I cant buy or sell KHS...

I already send ticket 2days ago but still pending Ticket ID: #708 and Ticket ID: #730

I hope somebody will help me... admin and support cant response on chat and even in support no response!!

any one here experiencing situation same as mine Huh

Just opened IRC this morning and saw topic updated by one of support members. It may calm you down, they currently have 859 tickets in line to be answered so it may take some time... But mostly he said that ["We're experiencing high server load. Don't be afraid if you have a negative balance, it'll sort out. Reward @ 12.8574Sat/KHS. Beware of phishing links and other scams. Escrow.com has info on preventing fraud in transfers.] so they are aware and working on it, just give sometime and then when stuff are solved/or not come and tell us how things were "sorted out"

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:19:42 PM

Thx for the link, but as I understood it, it's exactly in opposite. The hashrate is Litecoin+Dogecoin (see the table, it's added), and it would not make sense to be in one, but the payment is in both coins.

You misunderstand the situation:
Before merged mining was implemented, Dogecoin mining and Litecoin mining were two separate lotteries that did not accept tickets from each other. Miners could only participate in a single lottery at any given time. When Dogecoin enabled its AuxPow algorithm, the Dogecoin lottery started accepting tickets from both groups of miners. For Litecoin miners, this meant they could generate additional (Dogecoin) revenue without any additional effort. As a result, the Dogecoin network total hashrate has increased tenfold, as most miners in the much larger Litecoin network started mining the former currency as well.

What this means is that if half of, say, 1000GH/s total hashing on the Litecoin network is merge-mined, this will show up as 1000GH/s hashrate for LTC and 500Gh/s hashrate on the Dogecoin network (plus the small amount of dedicated Dogecoin miners)

For an individual mining machine this means mining at a given hash-rate and for that hashrate to be reported within each of the coin networks it is merge-mining. e.g. a 300MH/s scrypt miner which is merge-mining LTC,DOGE and SYS will show up as 300MH/s on LTC, 300MH/s on DOGE and 300MH/s on SYS.

Do you follow?

curious_guy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:27:04 PM

For an individual mining machine this means mining at a given hash-rate and for that hashrate to be reported within each of the coin networks it is merge-mining. e.g. a 300MH/s scrypt miner which is merge-mining LTC,DOGE and SYS will show up as 300MH/s on LTC, 300MH/s on DOGE and 300MH/s on SYS.

Do you follow?

I try.

But this would be a stupid calculation, but crypto currencies (and people behind) are not stupid...
Is there somewhere a better kind of "official" definition to this?
From my mind (I'm php developer now btw...), I would clearly expect 300MH/s which mines 3 coins are calculated as 100MH/s on each coin...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

No, that is multi-mining and basically is the same as mining on three completely separate scrypt networks, which all have difference 'answers' to the hash.

With merged-mining the ASIC produces a 'hash' and 'presents' it to each of the coin networks it is merge-mining at. If it works in any of them, ka-ching, block reward!

So 300Mh/s merge-mining is 300MH/s for each coin network being merge-mined, as I said.

curious_guy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:40:07 PM

No, that is multi-mining and basically is the same as mining on three completely separate scrypt networks, which all have difference 'answers' to the hash.

With merged-mining the ASIC produces a 'hash' and 'presents' it to each of the coin networks it is merge-mining at. If it works in any of them, ka-ching, block reward!

So 300Mh/s merge-mining is 300MH/s for each coin network being merge-mined, as I said.

Ok, but this can't be right. In this moment LTC is at 1.11 Th/s and DOGE at 1.48 Th/s. Supposed you are right, it had to be the other way around...?

Btw. in the one pool I found some big guys, so it's still possible (from this perspective) that it's scrypt.cc. So more to search....
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:46:06 PM

[/quote]

Just opened IRC this morning and saw topic updated by one of support members. It may calm you down, they currently have 859 tickets in line to be answered so it may take some time... But mostly he said that ["We're experiencing high server load. Don't be afraid if you have a negative balance, it'll sort out. Reward @ 12.8574Sat/KHS. Beware of phishing links and other scams. Escrow.com has info on preventing fraud in transfers.] so they are aware and working on it, just give sometime and then when stuff are solved/or not come and tell us how things were "sorted out"
[/quote]

Really thanks for the update
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:46:14 PM

Since it obviously still happens, once again, the warning:

DO NOT OPEN ANY LINKS FROM THE CHAT / TROLLBOX!

I can hardly believe that I really have to say it.

More specifically, the links to "Cloudminer.biz".

The "client" that can be downloaded from this site is demonstrably a Trojan.

And yes, I'm sure. VirusTotal, and similar tools do not recognize it.
Your anti-virus program does not protect you against it.

This Trojan is undetected! (yet)

This nasty little beast, digs deep into your system, occupy various system processes (and your browser)
and transmits sensitive data (eg your login information to Scrypt.cc ..) to its creator.

I actually thought common sense would be enough.
But if you shall download a "client" to get free Hashrate (already the 'free' is suspect),
every small Alarm lamp in your brain should suddenly begin frantically blinking.

Be careful people!

Edit:
small correction.
An exception, of course, the two excellent projects sccstats.com and msgrelay.com Wink
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:55:05 PM

Ok, but this can't be right. In this moment LTC is at 1.11 Th/s and DOGE at 1.48 Th/s. Supposed you are right, it had to be the other way around...?

Btw. in the one pool I found some big guys, so it's still possible (from this perspective) that it's scrypt.cc. So more to search....

No, remember you still have to account for those miners who only mine Dogecoin and don't merge-mine.

Remember, it is one hash 'answer' sent to each of the merge-mined coin networks for every new hash cycle. So a single hashing cycle will show up for each of them, not be divided amongst them.

curious_guy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:05:41 PM

No, remember you still have to account for those miners who only mine Dogecoin and don't merge-mine.

Remember, it is one hash 'answer' sent to each of the merge-mined coin networks for every new hash cycle. So a single hashing cycle will show up for each of them, not be divided amongst them.

ok, got it. Is there anywhere some info available, how much is merge-mining, and how much is "native" mining?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:10:14 PM

Ah, I don't know if you could. After all, the network is based on the number of hashes it receives per second, not whether those same hashes are also being sent to other coin networks.

Does anybody else have any suggestions for whether it can be discerned how much of a network is merged mining?

curious_guy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:11:56 PM

ok, so if we get both (or all) lists, we can make a short program to filter them to get the number.
Any useable source you know?
bloedhond

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:44:47 PM

Since it obviously still happens, once again, the warning:

DO NOT OPEN ANY LINKS FROM THE CHAT / TROLLBOX!

I can hardly believe that I really have to say it.

More specifically, the links to "Cloudminer.biz".

The "client" that can be downloaded from this site is demonstrably a Trojan.

And yes, I'm sure. VirusTotal, and similar tools do not recognize it.
Your anti-virus program does not protect you against it.

This Trojan is undetected! (yet)

This nasty little beast, digs deep into your system, occupy various system processes (and your browser)
and transmits sensitive data (eg your login information to Scrypt.cc ..) to its creator.

I actually thought common sense would be enough.
But if you shall download a "client" to get free Hashrate (already the 'free' is suspect),
every small Alarm lamp in your brain should suddenly begin frantically blinking.

Be careful people!

Edit:
small correction.
An exception, of course, the two excellent projects sccstats.com and msgrelay.com Wink

Here comes the BS again...so they only hack scrypt.cc hahahahaha you crack me open you funny ho
Why doesn,t their blockchain get hacked,,or their email gmail banc account etc....
Because this is all set up to make the ponzi work
steal deposits withdrawels and clean out complete accounts...

And this is 4 you gulhatin
U talk more bs than me
U only attack people and u never come with facts...
I can say a lot of facts about scrypt....u can say ish
U climb in the butt cheeks from marcelo maybee he is mining in there ....loser
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: