Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750500 times)
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:26:01 PM

My ticket is not answered quickly enough, SCAM!
Site is getting ddos'd, SCAM!
Admin's spending time on his private life instead of looking at my tickets, SCAM!
Things are not up to my standard, SCAM!
MtGox screwed us and I see similarities here, SCAM!

Dude....  Huh

In the mean time, I keep on reinvesting my profit. Here today, gone tomorrow or double tomorrow

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCleanGame

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:51:51 PM

Hell I dunno what the issues are...  and I don't really need a solution.  All I need is a simple "response".  Have I been marching around saying that I want the Admin to come on and magically fix my issue?
Basically.. yes.
Plenty of other people had the same issue, same turnaround time on their tickets and You're the only one I see complaining on the boards and in chat.  Why is that?

What I care about is I'm now on my 3rd day, and not even a single response to any of my tickets...and you, TCG, said yourself that he was online last night and you were playing poker with him.  So he's got plenty of time to play, and no time to even say "Sorry, running behind on responses".  You said that you're now "working for them" in chat yesterday.
Love how you know everything about everyone and their schedules and who's doing what.  No, the site hasn't launched so, I'm not working for them yet.

You should know the basics of a ticketing system.  I have submitted 4 tickets in 3 days.  Haven't gotten a response to any of them, and don't give me the DDoS crap.  I have run a Minecraft server farm for 2 years.  I have an average of 600-1000 people online at any given time.  I get ticket requests through the game, and through my forum site...  I answer every one within 8-12 hours.  When the site was drawing less traffic, I handled each one within 2-4 hours.
I don't because I'm not working for them yet.  I do know that none of the tickets were lost.  Admin is backed up because there are a couple THOUSAND more people in the beta than they were expecting for allotted staff.  Gee, no big surprise.
No, Admin doesn't generally handle office stuff when they're relaxing for the evening and playing poker... do you?

Ya know what?  I was going to continue answering all your questions... but it's not worth it.  Folks... ask anyone in chat that's been around for the last month and they'll give you a COMPLETELY different picture of who Admin is and what's going on over there.  You have questions? Come around and ask, everyone's open and friendly with nothing to hide.

Admin handled your issues like everyone else's.  Grow up.

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:55:08 PM

My ticket is not answered quickly enough, SCAM!
Site is getting ddos'd, SCAM!
Admin's spending time on his private life instead of looking at my tickets, SCAM!
Things are not up to my standard, SCAM!
MtGox screwed us and I see similarities here, SCAM!

Dude....  Huh

In the mean time, I keep on reinvesting my profit. Here today, gone tomorrow or double tomorrow

Thanks Mike. LOL  I needed that. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

I've send some Btc from BTC-E.
Bitcoins out, I can see it here http://blockexplorer.com
But nothing in my account show's up... no confirmation waiting

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Cyrax89721

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:44:05 PM

I'm in the same boat so you're not alone. 

Patiently waiting...
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

I'm in the same boat so you're not alone. 

Patiently waiting...
How many confirmations? Have you guys caught admin online yet? They usually resolve these real quickly, if it's possible.
gon88

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:02:21 PM

I have been using scrypt.cc for some weeks and everything was fine. But yesterday I ordered a withdrawal and didn't receive any BTC in my wallet. Although the movement appears in the withdraw history of my scrypt.cc account I don't see any transaction in the blockchain.

I submitted a ticket but it was deleted. I created 2 more tickets but got no reply.

I'm begining to worry.
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 08:03:36 PM

I have been using scrypt.cc for some weeks and everything was fine. But yesterday I ordered a withdrawal and didn't receive any BTC in my wallet. Although the movement appears in the withdraw history of my scrypt.cc account I don't see any transaction in the blockchain.

I submitted a ticket but it was deleted. I created 2 more tickets but got no reply.

I'm begining to worry.

Blockchain has problems. It's affecting everyone. The site uses blockchain.info's API and they're having problems so it affects the site.

Try to catch Admin on when you can.
gon88

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:27:03 PM

I'm begining to worry.

Blockchain has problems. It's affecting everyone. The site uses blockchain.info's API and they're having problems so it affects the site.

Thanks. But how can I catch Admin on? The only way I know is submitting tickets, but I get no answer.

One more question: Is this site still being DDoS'ed? Because it is down most of the time.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:39:06 PM

Yeah, it's being ddos'ed every day for some time now.  Cry

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:22:46 PM

Thanks. But how can I catch Admin on? The only way I know is submitting tickets, but I get no answer.

Admin is on during Brazil time usually.  About 3 hours ahead of Denver (Mountain Time in the US)

It's inconvenient, yes, but more support is planned to be available when the site goes live. Should be 24/7 at that point.

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 10:23:58 AM by dyask

I'm begining to worry.

One more question: Is this site still being DDoS'ed? Because it is down most of the time.

I just saw some postings from the Admin.    However the site isn't down most of the time.   I'm often on it.    Once in a while I get the CloudFlare screen, normally I try again a few minutes later and I get on.   I've seen a couple of times where I was able to get on for about 1/2 hour, but that is like over the last 10 days.

Many BTC sites are getting DDOS attacks these days.   This is a much greater problem with some pools.   Probably it is hackers looking for weaknesses.  
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:32:53 PM

Many BTC sites are getting DDOS attacks these days.   This is a much greater problem with some pools.   Probably it is hackers looking for weaknesses.  
BTC sites are being hacked... wordpress sites have massive brute force attacks going on... e-mail accounts are being brute forced... I'm sure there are a ton of other web service being attacked.

Massive, concerted effort to strip the world of btc from accounts with weak/duplicate Username/Passwords??

Watch yourselves out there folks... be smart!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:22:50 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 12:42:58 AM by TheCleanGame

Admin is online and has started processing withdrawls manually.

You can watch here... blockchain.info/address/1JPkBaDfdymhoEQFD3sfaUeJYfsqKnxrbW
Doing the first few slow to make sure and then the rest will flood through. Smiley

(Edit: Deposits started working as well, so Blockchain must be getting there as well. Yaaay!)

Appreciate your patience folks...

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

gon88

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

You can watch here... blockchain.info/address/1JPkBaDfdymhoEQFD3sfaUeJYfsqKnxrbW
Doing the first few slow to make sure and then the rest will flood through. Smiley

(Edit: Deposits started working as well, so Blockchain must be getting there as well. Yaaay!)

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Finally today I received in my BTC wallet the withdraw I made on march 17th... In spite of blockchain.info failure.

Thank you TheCleanGame and dyask. Your efforts have been very reassuring and made up for the lack of reponse from the site.

I understand that every new project is not free of problems and setbacks so I guess we'll have to be patient.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:25:51 AM

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Finally today I received in my BTC wallet the withdraw I made on march 17th... In spite of blockchain.info failure.

Thank you TheCleanGame and dyask. Your efforts have been very reassuring and made up for the lack of reponse from the site.

I understand that every new project is not free of problems and setbacks so I guess we'll have to be patient.

I'm happy to hear you got your withdraw.   It is very stressful when you aren't sure if you will get your bitcoin.   Even making deposits can be stressful.   
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

Awesome to hear!

Update on Deposits/Withdrawls
So Blockchain.info is back online (Right?)

Once all the deposits and withdrawls that went through during their downtime are processed, Scc is moving to a local wallet solution.  No more depending on blockchain.info's api and online wallet.

I'm sure Admin appreciates the patience and understanding that's been displayed and I am too. Smiley

Updates on DDOS
The Beta site is still under heavy DDOS attacks and getting through can be tough once in a while. So when you go to create your free account Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt, be sure to give it a minute or two and try again if the cloudflare notice pops up. Smiley  The chat is almost non-functional during heavy times, duplicating messages and dropping messages.  Admin has announced they'll be putting a commercial chat solution in for the new site.  Yaaaay!   
For now, please hop onto http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc  there are about 20+ of us there now, usually someone on at any time of the day now that can help with questions and such. Smiley

Profits are still rolling in, regardless of the attacks. Personally I just find it a bit annoying and once the new site-face is up with auto-reinvest, there's no reason for me to stay connected all the time.  Smiley  Additional ddos mitigation will be in place soon(tm). Smiley

See you in Chat!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:40:29 AM

If there was the ability to point it to specific coins I would be down.

TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:41:04 AM

UPDATE: Withdrawls/Deposits

Ok everyone!

Withdrawals
Admin came on early today and began processing withdrawals manually, please put in a ticket if you still have one pending as they should all have gone through now.

Deposits
The new Deposit API is in place and all new deposits sent to your NEW DEPOSIT address are going through normally.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOUR NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESS! :8
No deposits will be lost, no worries. Smiley

Deposits made during the blockchain.info outage
are slowly being sent from blockchain.info now so if you made a deposit in the last 2 days it's up to blockchain.info right now to finish the transaction.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding, Admin and the team have put in a lot of extra work.

Those of you that have been waiting for this issue to clear up... feel free to create Your free account Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt, join us over at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc and join in the fun. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:49:21 AM

If there was the ability to point it to specific coins I would be down.

Hello Ruzka Smiley

There are plans in development to allow you to point your khs at specific coins.  They are future plans and will be further looked into after the base site is up and launched.  Will be interesting to see for sure. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: