Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i start earning crypto?  (Read 331 times)
Flynn247 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Hello there! I’m a newby here, it seems to me a bit complicated to start earning crypto and also another problem I'm facing to submit the report. I was register for an bounty campaign but i lost the post because there is so many post everyday coming. Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Hello there! I’m a newby here, it seems to me a bit complicated to start earning crypto and also another problem I'm facing to submit the report. I was register for an bounty campaign but i lost the post because there is so many post everyday coming. Thanks in advance.

You can check your post if you click on "Profile" then on "Show Posts". This way you can reach a list with all of your posts, and it becomes much easier to track your bounties. I also like to make Word/Excel files to add little extra information there for myself, for example ending date, spreadsheet link, bounty thread link.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
proname

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

You can check your post if you click on "Profile" then on "Show Posts". This way you can reach a list with all of your posts, and it becomes much easier to track your bounties. I also like to make Word/Excel files to add little extra information there for myself, for example ending date, spreadsheet link, bounty thread link.

i think that won't work, because he didn't post anything in bounty thread!

so you can do this!

If you know the bounty name, simply you can search on google " name + bounty ", then click result link show bounty thread on bitcointalk.org
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

The best way to earn crypto is to invest your money either in trading,or holding for a long term or even in ICO. IF you want to earn crypto free through bounties, then you need to get into the right program that might pay at the end . Since your rank is too low to get into a signature campaign, you can start with social media or article writing first.
harshalone

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

love that cryptos are changing the world of passive income. Just like the question I am also new. I am just wondering if there is any guide or something I can refer to.
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

How it's start in crypto earnings, theirs a lot ways how to earn money in crypto currency. by joining a lot of activities like bounty and airdrop it considered us most easy way of earnings in crypto world but usually ,invest coins during their ICO makes you a lot of bunos,and get opportunity to making profitable they will offers a big discount when you by ,tokens.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

If you want to earn crypto there are many ways,invest your money or buy altcoins then hold them until the price will rise.But if you do not have money to invest you can join bounty and wait for the reward in every successful bounty you had participated.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

If you want to earn crypto there are many ways,invest your money or buy altcoins then hold them until the price will rise.But if you do not have money to invest you can join bounty and wait for the reward in every successful bounty you had participated.
Nah, the best idea is to put money into bitcoin and then buy altcoins when bitcoin reaches its peak. Right now bitcoin is pretty low compared to other altcoins (dominance is around 38%), thus the best idea is to hold btc for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Flynn247 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

The best way to earn crypto is to invest your money either in trading,or holding for a long term or even in ICO. IF you want to earn crypto free through bounties, then you need to get into the right program that might pay at the end . Since your rank is too low to get into a signature campaign, you can start with social media or article writing first.
yap i also consider myself to do that but as a newbie It seems to me i just jump on a ocean.. can’t figure from where should i start.
Which other crypto sre more important for doing bounty... pls any suggestions?
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

1. Earn bitcoin by doing tasks and surveys at BitcoinGet
2. Use an exchange like Binance to convert bitcoin to any crypto you like

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
NewMoonM

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

What do you mean earning crypto? I know there are jobs that pay coins
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

If you aim to earn your crypto through bounties, then you must work hard to engage a project that is likely to succeed and help it with social media, signature or translation bounty. This is the only way you can increase your stakes in a campaign.

Flynn247 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:59:46 AM

i think that won't work, because he didn't post anything in bounty thread!

so you can do this!

If you know the bounty name, simply you can search on google " name + bounty ", then click result link show bounty thread on bitcointalk.org
thank you so much... I got my last bounty campaign back.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

You can try to earn some Bitcoins from faucets where you get BTC and other cryptos for free. All you have to do is just be clicking on links and playing ganes depending on the platform. Also, airdrops and bounties are other ways of earning

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Everandi

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

You might also want to create a spreadsheet or Excel table, where you can fillout all the necessary
information about bounty campaign you are taking part in.
All the information including social links, tasks and end dates should be there, otherwise you
wont remember all the campigns youre taking part
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

You would be better acquainted first with the functionality of the forum, it's not difficult even on your own and didn't create such posts
zhanglichen

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

If you don't want to invent money , you can find and join some airdrops . List their signature and under their rule . After that , they will pay your coins as your earning .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Bitcoin and crypto industry is nothing about rocket science it is just another form of money and you can earn it in the way that you earn regular money. The best way I know is to offer your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of attractive yet useful services to others. You can charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Flynn247 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

For example, I started with the bounty and AirDrop. Then a little began to understand the exchange .Started trading. Immediately nothing become everything become with experience.The main thing you need is a desire and time commitment.
thank you for your advice. How should i start and what is the real value actually can earn from this forum?
ImageProtect

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

I'm probably repeating what a lot of others have said already but if you have NO crypto and want to earn some, look for jobs that pay in crypto. Check out bounties (but do your due diligence in finding legit businesses who launch ICOs and bounty programs). I know people who do crypto faucets but it's time consuming and the payout is very low. If you've got stuff for sale, try posting on craigslist or ebay and state that you accept crypto. Be specific with what tokens you want to accept. They are all not equal (especially in value).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: