Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 551 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

Hi. Please allow me to go back to basics. I just wanted to share to the newcomers here in the crypto world that, in trading, you only have to invest what you can afford to lose. Luck doesn't happen every time so don't be hyped and spend all.

I knew that there are traders who are more experienced than me, and I keep learning new things every day and I don't consider myself an expert. I just really wanted to share what's on my mind. Lol.

Bitcoin, for me, is not gambling. But your thoughts and actions are what you gamble. If you don't want to lose, make yourself knowledgeable. Do further research on how to get good profit. Knowing how to read a chart is one of the best ways I can offer. There are certain indicators that can really help you get good profits. Well, not everyone has the energy to learn that practice, so I also suggest that you follow experts in this field. When I was starting, I barely had an idea in crypto trading, I was like a new student studying new culture. So I look for a sensei whether he knows it or not, Lol. Choose someone you can really trust. Whether it's an expert on your twitter or on Facebook who likes sharing updates regarding his views of the market. Or even a guy or gal on YouTube. If you can't read the chart let them read it for you.

There you go, these are some thoughts I have in mind. I'll try to share some tips soon. I know that the awareness of Bitcoin to newcomers are increasing. I was vulnerable in trading when I first try it, no knowledge, no experience, no indicators, just gambling. I learned from all those mistakes and sharing some tips can help newcomers not to experience the same thing. But as what wise men say, "Experience is the best teacher." Good luck, folks!

What do you think? Share your tips too. It will be much appreciated.

I see the basic rule, "Never invest or trade more than you can afford to lose". Many peoples should do this.
But some peoples want to gamble their money into crypto, causing lossing more than they can afford to lose.
Always do your diligence when investing on cryptocurrency. If you want to be a trader, you need to follow the market trend everyday.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leesoorany08

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Many thanks for the information you provided, especially the new ones like us. What we need is the best way to get the bitcoin profit.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

In my opinion, the best way to learn bitcoin trading is to study forex trading. Fired has a lot of history, tools, indicators etc. Use a demo account at first and perfect a strategy. Only when you are confident emotionally ( all trading is really about being able to control emotions) do you use a live account.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

I admit that this decision made by Goldman Sachspushes me more to believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. The big investmentbank decides to set up a bitcoin trading operation to respond to itsenthusiastic customers of cryptocurrency, it's great here. What I like mostabout this story is that Goldman Sachs' senior executives have come tounderstand that Bitcoin is not a fraud or a speculative bubble. I believe inthe usefulness and the future of this digital 2.0 currency. Besides, I buy andsell bitcoins on the platform Bitcinternational.com and I do not complain aboutanything. Everything is reliable and secure. So, if Goldman Sachs wants tolaunch his bitcoin trading operation, I think it's a great initiative.
vickmediang

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

For me, invest what you can afford to loose. I learn everyday and don't force people to join. Rather I tell them the benefits and loose on trading Crypto.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Almost all best practices have already been shared on the topic but here is what I can share.

Do not rush to do trading. If you are totally new in trading including on all markets it is best that try to gain experience first. Try trading using a demo account, there are many exchanges that allows you to have a practice account. If you do this you will not be surprised on how volatile the crypto currency market.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

If you are new to bitcoin trading industry,
you must have a enough knowledge how to handle this kind of business to be successful someday and how to deal with it, to be able to survive.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

Hi. Please allow me to go back to basics. I just wanted to share to the newcomers here in the crypto world that, in trading, you only have to invest what you can afford to lose. Luck doesn't happen every time so don't be hyped and spend all.

I knew that there are traders who are more experienced than me, and I keep learning new things every day and I don't consider myself an expert. I just really wanted to share what's on my mind. Lol.

Bitcoin, for me, is not gambling. But your thoughts and actions are what you gamble. If you don't want to lose, make yourself knowledgeable. Do further research on how to get good profit. Knowing how to read a chart is one of the best ways I can offer. There are certain indicators that can really help you get good profits. Well, not everyone has the energy to learn that practice, so I also suggest that you follow experts in this field. When I was starting, I barely had an idea in crypto trading, I was like a new student studying new culture. So I look for a sensei whether he knows it or not, Lol. Choose someone you can really trust. Whether it's an expert on your twitter or on Facebook who likes sharing updates regarding his views of the market. Or even a guy or gal on YouTube. If you can't read the chart let them read it for you.

There you go, these are some thoughts I have in mind. I'll try to share some tips soon. I know that the awareness of Bitcoin to newcomers are increasing. I was vulnerable in trading when I first try it, no knowledge, no experience, no indicators, just gambling. I learned from all those mistakes and sharing some tips can help newcomers not to experience the same thing. But as what wise men say, "Experience is the best teacher." Good luck, folks!

What do you think? Share your tips too. It will be much appreciated.
I think that for the crypto market at the moment, bitcoin is playing a very important role. It can be seen that the market is in a bear market in the long run and bitcoin prices are likely to fall sharply this year, so I think we should not invest long term in bitcoin. But the information is only to push the price of bitcoin rebound but I think the recovery in the short term and bitcoin will continue to fall deep.
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

What you have forgotten to say is to warn newbies that the Bitcoin market, as well as all cryptocurrencies markets, are heavily manipulated to an extent difficult to imagine from outside. Therefore, dangers are huge, but also opportunities, as soon as you've learnt to understand how whales think and act.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

If you are new to bitcoin trading industry,
you must have a enough knowledge how to handle this kind of business to be successful someday and how to deal with it, to be able to survive.
You need to spend some time with a trading expert and try to manage your time. From trading expert you can learn lot of things and time management is very important in cryptocurrency trading. Trading Is not easy and you will have to work hard to be successful trader. If you have qualities no doubt you will earn huge profits from crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: