Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you bought bitcoin?  (Read 3112 times)
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

I buy it for two years and I think that this is a true and reliable investment ! The last time I bought it for $ 7350 and I think that now I will start again the money on the market !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

In 2012 and I could still beat myself for selling it in 2013.  Undecided
In that time people were not familiar with cryptocurrency and don’t believed it at all. With the passage of time people came towards crypto and realized the importance and benefits of it. so they started buying cryptos to earn big money in the future, and we saw that early investors made thousands of dollars in each bitcoin but the latter on in 2017 investors lost big money due to crash in the price.
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Hey guys, when did you first bought bitcoin or ether? Did someone bought bitcoin when it was 20k$? Wink When did you first heard about crypto?
I met it when Bitcoin was $1,000 last year, and then I bought some. Soon after, its price reached 13,000+. I sold a part, which I think is crazy. In just a few months, I have earned more than the previous 20 years.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

The most profitable time i bought bitcoin was last year around june where iv'e earned a decent amount but of course i still loose some money when i invest so it's okay to take risks.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Hey guys, when did you first bought bitcoin or ether? Did someone bought bitcoin when it was 20k$? Wink When did you first heard about crypto?
it was very long ago and i can not even remember the exact day vut tht was funny and i was so nervous and not self confident
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

The most profitable time i bought bitcoin was last year around june where iv'e earned a decent amount but of course i still loose some money when i invest so it's okay to take risks.
it ks okay to take risks i am absolutely here with you as it is necessary for peopel to develop their skills as they work
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

It was in September 2017. I bought some Bitcoin, when the price was around 6k USD. Than I doubled my deposit and started trading. After a huge pump, I bought some more BTC, when the price was above 15k USD. I am still hodling my BTC and hope that the next bull run will come soon.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

I bought bitcoin last year of october 0.01 btc and i sell my bitcoin in december of course i had earn profit from bitcoin, right now i don't have any bitcoin because i don't have any capital yet but hopefully before end of this year i will bought bitcoin because bull run will happen this december.
I bought bitcoin in 2017 august when the price was about $3800. I didn’t sell my coins when the price reached to $20000, but I am not beating myself because I am still happy with my holdings. In that time I didn’t need money for my needs and still I will hold m coins for long time and will sell them when I need money for big tasks like buying a house and starting my own business.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

You mean you sell your bitcoin last year and earn a decent amount of cash ? But i dont understand why you loose money ?   You mean you loose money after investing ? No you did not loose your money after you buy bitcoin but rather you only converted your money from bitcoin although you can still sell it for a huge profits .

@op i didnt ever experience to buy a bitcoin but i start obtaining them last year ( 2017 )  , that was the best time for bitcoin and all of the cryptos if im not mistaken because all of them did reach their new ath's.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Oh, yes, my situation reminds yours. I started to mine Bitcoins early and later I took a decision to sell them. I do not think that several years ago, people could guess that BTC would grow in price so greatly.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

I bought bitcoin when the market was rising that was February with a price of more than $ 14500, at that time I thought that the market would continue to skyrocket so I bought a lot, but unfortunately the market actually dropped and until now there has been no signs of recovery.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

I bougt it 4 years ago. But unfortunately i sold them when i thought it reached its peak.
Later, i waited to fall, waited, waited, waited and it didn't so i bought back again last year.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

I hate to admit it by I ignore bitcoin a few years ago and I always regret every time I remember it. Anyway, I am trying my best to increase the number of Ethereum I have. The price is so low and I think it is the best coin to be invested in especially on the a long term basis. Also, Ethereum is the most used coin in the whole crypto world so the demand will always be there. What they need is just a huge batch of buyer.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Oh, yes, my situation reminds yours. I started to mine Bitcoins early and later I took a decision to sell them. I do not think that several years ago, people could guess that BTC would grow in price so greatly.
Since I know BTC, at the end of 2017, when the price of BTC is quite high, I can not afford to buy and I also predict that at that time BTC has reached its peak, if we buy it is easy to lose because prices will fall. And as I predicted. At present, BTC is decreasing strongly. It is unlikely to increase the breed by the end of 2017 and early 2018

petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

I bought it last year for using a forex site called 1broker. I lost half of my btc (it was very little) but my value was bigger in fiat. So i thought why buy more and i did. I am happy that i did.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

I'm actually glad I didn't buy BTC when it was at$ 20,000, however I bought it when it was worth$ 9,000, which is also a little nice. Since you can see how much the price of all coins has fallen. Personally, I am looking forward to the moment when the long-awaited growth of cryptocurrencies will finally begin. To all my investments have paid off with a vengeance.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I bought Bitcoin on September 2017 and now still holding. Cause I believe on Bitcoin and think price will rise again on this year.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I bought Bitcoin on September 2017 and now still holding. Cause I believe on Bitcoin and think price will rise again on this year.
hope that your investment will make a profit because if you count the time spent, you spend a lot of time on that long-term investment. if this year the price of bitcoin is not profitable for you then you will hold it for a longer time. and if you have set for a long-term investment, don't let you sell it before you get a profit

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

I bought Bitcoin last summer, but unfortunately I sold it very soon and could not get a high profit. Now I am waiting for a good moment to invest again.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

I have never bought Bitcoin for my money, and even that is too expensive. We missed a train called Bitcoin long ago. You had to buy it when it cost $ 1 or $ 100. I'm trying to make bitcoin by participating in the bounty and if I have an airdrop, I do not know. If you are lucky with the bounty, you can easily, in theory, make money in Bitcoin, you need to believe in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: