Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will help Economy.  (Read 2014 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

Are you sure that Japan uses cryptocurrencies to improve the economy? Perhaps additional income from cryptocurrencies can increase the demand for goods and this has a positive impact on the economy. But the basis for the functioning of the economy was and will be Fiat. The crypto-currency market is very small in order to be able to talk about its impact on the economy of any country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucilfer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

This is indeed a proof of the revolution of the rise of the digital age. While all individuals are starting to compete to develop eth-based token projects that are supported by the blockchain system to be one of success in this century

Yes bitcoin can help the economy of a certain country , it can improve everything, technology, lifestyle and even the lives of the individuals living that country.

and what becomes difficult is when we have to try to show the strength of crypto and blockchain bitcoin in helping the economic side of the country. so that this unbelieving country can participate in adopting btc
And I prefer this one fact over everything. The leaking of corruption for our politicians. They would be stopped anonymously because they couldn’t be doing any sort of dishonesty with us. We can’t just see them cutting money off in their own accounts and thieving the population money illegally. This one thing hired in the way of legalizing, that is why those politicians aren’t legalizing this bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency is backed by blockchain technology and the future is that of cryptocurrency. Many people are now millionaires due to bitcoin investment.

So I think that when people earn money from bitcoin they will not demand anything from government and they will contribute big share in the economy because of having big money. Circulation of money reduces economic problems in the country.
I think this is hard of an issue. There might be changes in the future, and nothing is predictable(maybr few of them) but mostly in terms of economy and thanks with the help of the government, they don't want to be the one losing either, it is like they don't wnat to lower their pride over money, that is how greedy they are as what i can see.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Blockchain was imagined as an approach to guarantee the dependability of the digital currency Bitcoin. It is a genuinely basic idea, an advanced record that record all exchanges that happen inside its framework, much like any firm or individual monitors their funds. The distinction is that the record is freely accessible to all individuals in the framework, making it difficult to adjust records without being recognized. This implies individuals can assume that money related records are totally exact without relying on a reliable outsider like a bank, a legislature or an application to affirm it.
This has expansive ramifications crosswise over numerous businesses. Not exclusively will it cut expenses and enhance proficiency by evacuating outsiders, it additionally considers far more noteworthy adaptability by giving exchanges which are an unchangeable reality, which can encourage the sharing of accounts. For instance, blockchain can enable companions to share protection, or neighbors to have a similar vitality contract and guarantee that everybody pays for precisely what they utilize.

Yes, I agree. Because the economic crypto technology will change a bit but I want to notice that it will change the scope of finance. Crypto technology is also useful for businesses. That's in my opinion.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Are you sure that Japan uses cryptocurrencies to improve the economy? Perhaps additional income from cryptocurrencies can increase the demand for goods and this has a positive impact on the economy. But the basis for the functioning of the economy was and will be Fiat. The crypto-currency market is very small in order to be able to talk about its impact on the economy of any country.

If some country have a troubled economy than any crypto implementation to it will make conditions even more complicated. Cryptocurrencies are made for the next web, not for economy improvement

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

This blockchain that I appreciate and most admire is an integral part of the Transparency of the system, in which the work of an agent is seen or can be viewed and checked by any other agent in BlockChain's destination for Accuracy and Accountability for the same targeted results.
This is just what the Economy needs, when no funds can be sucked or changed for self-correction.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Blockchain has provided people to enhance their security system, despite may companies being against Bitcoin they still believe that Blockchain can be taken into their daily usage. Many banks and companies have already started to implement Blockchain technology to provide a stronger foundation to the company and prevent any corruption in the system. This technology is no longer confined to crypto only and has expanded its branches in various sectors.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

I suppose that without many young and wise people among guys in government we cannot experience the benefits of bitcoin fully, so the regulations are needed indeed.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I think that Bitcoin can help every individual by making life easier and better, and if government will provide wise and affordable taxes on earnings, it will help economy also.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

many of the world bank banks are already using the blockchain system, corporate companies too so I think blockchain will develop continuously
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

There are several areas where blockchain technology could be useful in my view. Also, there might be more possibilities within it that we are not even aware just yet
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Yes, it can be used in various other fields and will bring transparency. Thus governments should support it everywhere.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

blockhaind technology has many interesting features that of course will be able to facilitate every investor who will do investment activities. and of course this will be the main attraction for investors and with the many investors who will join in blockhaind technology and of course this will change in terms of the economy for the better.
blockchain can indeed help the economy if it is really used for it, even further lessons can make people become more independent. only, it's all in the limit by the government. whether it has a big enough loss for the country or not, as I know, the current conditions do not allow for that.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency can help the countries economy to improve even more but the only problem are the government who are corrupted and some of them are banning cryptocurrency in their country because the funds they are getting coming from the taxes will be decreasing.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

blockchain will help the industry and governments and most important blockchain is called web2.0 it means till date the internet changed lot in terms of wealth and technology innovation likewise blockchain will do the same
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

yes, it can help economies in  a number of ways. Like the payment for welfare programs can be recorded permanently with the help of block chain.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

I agree with the statement. Blockchain is a good innovation that target to improve an economy. We all know how much it could brought in a certain country and how it is called a life changer for many individuals.
ermanulker

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

It may help the economy. However, there is also back side of the madallion. Such as not controllability and illegal activities. These should be taken care first.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

Yes blockchain will help the economy it is true. It happens only if it is accepted as legal. Due to this reason many countries now accepted cryptocurrency as legal in thier country. Its popularity makes many people to invest in this crypto. It will help not only economic growth, it will change the many peoples lifestyles,  Now in many fields blockchain technology will be used. So there is no doubt in it that is surely it will be very helpful to the economy.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

many of the world bank banks are already using the blockchain system, corporate companies too so I think blockchain will develop continuously
  I really don’t know about it. But if that is true, this is more than a happier news. If corporate sector welcomes bitcoin, this is the only way for bitcoin to make its place in local public. Because everything that is being dealt with local public, is being offered or connected through corporate sectors. Well, there are few of them who are using this block chain technology. Hope for the best.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

The block chain technology will reduce the operation cost of enterprises and increase their office efficiency!
Block chain has promoted to the credit construction, solve the problems of the small micro enterprise financing difficulties, establish cooperation mechanism, to further enhance the credit situation control, the maximum to avoid default and fraud, by reducing disputes.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

It is truly indeed wonderful when the world has known bitcoin, not solely because with bitcoin, cryptocurrency industry has started together with other alternative coins, but the fact of what bitcoin have. The blockchain technology, with it, there are several problems that can be solved through blockchain technology, it is good for business, corporations, and may be soon, adapt by the government, because it could help and give convenience to its people.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀