Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Shitty drawings of anything for $1 USD  (Read 1887 times)
shittyDraws (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:27:06 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 06:49:35 AM by shittyDraws

I'll draw whatever you want, very badly. Post what you want drawn, pay me 0.001190 BTC ($1 USD currently), and I'll reply with your drawing. I should have requests done and uploaded within an hour unless my apartment catches fire or this thread gets really flooded with requests. Alternatively, you can pay me 0.33 XPM if that's your thing.

Pay 0.001190 BTC to: 1JBQCvEbXRmTDFjPdLAMLk3G9Yb2WYSayJ
Pay 0.33 XPM to: AdMmEGgZp2onDDdZMhsWydRzhUVnsaGXLa

Because I'm bored.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:59:52 AM

I'll draw whatever you want, very badly. Post what you want drawn, pay me 0.001190 BTC ($1 USD currently), and I'll reply with your drawing. I should have requests done and uploaded within an hour unless my apartment catches fire or this thread gets really flooded with requests. Alternatively, you can pay me 0.33 XPM if that's your thing.

Pay 0.001190 BTC to: 1JBQCvEbXRmTDFjPdLAMLk3G9Yb2WYSayJ
Pay 0.33 XPM to: AdMmEGgZp2onDDdZMhsWydRzhUVnsaGXLa

Because I'm bored.
lol just get 50 activity and then sign up for a signature campaign like Stunna's for Primedice. It pays 20 cents of BTC (0.0002) per post  Wink
shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:12:04 AM

lol just get 50 activity and then sign up for a signature campaign like Stunna's for Primedice. It pays 20 cents of BTC (0.0002) per post  Wink
But... drawing shittily is what I do. It's in my name.

How is activity measured? Is it just a raw post count?

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:44:53 AM

How shitty the drawing is?

shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:51:15 AM

How shitty the drawing is?
Remarkably bad, but not worse than Nicholas Cage's acting.
scribe

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

Great timing - just what I was looking for.

OK, not really. But sounds fun. Can I get a shit drawing of Brighton Pavilion for the local Bitcoin group?

Here's a photo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brighton_Royal_Pavilion.jpg or you might be able to find 1 or 2 more somewhere on internet.

blocknois.es Bitcoin music label. ~ New release: This Is Art

Read: Bitcoin Life | Wear: FUTUREECONOMY
surfer43

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:21:35 AM

congrats you got 8 activity!  Shocked
shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:35:27 AM

OK, not really. But sounds fun. Can I get a shit drawing of Brighton Pavilion for the local Bitcoin group?

Here's a photo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brighton_Royal_Pavilion.jpg or you might be able to find 1 or 2 more somewhere on internet.

shittyDraws delivering her first shit drawing to you sir! That's a cool-ass building I just butchered.

https://i.imgur.com/Uln9DLp.jpg

I did it all in one line on the back of a Five Guys menu with a sharpie. I hope you didn't have big plans for this thing. Wink
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:39:30 AM

shittyDraws delivering her first shit drawing to you sir! That's a cool-ass building I just butchered.

I did it all in one line on the back of a Five Guys menu with a sharpie. I hope you didn't have big plans for this thing. Wink
I see a bunch of people in a temple worshiping onions which shoot fire out their top.
surfer43

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:42:07 AM

wow I'm broke right now but if I had some BTC I'd buy! great prices  Wink
shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:43:31 AM

I see a bunch of people in a temple worshiping onions which shoot fire out their top.
Out of all the root vegetables, the onion is probably the most suitable for worship.
scribe

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:50:32 AM

Holy moly that's spot on. I'd buy that for a dollar.  Oh wait, I just did.

scribe

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:52:37 AM

Quote from: Kluge link=topic=444768.msg4890138#msg4890138

Yeah that's pretty much all that happens in Brighton.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

Its not that bad.Actually its good enough for $1 only.Pretty good.
surfer43

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:02:57 PM

yeah people probably won't pay cash for that, but with BTC... is easier to part with  Cheesy especially since it brings more backers  Wink
scribe

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:31:37 PM

Wait, are you saying I've been scammed?

shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:20:28 PM

Oh damn, I've been found out. Brb, hopping the border, changing my name, and getting surgery.
surfer43

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:24:08 PM

Oh damn, I've been found out. Brb, hopping the border, changing my name, and getting surgery.
You are a world class scammer  Tongue
BitEscrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:40:34 PM

lol at this!
surfer43

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:46:27 PM

lol at this!
Yes this is so creative the artist should get 1 BTC
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:51:19 PM

Do you have a shitty portfolio?
surfer43

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:53:42 PM

Do you have a shitty portfolio?
Of 1 drawing, yes shittyDraws does
shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:01:51 AM

lol at this!
Yes this is so creative the artist should get 1 BTC
1 BTC could get you quite a lot of shitty drawings. Think about it folks. You could have 800+ awful pictures of anything, right now. Wink
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:03:03 AM

do these drawings mine??   waht Ghash?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
bdt_michael

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:49:15 AM

Wow, I kinda would love him to produce 800 shitty drawings. Post that on /r/jobs4bitcoins

"Will do 800 shitty drawings for 1 BTC".

Actually I think you are good at drawing. It's all done in one line. Pretty skilled - saw your submission for the 50$ bounty today and that looked great. (Better than the designs of other people. I'm sure there are hidden skills that you don't share.  Grin
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 12:51:16 PM

Haha man you really are funny and your username suits 100% to your creativity Smiley that really was some shit drawing

shittyDraws (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:36:00 PM

I will hand draw hashes for you for $1 per hash. Unbeatable ROI.

Wow, I kinda would love him to produce 800 shitty drawings. Post that on /r/jobs4bitcoins

Actually I think you are good at drawing. It's all done in one line. Pretty skilled - saw your submission for the 50$ bounty today and that looked great. (Better than the designs of other people. I'm sure there are hidden skills that you don't share.  Grin

Hah, well thanks. I can draw a teeny bit better if I take time and try, but it's still not anything particularly good. I just like making fast, ugly doodles to relax.
surfer43

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:14:03 PM

I will hand draw hashes for you for $1 per hash. Unbeatable ROI.

Hah, well thanks. I can draw a teeny bit better if I take time and try, but it's still not anything particularly good. I just like making fast, ugly doodles to relax.
wow you should apply for a job at BFL  Wink
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:31:25 AM

I wish I could draw as shit as this, I got a B for art once and I can only dream of aspiring to such heights of modern art

In a hundred years I see this as being worth millions, its like van gogh only less colourful.  Might you be tempted to draw with a multicolour pen

van gogh only sold one of his painting during his life I believe..  vincent was rumored to think his paintings were a bit of shit and not even worth a dollar

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
surfer43

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:16:16 AM

I wish I could draw as shit as this, I got a B for art once and I can only dream of aspiring to such heights of modern art

In a hundred years I see this as being worth millions, its like van gogh only less colourful.  Might you be tempted to draw with a multicolour pen

van gogh only sold one of his painting during his life I believe..  vincent was rumored to think his paintings were a bit of shit and not even worth a dollar
yeah but is van gogh's name shittyDraws?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:02:55 AM

yeah but is van gogh's name shittyDraws?
I don't think they referred to they draws like that back then. shittyOnderkleding doesn't make any sense for an artist. I guess it'd reinforce the idea of him being batshit insane, though.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:55:20 PM

That was actually funny man! Grin
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: