Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my btc 0,73 was stollen by bleutrade.com  (Read 126 times)
batman12345 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 05:59:39 PM by batman12345

Hello I want to tell you what happened to me. My balance of 0.73 btc was stollen by  the owner or person working in bleutrade. Because it is not possible hackers take my btc because I already set google authenticator.

So at first I had 0.73 btc I was making a decision to buy XP. Because I see from XP fundamentals pretty well they will add some exchangers this year so i want to buy xp with price 2 satoshi. Why would I choose to buy xp on bleutrade? Because the percentage I buy xp with 2 satoshi is bigger in belutrade than on other exchangers Then I enrolled in bleudtrade.

I check official twitter and telegram bleutrade. there are no serious complaints of deposit or withdrawal or loss of funds
Before signing up I have set up my profile
-E-mail status
-Google Authenticator
-Phone number
-Personal Infomation
-Photo & Document
-All have been verified but only Photo & Document still pending.

Then I deposit in bleutrade at an hour to the bleutrade. Suddenly my asset of 0.68 btc was taken away. And then taken again 0.03 btc. all my funds lost less than 6 hours.

Then I reported to the admin staff at bleutrade.com aka "Diogo Agra". He said my funds were taken by others not from bleutrade team. I'm sure this is bleutrade because they have this system. Because they are free to access bleutrade user accounts.
The btc I collected for almost a year just disappeared.

This incident made me not have the spirit of life. I thought to commit suicide but I still love my life, and I still love my family especially my mom.

If you have any advice for me, comfort for me. I appreciate it. May you all stay healthy and you all get rich in crypto currency.

i copy paste my chat with Diogo Agra. without any reason he closed my case Embarrassed Embarrassed

benaya sianturi Tuesday at 01:01
I register on this website. My id kkeren@rocketmail.com
Before I sign up for, i upgrade my profile like

-Email Status
-Google Authenticator
-Phone number
-Personal information
-Photos & Documents

All parts are verified but photos and documents are still waiting for verification.

Then I deposit from huobi.com to bluerade.com
deposit occurs at 2018-05-28 14:33:56 (105392231)

After the deposit comes in i want to buy xp asset
i have been set up book order buy xp 0.000000002 btc

I was shocked 3 hours later I realized there was something strange in my account. There was a fund withdrawal from my account
0.688 btc at 2018-05-28 14:51:38 (105392522)

if there is a withdrawal I got an email. but there is no notification from my email.

I am disappointed when there has not been one day I transaction in your company. I've set up Google Authenticator. Why is there any money withdrawal from my account Huh

What is the solution? Does my money back?

photo 1.png (200 KB)
 photo 2.png (200 KB)
 photo 3.png (300 KB)

benaya sianturi Tuesday at 15:19
WTF i lost all my fund. very sad. do you steal all my money???

benaya sianturi Wednesday at 20:10
and 2 times i lost my money in your exchanger.. what happaen with your exchanger?

Something wrong with your system?
the withdrawaI did not make

105392522   2018-05-28 14:51:38   BTC   -0.68800000   Withdraw: 0.68700000 to address 1Mek3VHZvNsteqMJEH8BeP6PUyHnSj6NxM; fee 0.00100000
(TXID 0182379182c85a2bfb7f7d9d3eb900a91770695b2004c673be5419b86888c4f9)
Deposit back later need now

Diogo Agra Wednesday at 21:15

Dear user, did you run this withdraw order?

benaya sianturi Wednesday at 21:46
Dear Diogo Agra

as I explained earlier. I did not withdrawal my btc in my account

even i have been setting google Authenticator before i deposit, all my btc was gone.

why all my btc gone within 12 hours?

who is your CEO your company? Does she/he has social media i want to talk about my problem?

Diogo Agra Wednesday at 22:14
Dear user, We're sorry, but access to your account was done legally, ie with your login, your password and your 2FA.

That is, who performed the operation had access to your data. If it was not you, it was someone with access to all this information, which is not even available to the Bleutrade team, as we do not have access to this data.

Therefore, the company can not be responsible for an access made with the use of its data.

We are available to provide all the information available so that the matter can be clarified.

109106.txt (5 KB)

benaya sianturi Wednesday at 22:59
bluetrade is a centralized exchange in which users save their assets in 3rd party (bluetrade). Since you own this system you have rights to all information in the user account that uses your system,

you have the right to access the user id without a password without google google autentator code because you have this system, you have the right to access user balances without the permission of the user.

why are you fooling me by saying "which is not even available for the Bleutrade team, since we do not have access to this data" ?? yeah you have access user because you have this system. Why the company does not have access to the user's data, while who made this ststem exchanger in your company?

in other words the company does not want to replace my funds? very strange all my depositions lost less than 12 hours even less 6 hours since I register in your company .[/i]
[/b]
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

I used this exchange in past to buy something but bcoz of late deposit i cancelled my plan and withdraw all money .
in any centralized exchange you can not be sure whether the hacker or scammer is any insider or outsider . in past many exchanges blamed hackers for lost fund but in reality this was not the case . however i am not blaming bluetrade but as you said even after 2FA someone stole it , so seriously big issue in their system . if bluetrade team already replied you then i dont think there is other options left to recover this fund . but next time use trusted and popular exchanges for trade .
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Hello I want to tell you what happened to me. My balance of 0.73 btc was stollen by  the owner or person working in bleutrade. Because it is not possible hackers take my btc because I already set google authenticator.

So at first I had 0.73 btc I was making a decision to buy XP. Because I see from XP fundamentals pretty well they will add some exchangers this year so i want to buy xp with price 2 satoshi. Why would I choose to buy xp on bleutrade? Because the percentage I buy xp with 2 satoshi is bigger in belutrade than on other exchangers Then I enrolled in bleudtrade.

I check official twitter and telegram bleutrade. there are no serious complaints of deposit or withdrawal or loss of funds
-E-mail status
-Google Authenticator
-Phone number
-Personal Infomation
-Photo & Document

Then I deposit in bleutrade at an hour to the bleutrade. Suddenly my asset of 0.68 btc was taken away. And then taken again 0.03 btc. all my funds lost less than 6 hours.

Then I reported to the admin staff at bleutrade.com aka "Diogo Agra". He said my funds were taken by others not from bleutrade team. I'm sure this is bleutrade because they have this system. Because they are free to access bleutrade user accounts.

This incident made me not have the spirit of life. I thought to commit suicide but I still love my life, and I still love my family especially my mom.

If you have any advice for me, comfort for me. I appreciate it. May you all stay healthy and you all get rich in crypto currency.

i copy paste my chat with Diogo Agra. without any reason he closed my case Embarrassed Embarrassed

-Email Status
-Google Authenticator
-Phone number
-Personal information
-Photos & Documents

All parts are verified but photos and documents are still waiting for verification.

I was shocked 3 hours later I realized there was something strange in my account. There was a fund withdrawal from my account

if there is a withdrawal I got an email. but there is no notification from my email.

I am disappointed when there has not been one day I transaction in your company. I've set up Google Authenticator. Why is there any money withdrawal from my account Huh

photo 1.png (200 KB)
 photo 2.png (200 KB)
 photo 3.png (300 KB)

and 2 times i lost my money in your exchanger.. what happaen with your exchanger?

105392522   2018-05-28 14:51:38   BTC   -0.68800000   Withdraw: 0.68700000 to address 1Mek3VHZvNsteqMJEH8BeP6PUyHnSj6NxM; fee 0.00100000

Dear Diogo Agra

even i have been setting google Authenticator before i deposit, all my btc was gone.

who is your CEO your company? Does she/he has social media i want to talk about my problem?

Dear user, We're sorry, but access to your account was done legally, ie with your login, your password and your 2FA.

That is, who performed the operation had access to your data. If it was not you, it was someone with access to all this information, which is not even available to the Bleutrade team, as we do not have access to this data.

Therefore, the company can not be responsible for an access made with the use of its data.

We are available to provide all the information available so that the matter can be clarified.

109106.txt (5 KB)

bluetrade is a centralized exchange in which users save their assets in 3rd party (bluetrade). Since you own this system you have rights to all information in the user account that uses your system,

you have the right to access the user id without a password without google google autentator code because you have this system, you have the right to access user balances without the permission of the user.

why are you fooling me by saying "which is not even available for the Bleutrade team, since we do not have access to this data" ?? yeah you have access user because you have this system. Why the company does not have access to the user's data, while who made this ststem exchanger in your company?

in other words the company does not want to replace my funds? very strange all my depositions lost less than 12 hours even less 6 hours since I register in your company .[/i]
[/b]

how thieves can transfer it if you have Google Authenticator and Phone number. whereas if withdrawl it need an authenticator or email to verify it? are you sure you have installed google authenticator and phone number correctly!
batman12345 (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

-E-mail status
-Google Authenticator
-Phone number
-Personal Infomation
-Photo & Document

-Email Status
-Google Authenticator
-Phone number
-Personal information
-Photos & Documents

photo 1.png (200 KB)
 photo 2.png (200 KB)
 photo 3.png (300 KB)

Dear Diogo Agra

109106.txt (5 KB)

[/b]

how thieves can transfer it if you have Google Authenticator and Phone number. whereas if withdrawl it need an authenticator or email to verify it? are you sure you have installed google authenticator and phone number correctly!

Until now I do not believe my funds disappeared in less than 6 hours. I've made sure 100% before my deposit has set up Google Authenticator and phone number.

I used this exchange in past to buy something but bcoz of late deposit i cancelled my plan and withdraw all money .
in any centralized exchange you can not be sure whether the hacker or scammer is any insider or outsider . in past many exchanges blamed hackers for lost fund but in reality this was not the case . however i am not blaming bluetrade but as you said even after 2FA someone stole it , so seriously big issue in their system . if bluetrade team already replied you then i dont think there is other options left to recover this fund . but next time use trusted and popular exchanges for trade .

well i never pass this incident before. for this time i will divert exchanger like hitbtc, poloniex, yobit, and also bleutrade.
probability if hackers take my funds very small. if the owner or team of bleutrade who took my funds then his probability is bigger. This company does not care about safety the fund from user. they only care about profit
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Personally, i haven't traded on bluetrade before but from your post, its looks more like an inside job. Sorry mate Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: