$10k - 3 (9.1%)
$6k - 9 (27.3%)
$7k - 9 (27.3%)
$8k - 8 (24.2%)
$9k - 4 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price prediction for june end  (Read 584 times)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Well the situation is not good enough. Bitcoin's price is just falling .I think it will be $ 5000 to $ 6000 by the end of this month.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

Likely bitcoin is going to stay around $7500 from now tell the end of this month.  I think bitcoin price is not going to change much as we did not have much events this month.  We should expect serious recovery any moment from August and I doubt if bitcoin is going to cross $10,000 before the August.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

I would like to vote but there isn't my choice!

I think there is no reason to see BTC price really above 5k
For me anyone who voted above 7k is completely delusional on the current market
No one wants bitcoin. You need to be crazy or to be a pure holder to buy some right now.
Price is falling and will continue to fall for quite a long time, don't expect anything else!

RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Hey pro traders please show your technical analysis power in the poll and select real one Wink

Gonna use my instinct cause I don’t have such analytical prowess, I’ve voted 8000$ even at 12 days one remaining and I don’t want exaggerate by throwing big numbers without proof or anything.

One day in cryptocurrency and in bitcoin can do wonders. It can bounce into big green increases in a short time, but I don’t want what happened before a long jump without foundation. That’s hype and that’s  dangerous for new investors.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Hey pro traders please show your technical analysis power in the poll and select real one Wink
Not all people here are pro traders and also doesnt use up with technical analysis. Im not pro but i will tell my own view. We are almost heading in the end of the month of June but still we do see the price is somehow stabilizing on ranges between 7k and 6k. We do see on how it moves up and down but no one really knows on when it would break those ranges.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

all people are free to express their own opinions, as we know that bitcoin price movements are driven by a lot of demand and supply. in my opinion, the bitcoin price movement until the end of June can only touch the price of $ 7k, because lately many people who do short-term trading to get a little profit by exploiting the market situation is not stable
kalidos

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Bitcoin is still consolidating around the $6,500 resistance level, forming a triangle.

Breaking it to either direction will probably lead a strong move towards the direction. Trading volume is low, as likely to weekends. Stochastic RSI is at its high levels – might indicate on a correction down which is needed.
hulahup

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

I predicted for the end of June that is 8K. why because the price is now high prices down may be a server undecided that want to raise what would in the down.
so my prediction for the end of June is 8K ...
thank you
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

I think 8000 USD for bitcoin price in next two weeks can be possible. But the rate it falls sometimes makes it hard to recover to the next higher price. IF it can move to the price of 7300 next week, then achieving 8000 will be ok to.
Possible. I was just sleeping and after waking up, I thought my eyes were blurred but it's already $6,700. Bearish at this moment but we're nearly half for this month. I also think that we're not going to further and this can be the last price after all. I don't know if there's really something during the weekends. $7,000 - $9,000 for this month is what I can see. This is another time to buy and pack up while it's on the dip again.
Yeah $8000 is reachable and also sensible. Many people predicts that the price will reach to $20k or more than that in the coming months which is totally nonsense that against the normal growth. To observe the price to day I can say that it may reach to $8000 till the end of this month. It is also hard but we can hope for this level. We should not predict unnatural growth.
Almost all the highly accurate predictions have uncertainty in it and this is due to the fact that market has spontaneous changing factors which alter in different times and controlling by the demand of people. Market has one most accurate prediction which is about the average improvement of the Bitcoin and its value which is increasing and increases with the passage of time.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

Well the situation is not good enough. Bitcoin's price is just falling .I think it will be $ 5000 to $ 6000 by the end of this month.

i think end of this month bitcoin price will go more high because start of the year a lot of  investors joined bitcoin.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

approximately $6000 at the end of the june, if the crash will be completed in few days it will probably skyrocket instead of rising slowly then $7000 at the end of the june.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Will remain same because even the price is declining at 6500$, so it means the chances of increasing price is very less by the end of June. By the end of the year, we can easily expect a higher price in terms of market and bitcoin.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

My prediction is around $8000. That is because the current trend is so bad and I can see that the price is trending at very low range for past 3 to 4 weeks and never crossed $10k mark or $9k mark frequently but once. The trend cannot sustain in the current price of below $7k but think it will touch at least $8k within this month end or in July 1st week.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Gonna use my instinct cause I don’t have such analytical prowess, I’ve voted 8000$ even at 12 days one remaining and I don’t want exaggerate by throwing big numbers without proof or anything.

One day in cryptocurrency and in bitcoin can do wonders. It can bounce into big green increases in a short time, but I don’t want what happened before a long jump without foundation. That’s hype and that’s  dangerous for new investors.
Once again I say that predictions are not real and perfect but with some uncertainty. Predictions are uncertain and even highly accurate predictions have uncertainty in it so we should not believe on predictions but just to get idea on which predictions are based.

Another future related condition which we can estimate is the average improvement of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by calculating the average rates.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

The present market is not in good show these days. It is not rising for the past months so my prediction I think can reach $8000 at least. It is not certain since price is struggling everyday.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

The facts have proven the price of bitcoin reaching down the price of $ 6k. I may be late in this speculation. I just assume at the end of June will not fall beyond the price of $ 6k just because of a hacker attack experienced by Bithumb as said in this thread. Because I think this month the bitcoin price should be $ 7.5k.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

The present market is not in good show these days. It is not rising for the past months so my prediction I think can reach $8000 at least. It is not certain since price is struggling everyday.

Why should the value go up without anything justifying that?

Bitcoin's bottom value hasn't been breached thus far, just the extremely speculative upper layers. Based on the bottoms we are still in process of growth, but why would anyone here focus on that? People are only interested in the peaks and that's really it. The difference in mentality exactly points out who are the winners and the losers here. 5% winner mentality and 95% loser mentality.

The market is perfect. Yesterday's difficulty adjustment was almost +2.8% and the next potential adjustment already signals +9%. The market can't be that bad when miners are this confident. Wink
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

The end of June bitcoin price I think is at $7K,  the price in the market is moving very slowly. As of now I think we can not expect for a much higher price because of the movement in the market. Let us just hope it will increase soon after a couple of months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

I voted for $7K to hit the value of bitcoin. I don't think it will reach a much higher value because it's almost end of June but the price of bitcoin is still around $6K. Chances of increasing is a bit harder because of the slow movement in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

Likely bitcoin is going to stay around $7500 from now tell the end of this month.  I think bitcoin price is not going to change much as we did not have much events this month.  We should expect serious recovery any moment from August and I doubt if bitcoin is going to cross $10,000 before the August.
The price prediction by the end of June is that it will be pretty much above $7000. The start of July looks good as I read somewhere a while ago and we have good vibes about the next month. Since we are slowly and gradually approaching towards the end of the year, we might witness some good prices as well. And if there is a rise in the prices of Bitcoin, the rest of the crypto world follows,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: