Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Land ownership & social order  (Read 430 times)
jballs (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:10:13 AM

I have been trying to find the work of a guy who is or was fairly well known for his diatribes on state owned land, and how it was pretty much the crux of a totally artficial society that people would never live in if given a choice. Or something to that effect. He was not exactly mainstream but not totally fringe either.

I cant remember his name and never really got too far into his stuff but wanted to revisit some of his sources. Seems the one thing i cannot find on google. Anyone here know who I am describing?

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadomado

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:04:34 AM

What business is concerned specifically with the issue of maintaining the land as you put it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: