Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINRAIL EXCHANGE GOT HACKED TODAY  (Read 145 times)
vyazemskypeter

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

This is terrible. Such loss. They would have broken me and I would never go back to cryptocurrencies. Because I don't... too much .
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Is the news rue?That is alarming if it is. I think the exchanges should take lesson from this incident and give a look to their security issues.

Ya I believe it is true. Sadly, such events are the annoying kind that makes this crypto space look bad. Thankfully it's not the top few exchanges in the world. But still, bad for business entirely
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

This is happening too many times in this year, because the number of the exchange is growth buy they are has low level security. All exchange should be has standar minimum security to avoid hack. Hacked make bad thing for future of cryptocurrency so should be any solution for this case, like to development decentralized exchange that more safe and more secure.

maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

It is a pity that there are vulnerabilities and hackers successfully use it.You don't need to panic anyway.It is good that Pandi x helps in this matter.By the way Pandi X is a very good project that gave 20x
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

I had read this bad news, which according to some is one of the main causes of the significant market decline that has occurred in recent days. The attacks of hackers are increasingly frequent, and all the exchanges should increase their security level, because with all these thefts people lose confidence in this sector
neostylor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

This is really sad news. I recollect when the programmers were hacked by the stock trade, there was additionally a little frenzy; however individuals comprehend that cash isn't back and not followed. Along these lines, it is important to begin again with the gathering of assets. Everyone needs to be careful.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

I'm not familiar with coinrail, is it a low volume exchange?

It's interesting that the hacker decided to take a ton of PundiX, does this have anything to do with it being listed on binance soon?
Maybe the hacker thought he could take those to binance and sell them off really quickly?

Also, if those tokens are frozen, that would affect the overall supply of pundi x significantly, will be interesting to see where the price goes.

As for those who keep a large amount of money on exchanges, I don't feel any sympathy for them.
There are so many warnings about the insecurity of exchanges that I find it hard to believe that someone doesn't know the risks.
If they honestly don't know the risks, they have no business trading in the first place.

If you are a day trader, $1000 worth of tradeable coins is enough,  anything else should be locked away.
For anyone else, just keep your coins locked away, at least in a hardware wallet, but paper wallets are best.

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

If only people will learn not to panic sell in the event of an hack. Life would be so much easier. Let's face it, hacking is inevitable and that is why we need to keep doing what we can to safeguard our funds. The number one rule we must follow. Never leave your coins in an exchange. Get a cold wallet to store them in when not being traded

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:13:44 AM

putting a large amount of coins is very risky. better put is your own wallet if you don't want to sell it. if possible separate each coin that in case it get hack your other coins are safe. exchange site are not safe and there are many exchange that got hack already.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

Ouch, that is really quite alarming because of that many exchange companies will raise more detail securities so that thing will not happen to their business also. Prevention is better than cure.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Many of exchangers experience it mate and its a bad result for us as a user of those exchanges. Those team who mange those coin has a good action because they freeze the contract address. We also do hate those hackers that stoling our funds. Rip to them.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

If this news is true another bad news again for the cryptocurrency
For sure the price value in the matket going again to dump
I think now need to be aware all exchange flatform to increase security system to avoid this scenario.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: