Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43906 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.

In the short term, it is impossible to find potential about the project and even the value of the token is kept decreasing and many people are concerning about it. Surely with product release will show higher value to the WPP coin in the coming because now the team wants to bring the products on to the board.
There is no explanation for the dump in value of the token, it gives reason to be careful with project along power supply. I remind myself that they provided tokenomics but it didn't work. Exchange listing into high volume exchanges had been suspended and I dont know what strategies is left for them. The token is far below ICO price and I dont think time will improve it, not even the next bull run if strategies don't change

It is a pity to recognize this. But unfortunately they are cheaters. Putting adminstration in a dead end with your questions. I was blocked in the main group.

Members who affect their communities are often banned and this makes long-term investors unable to know exactly what is happening in this project. I think it's still too early to decide this but WPP is a project that you should consider more in the near future because the value of WPP is currently $0.0011 and much lower than last month so please Be careful and do not invest heavily in this project
Their telegram seems to have deleted. I cannot access the group. WPP does not update any new about the project on any Social.
I thought I banished from the group, but it not deleted. Can anyone check and anyone here tell me what should I do?
Members who banned from WPP TG group, maybe always they were asked about new exchange listing or same old questions.
That's why they are kicked oout from group but if anybody do nothing and got banned so they should sent PM to Mr. Troy
WPP group is not wiped out from TG but you wiped out by administrator.  Roll Eyes

Seriously Huh So you support fraudsters. Because I asked 3 questions about renewable energy. To which I received no answer. Although we had a dialogue with the admin. After that I saw how he deletes the message and bans. Actually, I have seen hundreds of such projects. I can surely say. If adminestration does not answer questions and blocks users. So they cheats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:49:33 AM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.

In the short term, it is impossible to find potential about the project and even the value of the token is kept decreasing and many people are concerning about it. Surely with product release will show higher value to the WPP coin in the coming because now the team wants to bring the products on to the board.
There is no explanation for the dump in value of the token, it gives reason to be careful with project along power supply. I remind myself that they provided tokenomics but it didn't work. Exchange listing into high volume exchanges had been suspended and I dont know what strategies is left for them. The token is far below ICO price and I dont think time will improve it, not even the next bull run if strategies don't change

I don't think this only affect project related to power supply, if you look at the whole crypto market you will realize that 90% of ico project suffers this initial dump in price before they start picking up, it is not related to a specific aspect but mostly affect all project and wpp is no different, even IEO's of recent, only those in binance are given investors profit, those in other exchanges are facing almost thesame faith as ico's, this is the sad reality.
I know few of ico's i took part in that went way below ico price for months before recovery. You should know that by now, don't be too quick to judge, time will tell eventually.

Yes, I agree that every project has a moment, but the most important thing is that all teams stay focused and actively work on their respective parts
this is not the right time to claim a project is successful or failed

Majority of the companies have already cheated their investors without any developments but the potential project is actively working on their concerns in order to improve their standard of blockchain developments.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:38:33 AM
Merited by wavug (1)

Seriously Huh So you support fraudsters. Because I asked 3 questions about renewable energy. To which I received no answer. Although we had a dialogue with the admin. After that I saw how he deletes the message and bans. Actually, I have seen hundreds of such projects. I can surely say. If adminestration does not answer questions and blocks users. So they cheats.

If you actually you ask a reasonable question without been arrogant or rude about it there is no way the admins will ban you, am sure your questions were very unpleasant and possibly creating fud,
Am also in that group and occasionally i drop by to see lates update, all the reasonable post and questions are there without being deleted or the posters being banned, yours was surely different.

I was once banned from a project i invested in 2017, the initial token price was $0.03, after listing price was way below ico ($0.002 or so can't remember),  i got so frustrated and was very rude in the chat so i got banned, in 2018 project did ATH of $0.40, 2019 did another at $0.21 or so and now currently trading within $0.14 - $0.15, and the project has developed greatly since then and still have much to achieve, just because price is down don't mean it won't raise up again, the team are doing their best to make wpp project succeed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:55:59 PM

It is a pity to recognize this. But unfortunately they are cheaters. Putting adminstration in a dead end with your questions. I was blocked in the main group.

Members who affect their communities are often banned and this makes long-term investors unable to know exactly what is happening in this project. I think it's still too early to decide this but WPP is a project that you should consider more in the near future because the value of WPP is currently $0.0011 and much lower than last month so please Be careful and do not invest heavily in this project
Their telegram seems to have deleted. I cannot access the group. WPP does not update any new about the project on any Social.
I thought I banished from the group, but it not deleted. Can anyone check and anyone here tell me what should I do?
Members who banned from WPP TG group, maybe always they were asked about new exchange listing or same old questions.
That's why they are kicked oout from group but if anybody do nothing and got banned so they should sent PM to Mr. Troy
WPP group is not wiped out from TG but you wiped out by administrator.  Roll Eyes
I am a friendly investor, and I do not participate in discussions on TG WPP. I monitor all activities and update relevant information on Telegram of the WPP group. But I don't understand why I removed from the group, and this is a mistake. This is not true, and it makes me feel that I made the wrong decision when investing in WPP.
Well I do not take part in argument in WPP TG group too and always looking for more updates about project.
Maybe they kicked out you by mistake you should send message to TG group manager, ask him why he banned you!
Many folks out there sending garbage messages so they banned those people who ask same old questions. 
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:51:44 AM

Lol, so many bounty hunters got mad for not selling their wpp tokens worth of few hundreds bucks back to march-april now it costs a couple of bucks. They probably expected to become millionaires overnight, but didn't bother to read Whitepaper and Tokenomics report before creating FUD and starting shitpost festival on telegram group and this thread.

If you guys still can't realize that the main income for WPP that will allow them to tie WPP token price to ~ $1.43 by Q3/Q4 2019 (approx. price of 1nm3 H2) will be brought by goverment contracts and contracts with huge investors, and NOT from some crying bounty hunters or guys who bought few $K's worth of WPP tokens and consider themselves super special having tiny bunch of tokens compared to really BIG companies/investors/clients, then you go read WPP documentations over and over again, everything is on the main page of the website.

While some you have been busy making doubtful conslusions, the real men are busy doing their job behind the scenes.

Meanwhile in California...  Wink

Posted by Troy MacDonald in WPP Energy Community

June 7th, Corona, California. Combustion Associates Inc. Major deal negotiated and signed. Details to follow when we are ready to announce.
https://t.me/WPPEnergy/64594

At the exact same time our CEO was on the opposite side of the world developing massive business in Southeast Asia with CMO Michael Ebright, expect news on this ahead as well.
https://t.me/WPPEnergy/64595

Good job mate, i saw the information on their telegram group chat was very please to see Mr Troy doing what he had promise he would do by making wpp project a force to reckon with, lol! Many people don't know the magnitude of ensuring that wpp product is tied to the token to make it a stable price,
Anyways for those who can see beyond the immediate small profit can understand what this project will accomplish in the near future, because nothing good comes easy,
For those who are short term and don't have the patience can just sell and move on, it takes time to build a solid project, this is the time to pick up cheap wpp before it goes to the next level.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dr.cheema

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:18:38 PM

Lol, so many bounty hunters got mad for not selling their wpp tokens worth of few hundreds bucks back to march-april now it costs a couple of bucks. They probably expected to become millionaires overnight, but didn't bother to read Whitepaper and Tokenomics report before creating FUD and starting shitpost festival on telegram group and this thread.

If you guys still can't realize that the main income for WPP that will allow them to tie WPP token price to ~ $1.43 by Q3/Q4 2019 (approx. price of 1nm3 H2) will be brought by goverment contracts and contracts with huge investors, and NOT from some crying bounty hunters or guys who bought few $K's worth of WPP tokens and consider themselves super special having tiny bunch of tokens compared to really BIG companies/investors/clients, then you go read WPP documentations over and over again, everything is on the main page of the website.

While some you have been busy making doubtful conslusions, the real men are busy doing their job behind the scenes.

*Pictures*

June 7th, Corona, California. Combustion Associates Inc. Major deal negotiated and signed. Details to follow when we are ready to announce.

At the exact same time our CEO was on the opposite side of the world developing massive business in Southeast Asia with CMO Michael Ebright, expect news on this ahead as well.

Yeah I see this on TG, Mr. Troy shared updates and that's really good for project health.  Smiley
I am bounty hunter and i know this kind of project take enough time stand tall in crypto market.
Well I am not holder but trader, I traded WPP and sell at high and buy at low price. Hope next year we will see this project on another level.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:30:28 PM

*Pictures*

Yeah I see this on TG, Mr. Troy shared updates and that's really good for project health.  Smiley
I am bounty hunter and i know this kind of project take enough time stand tall in crypto market.
Well I am not holder but trader, I traded WPP and sell at high and buy at low price. Hope next year we will see this project on another level.
Thank you for the information and of course that is one of the good news and if this project team is able to work consistently certainly in the future this project will be a success

Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:55:02 PM

What happen with telegram channel wpp. Wpp still alive ? No update news.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Oneandpure

Activity: 2002
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:30:05 AM

I haven't gotten the latest news too long
Are the teams too busy with developing projects so that they don't update the development information on their social media?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:36:12 AM

Are the teams too busy with developing projects so that they don't update the development information on their social media?

They are continuously saying when they have an update about their progress they will start updating in all the media channels. In the coming days, we might many major updates about their developments and as well as the partnerships they are going to update and the major thing is exchange listing for the WPP coin.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:49:34 AM

Maybe this time the team is busy developing the project so they haven't had time to update the news and it's better to be patient and wait for updates from the team

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:52:51 PM

Maybe this time the team is busy developing the project so they haven't had time to update the news and it's better to be patient and wait for updates from the team
Will their projects really succeed? The next update will promote the project? WPP prices fall every day, which means that no investor wants to continue to own WPP. Do you believe that WPP will achieve what they have set out on Road-map?

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:59:47 AM

each project has team in each field, there is development team and there is team for promotion, there is also team that handles answering all questions on telegram so it's impossible they will be busy 24 hours without giving word about the project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:43:39 AM

each project has team in each field, there is development team and there is team for promotion, there is also team that handles answering all questions on telegram so it's impossible they will be busy 24 hours without giving word about the project
I agree with you . They are really lazy in building this project and their staff seems to have not been active in telegram in recent times. I think this project will soon die in the near future and do not expect much of this price increase because when we look at the WPP chart, we only see the decrease in price and trading volume getting lower and lower making many investors without good liquidity.  Instead of hope, you should accept the fact that this is a bad project and very few investors can make a profit in this period.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:52:16 AM

I agree with you . They are really lazy in building this project and their staff seems to have not been active in telegram in recent times. I think this project will soon die in the near future and do not expect much of this price increase because when we look at the WPP chart, we only see the decrease in price and trading volume getting lower and lower making many investors without good liquidity.  Instead of hope, you should accept the fact that this is a bad project and very few investors can make a profit in this period.

Don't make such a ridiculous conclusion about wpp just because the price has gone down, did you flip back to the before page? If you had, you would see the recent update about wpp, to have a renewable energy product attached to a token don't just happen with a snap of the finger, it requires deals to be made and agreement with the parties involved, but how would you understand that since most of you hunters don't bother to read, you are more concerned to see price pump and if that didn't happen the project is dead according to your thinking, you think adoption will come just by price pump?
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:52:04 AM

Every company can't give each and every update to the community but they are giving their updates and progress on their telegram group. We might see changes in the coming days about their development activity, which will easily help the coin to increase its value.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dr.cheema

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:35:18 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 12:37:14 PM by dr.cheema

They dropped news on TG, now they don't have news so how they can drop news!!
I am sure they are busy in developing project and very soon they will publish latest news when ready.
Hope so next time could be possible they will drop next exchange listing & exchange name.  
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:42:31 PM

There are a lot of news, but the price is getting lower and lower, and the 25% bonus will be added soon, I don’t understand just why they made it
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1111

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:59:57 PM

There are a lot of news, but the price is getting lower and lower, and the 25% bonus will be added soon, I don’t understand just why they made it
I'm really long time not active in this forum, I'm remember this token when they run ICO, I'm heared they listed on exchange but the price not satisfied the investor, what about the 25% bonuses anyone can tell me about that?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:39:01 AM

I agree with you . They are really lazy in building this project and their staff seems to have not been active in telegram in recent times. I think this project will soon die in the near future and do not expect much of this price increase because when we look at the WPP chart, we only see the decrease in price and trading volume getting lower and lower making many investors without good liquidity.  Instead of hope, you should accept the fact that this is a bad project and very few investors can make a profit in this period.

Don't make such a ridiculous conclusion about wpp just because the price has gone down, did you flip back to the before page? If you had, you would see the recent update about wpp, to have a renewable energy product attached to a token don't just happen with a snap of the finger, it requires deals to be made and agreement with the parties involved, but how would you understand that since most of you hunters don't bother to read, you are more concerned to see price pump and if that didn't happen the project is dead according to your thinking, you think adoption will come just by price pump?

Do you have any evidence that they are active in energy projects because they are all images and not many details are shown in this project. I think if they are a good project, they need to have new updates for investors but in the last 1 month they just kept silent and all questions of investors were not answered. A lot of people have lost a lot of money in this project and if you think this is a long-term project, invest because its value is very cheap compared to the past few months. Anyway, I don't have much opinion about WPP but the way they work makes me feel disappointed

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: