Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43913 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:20:46 AM

I hope that at least this project will make the price increase, the current price is still down around -90%. I still believe and still hold. In addition to the project updates, I hope there is a new market to be able to trade btc pairs, at least a market that has a large volume.
but my heart keeps asking when WPP will be listed in binance 😂
I'm sure if they have registered there will be a lot of people who welcomed with enthusiasm, of course it will have an impact on prices in the future.
I'm not sure, but I don't know. it has been more than 8 months and even there is only 1 market and even only the pair usdt. I think it's quite difficult to list to binance. maybe they don't focus on the market and focus more on the project.

After concluding their ICO, they mentioned that they are going to list the WPP coin in five exchanges but never seen such promise from them, but now they keep explaining after product release we are going to list the coin in the exchanges. Now it is more than 8 months, which they keep saying our project is long term and it will take time to release the products.

Ya, one of their promises is listing in binance too, we can't do anything, our choice is to sell and leave, or still believe hold it. although I sell, the result is not much, from $1500 and now if I sell only $100 Cry.
but so far they are still updating about the product so I can still hold it. but I have many of the same cases, even I hold the coin for more than 1.5 years, and there was no progress at all like listing on a big market, although they are quite active in their product updates.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:59:08 PM

I hope that at least this project will make the price increase, the current price is still down around -90%. I still believe and still hold. In addition to the project updates, I hope there is a new market to be able to trade btc pairs, at least a market that has a large volume.
I'm sure if they have registered there will be a lot of people who welcomed with enthusiasm, of course it will have an impact on prices in the future.
I'm not sure, but I don't know. it has been more than 8 months and even there is only 1 market and even only the pair usdt. I think it's quite difficult to list to binance. maybe they don't focus on the market and focus more on the project.

After concluding their ICO, they mentioned that they are going to list the WPP coin in five exchanges but never seen such promise from them, but now they keep explaining after product release we are going to list the coin in the exchanges. Now it is more than 8 months, which they keep saying our project is long term and it will take time to release the products.

No such Statement made by any WPP Member, The correct statement was that WPP is APPROVED (Not LIST) on 5 different exchanges, WPP is yet to find a suitable markets, and will keep pursuing new markets that fits WPP Token interest and agenda.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:34:54 AM

I think you should give them more time because the current market is not good for listing so they are delaying until the market recovers. This project is still very much trusted and the WPP community is still operating very stably so there will not be any problems in the investment. I believe that there will be more news in 2020 and that WPP will appear in big exchanges soon.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:33:13 AM

No such Statement made by any WPP Member, The correct statement was that WPP is APPROVED (Not LIST) on 5 different exchanges, WPP is yet to find a suitable markets, and will keep pursuing new markets that fits WPP Token interest and agenda.
when you get information about WPP APPROVED on 5 different exchanges?
I don't see it on WPP social media, if you have that information please include this will help the community too

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

Lol! That's because some people only read what they want to hear, there was never a time it was mentioned that wpp is listed on 5 exchange, it was always said that they have gotten approval of 5 different exchange at least that was what i read from the official telegram,
I don't listing on a new exchange will do much to revive price, the whole market is down as it is, probably more development and expansion will increase value overtime.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

I think early stage wpp don't need any other exchange now and as team mentioned bigger exchanges approved but they will list wpp on these exchanges on right time, glad to see the progress of wpp and waiting for 30th hope many things will be cleared next week. Good luck wpp team!
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:41:00 PM

WPP TOKEN TO BE ACCEPTED AT 2₵ents AT WPP STORE!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-accepted-at-2-ents-at-wpp-store-bb55bc7921f2
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:54:16 PM

wow is this news WPP rose to 59.73% ?, very lucky if someone bought it at a low price then,
but I do not know about 2₵ents, what are the benefits of WPP if 2₵ents are in the WPP Store? thanks  Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

wow is this news WPP rose to 59.73% ?, very lucky if someone bought it at a low price then,
but I do not know about 2₵ents, what are the benefits of WPP if 2₵ents are in the WPP Store? thanks  Wink
Read everything again. The store has pegged the price at which it values WPP to 2 cents and invites the market to push the store price higher eventually.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:55:11 AM

Read everything again. The store has pegged the price at which it values WPP to 2 cents and invites the market to push the store price higher eventually.

Everyone is expecting something positive about the store but it will definitely help the coin to increase the price. Yes, the price of WPP coin increased slightly and it will surely help the coin to increase its price to further level when the store starts running fully the price surely increase.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:39:22 PM

Everyone is expecting something positive about the store but it will definitely help the coin to increase the price. Yes, the price of WPP coin increased slightly and it will surely help the coin to increase its price to further level when the store starts running fully the price surely increase.
all certainly hope so, but must be supported by the community and developers to maintain price stability in order to crawl up.
besides WPP has entered a good exchange that is digifinex, when store starts running and can add more.

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:13:45 PM

all certainly hope so, but must be supported by the community and developers to maintain price stability in order to crawl up.
besides WPP has entered a good exchange that is digifinex, when store starts running and can add more.
Well team working very great and community also supporting them and today wpp store going to live and team will give clarity to other things.
Already filled up bag with wpp and order book on digifinex looks good. someone trying to grab 4.6m wpp. Impressive!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:11:43 PM

Well team working very great and community also supporting them and today wpp store going to live and team will give clarity to other things.
Already filled up bag with wpp and order book on digifinex looks good. someone trying to grab 4.6m wpp. Impressive!
NO news as of the moment, where should we expect the app to be download and for what operating system to start with?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:35:14 PM

Seems that there are solid supporters of this project. And yes, somebody is buying huge amount of WPP. Something is coming up on this one. There might be pump in the very near future. This is interesting to follow.

The chart is saying they need to do some action to regain the interest of their investors.
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:42:06 AM

Store Is Now Live !

https://store.wppenergy.com/

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:37:55 AM

Seems that there are solid supporters of this project. And yes, somebody is buying huge amount of WPP. Something is coming up on this one. There might be pump in the very near future. This is interesting to follow.

The chart is saying they need to do some action to regain the interest of their investors.
every time there is an update from the project all the possibilities can occur but all must be supported by all previous holders, because WPP has gone up very quickly

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:14:35 AM

Wpp store already online but im still hold my token this is still not enough to throw all my tokens because the price has not been able to recover or even come close
We need more and more buyer on store and hope price can be higher tomorrow 🙏

STUDENTCOIN