Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43913 times)
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 12:13:17 AM

I think that if WPP is listed at better liquidity exchanges, the project development will be very good and certainly will not face many difficulties. However, until now, things have been going very slowly, and there is not much important information for investors, so it is generally difficult to predict what will happen next. I am also holding some WPP from the bounty campaign in the past, but the current price makes me feel very sad.
The Team Should have a new strategy in order to be able to change the situation of the WPP so that the value of its in demand increase because this is very important in the project to continoue make more innovations so that investors continue to arrive. and support from community make a completed to growth too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:21:30 AM

I think that if WPP is listed at better liquidity exchanges, the project development will be very good and certainly will not face many difficulties. However, until now, things have been going very slowly, and there is not much important information for investors, so it is generally difficult to predict what will happen next. I am also holding some WPP from the bounty campaign in the past, but the current price makes me feel very sad.
The Team Should have a new strategy in order to be able to change the situation of the WPP so that the value of its in demand increase because this is very important in the project to continoue make more innovations so that investors continue to arrive. and support from community make a completed to growth too.

They are loosing the coin value based on the activity they are doing. Till now, they didn't provide any such activity and it will not help them to increase its price. I have been watching the company only few people are focusing on updates and there is no activity from the development team.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:36:15 PM

The Team Should have a new strategy in order to be able to change the situation of the WPP so that the value of its in demand increase because this is very important in the project to continue to make more innovations so that investors continue to arrive. and support from the community makes a completed growth too.

They are loosing the coin value based on the activity they are doing. Till now, they didn't provide any such activity and it will not help them to increase their price. I have been watching the company only a few people are focusing on updates and there is no activity from the development team.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, I have been watching this project since from their beginning to till now. But as per the time they have getting slow down towards its development. Now they haven't worked properly or else not giving major updates towards its development. It's a very good project with huge potential, I just think the development team has to take massive actions towards it's the development and makes it a successful project.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:57:52 PM

Will this token be listed on Binance? Any news?
I believe wpp team is not interested in any exchange listing for now, one exchange is enough to buy and sell this token, the most important thing is exposure of wpp products especially this time where too many medical wastes are being disposed everyday because of pandemic but the problem is most countries are in lockdown and has limited resources to offer this services btw I heard on tg group that operation will resume on July and hopefully some good news also are on the way.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 04:35:55 AM

I believe wpp team is not interested in any exchange listing for now, one exchange is enough to buy and sell this token, the most important thing is exposure of wpp products especially this time where too many medical wastes are being disposed everyday because of pandemic but the problem is most countries are in lockdown and has limited resources to offer this services btw I heard on tg group that operation will resume on July and hopefully some good news also are on the way.

I have been holding this coin for more than a year now, which I have strong faith towards this company, but every time something is happening when they are giving updates about their progress. Now every country is facing issues with the Covid, so we might see some good things happen from this company.

I have sold my coins when it reached peak price and i have done with this coin. Covid doesn't matter a lot for crypto and i guess you must see that how bitcoin was growing even so many people were feelnig doubt because the economic was growing down caused by covid.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 06:08:15 AM

I have been holding this coin for more than a year now, which I have strong faith towards this company, but every time something is happening when they are giving updates about their progress. Now every country is facing issues with the Covid, so we might see some good things happen from this company.

I have sold my coins when it reached peak price and i have done with this coin. Covid doesn't matter a lot for crypto and i guess you must see that how bitcoin was growing even so many people were feelnig doubt because the economic was growing down caused by covid.
I dont agree with your opinion of Corvid little effect on cryptocurrency, bitcoin is one out of over 6000 coin though with dominant market cap at the moment but we know what we expect in altseason with bitcoin. Corvid doesnt affect only cryptocurrency but stock exchange, crude oil, real estate etc. The damaging effect is still here even on other national currencies. We dont have make this cheap talk on corvid and other damaging effect because of our personal reasons and experience. It has caused so much loss that only government mopping the damage can tell the gravity

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:36:01 AM

Covid-19 caused everyone to doubt each other, and investor confidence is increasingly lost, making it harder and harder to raise prices. I think this is the general situation of any project that is encountered, and certainly if the situation is not soon resolved, it will certainly get worse. WPP coins are no longer rising as before, but we should wait to know for sure what will happen.
ice18

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 01:50:38 PM

Now it is the major concern people who are holding this coin because everyone is in lockdown stage, which we don't see any improvements and updates from the company. This will not help the coin to increase its price, many people are strongly, saying it is very hard for WPP to increase its price.

On the contrary price of wpp suddenly pump for the last few days now I dont know what is the plan of this team with the value of wpp token yes its suppose to be spend on projects of wpp but they must at-least allocate some amount to make the price move positive its far far away from original price at ico.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:21:59 AM

Now it is the major concern people who are holding this coin because everyone is in lockdown stage, which we don't see any improvements and updates from the company. This will not help the coin to increase its price, many people are strongly, saying it is very hard for WPP to increase its price.

On the contrary price of wpp suddenly pump for the last few days now I dont know what is the plan of this team with the value of wpp token yes its suppose to be spend on projects of wpp but they must at-least allocate some amount to make the price move positive its far far away from original price at ico.

today wpp price up to 100%, what happens? any update?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:30:30 AM

We need know that the team is behind the pump, I believe the higher it get the more expensive the pump will be and at a point the project will need other exchanges for a good volume trade and add more trade pairs. Am comparing the daily volume trade ($102,387.83) with the whole market cap ($190,244.24) with so much coin wallets.
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:15:46 AM

Looks like pump and dump scheme..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 12:15:45 PM

It seems the price of WPP coin is slowly increasing which we don't know what is happening, the price of this coin recovered a lot, which seems most whales are showing some interest towards pumping this coin, this may cause most of the people will sell their coins for low prices.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:59:51 PM

i agree with you, because the volume is about $72,468 thats really bad volume
and by the way i don't see any updates from this project

Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:47:13 PM

Btw, WPP told that they are not buying back tokens right now.. so I think we gonna see huge dump soon. But Ai hope this is not goint to happen
ice18

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 09:15:32 AM

Btw, WPP told that they are not buying back tokens right now.. so I think we gonna see huge dump soon. But Ai hope this is not goint to happen
If this movement in price takes 1 month stable then its not a pump and dump scheme maybe its an opportunity to buy more and hodl this project is really promising compared to new projects today I will take a look on this one in the coming days, I also saw it in coinmarketcap highest gainer in 7 days interesting comeback. 

royalfestus

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:28:49 AM

The pump is crazy and I think some news could come out in July like troy said. At less that $500K market cap with over $50m ICO fund, no weak hands any more and holder seem to be longterm, they could drive to $0.1 in few months but they might need good volume exchange to prove this increasing volume trade and engage more traders.
diamondlife

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:42:05 AM

it's insane right now
I discovered WPP in March of this year, so I've been accumulating them.

They have a huge fundamental.

Doesn't look like Pump & Dump to me at all.

On the official Telegram, they post this :
https://i.imgur.com/6Xo6mjb.jpg

I think something very big is coming !
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:59:42 AM

I think the price increase does not depend on how the project develops, and this is a normal price increase after the period of discount. In my opinion, the increase in trading volume is what I am most interested in because there have certainly been investors choosing to buy this coin to hold in the long term. Hopefully, with the increase of WPP, the WPP development team should have a way to attract investors back.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:46:09 PM

it's insane right now
I discovered WPP in March of this year, so I've been accumulating them.

They have a huge fundamental.

Doesn't look like Pump & Dump to me at all.

On the official Telegram, they post this :

I think something very big is coming !

We don't know what was the main reason for pump, WPP was listed on one exchange which people cannot able to move the fund to Digifinex exchange. Still, I am holding WPP coins in my wallet, every time when we see any positive update there won't be any price movements, so in coming days we might see the price recovery with the updates they will provide.

Only have one exchange I'm not sure this pump will take so long because liquidity will not be strong in my opinion, especially seeing the announcement from the team about its constraints due to the corona virus and their city being hit by a lockdown whether this might be able to continue again I don't want this to be an excuse for them to leave.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
royalfestus

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:49:03 PM

No deposit and no withdrawal to the exchange, less than 7% of WPP token is in circulation, washtrading I guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: