Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43913 times)
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:46:20 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2020, 12:00:59 AM by ragavancoin

Yes mate you're absolutely right no one knows that reason behind the pump of WWP tokens, as per my knowledge it will be pump and dump or crypto bullish can impact the WWP price anyway i was holding some good amount of WWP tokens and i hope team will gives great news soon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:34:57 AM

Yes mate you're absolutely right no one knows that reason behind the pump of WWP tokens, as per my knowledge it will be pump and dump or crypto bullish can impact the WWP price anyway i was holding some good amount of WWP tokens and i hope team will gives great news soon.
it's not just you who hold WPP in quite a lot or even a lot of people here who are still holding, so early we can only hope the team will give good news
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:33:52 AM

No deposit and no withdrawal to the exchange, less than 7% of WPP token is in circulation, washtrading I guess.
Really only 7% of wpp in circulation? where did you get this info? anyone can confirm this data ,cmc looks like not updated a long time ago and we cant rely on it I hope wpp can confirm this.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:08:42 PM

it's not just you who hold WPP in quite a lot or even a lot of people here who are still holding, so early we can only hope the team will give good news

Absolutely you are right mate because WWP is one of the best ICO when it has started the tokens sales WWP team got the full capital amount with few day and most of investors still have a hope that WWP can be bounce back again any time.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:39:34 AM

No deposit and no withdrawal to the exchange, less than 7% of WPP token is in circulation, washtrading I guess.
Really only 7% of wpp in circulation? where did you get this info? anyone can confirm this data ,cmc looks like not updated a long time ago and we cant rely on it I hope wpp can confirm this.
WPP team has never published the total number of tokens issued in this market, and that has been a very interesting issue for me recently. I think based on what is happening, the supply of WPP will probably be much higher than reality. Anyway, there hasn't been any news regarding this issue yet, so I will still wait for the official announcement. Currently, the value of WPP is beginning to recover and hopefully can return to the old ATH.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:18:26 AM

Absolutely you are right mate because WWP is one of the best ICO when it has started the tokens sales WWP team got the full capital amount with few day and most of investors still have a hope that WWP can be bounce back again any time.

Everyone is kept waiting for the company updates again, still, most of the holders will not move their coins to exchange which is listed. Many times, I have asked them to list the coin in further exchanged, but they mentioned in the time being we might list a few more exchanges in 2020.

Up to now, only one exchange has been able to transact WPP, and the original promise of the development team has been incorrect. However, during this difficult time, I still see this coin rising, so there will definitely be a lot of news for everyone here.

Also, the price of WPP is starting to recover and hopes that it can soon return to the ICO price because this is the price that many investors are waiting for.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mamadx

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:38:51 PM

When finally unlock deposit WPP in digifinex ?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:44:31 PM

Up to now, only one exchange has been able to transact WPP, and the original promise of the development team has been incorrect. However, during this difficult time, I still see this coin rising, so there will definitely be a lot of news for everyone here.

Also, the price of WPP is starting to recover and hopes that it can soon return to the ICO price because this is the price that many investors are waiting for.
It seems that WPP tokens on the market currently being green may be recovering, but this takes a long process to get back to ICO prices and it is also difficult if only in one exchange to pump, the team needs to develop or investigate their tokens which are difficult to develop.
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:26:38 AM

It seems that WPP tokens on the market currently being green may be recovering, but this takes a long process to get back to ICO prices and it is also difficult if only in one exchange to pump, the team needs to develop or investigate their tokens which are difficult to develop.
I think if there are more exchanges, WPP will have higher value, and investors need not worry about liquidity when choosing this coin trading. However, up to now, there has not been any news related to this issue during the past year and that makes me feel a little disappointed because they did not keep their original promise. Anyway, Digifinex is good enough to make WPP price increase recently.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:44:08 PM

The coin is trading on forkdelta/etherdelta, I think more sale order will dump the price but the price on CMC is the digifinex. I also notice more removal from exchange into private wallets which could implicate that some are hoarding it at big amount. Maybe they know what we dont know, if the group resume communication by July and relate the development during lockdown we could see more pump then even toward the end of the year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 03:02:00 AM

The coin is trading on forkdelta/etherdelta, I think more sale order will dump the price but the price on CMC is the digifinex. I also notice more removal from exchange into private wallets which could implicate that some are hoarding it at big amount. Maybe they know what we dont know, if the group resume communication by July and relate the development during lockdown we could see more pump then even toward the end of the year.
I also notice this movement in wpp the world is evolving many business that was bankrupt caused by pandemic are slowly investing into digital assets dont forget that wpp has numerous alliances in place around the world and has very effective waste solutions that can transform waste into useful energy the potential is very big, sellers will cry soon once vorax buyers use wpp token to wpp store lets wait and see like some projects Im following once something big is coming price will eventually move positively for example I recently involve in a campaign ended last March the price is only ranging from $0.4 to $0.5 and now it increases a lot from $0.5 to $1.8, now what I can see in wpp they will tie the price into hydrogen gas which approximately $1.43 no doubt that this will become a reality in the next few months what I can say is buy now and HODL.     Grin

Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 03:00:46 PM

I think we should be HODL as different reviews I feel quite positive for WPP.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Salome16

Activity: 337
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 03:06:20 PM

i cant deposite on forkdelta Sad

AliceinCrypto.com
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
mr.dash

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 03:16:13 PM

i cant deposite on forkdelta Sad

whats the problem ? I also miss the chance to deposit on digifinex on time waiting since last month deposits are closed as they saying in July team will be back so lets wait some more. But I have some doubts about WPP they're quit slow to deliver something positive. WPP investors also waiting for big news and please stop testing our patience.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 04:23:03 PM

I also notice this movement in wpp the world is evolving many business that was bankrupt caused by pandemic are slowly investing into digital assets dont forget that wpp has numerous alliances in place around the world and has very effective waste solutions that can transform waste into useful energy the potential is very big, sellers will cry soon once vorax buyers use wpp token to wpp store lets wait and see like some projects Im following once something big is coming price will eventually move positively for example I recently involve in a campaign ended last March the price is only ranging from $0.4 to $0.5 and now it increases a lot from $0.5 to $1.8, now what I can see in wpp they will tie the price into hydrogen gas which approximately $1.43 no doubt that this will become a reality in the next few months what I can say is buy now and HODL.     Grin

I see you are a very big fan of WPP, which I am also holding some huge numbers of WPP from the beginning, even now also I am not tempting, but the problem is they are not bothering about the further level of listing, vorax is a very good product which they need to release and it will help the coin to increase its price surely.

do not hold WPP too long I am not sure their tokens will return as at the initial price for me this is difficult to happen so I sell more when prices are better and don't expect too much for higher prices.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 05:01:40 PM

I see you are a very big fan of WPP, which I am also holding some huge numbers of WPP from the beginning, even now also I am not tempting, but the problem is they are not bothering about the further level of listing, vorax is a very good product which they need to release and it will help the coin to increase its price surely.

do not hold WPP too long I am not sure their tokens will return as at the initial price for me this is difficult to happen so I sell more when prices are better and don't expect too much for higher prices.
WPP project has more potential to raise in future.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:25:59 AM

I think if you make a profit from this coin you should set the price to sell to ensure you do not lose money when investing in this coin. A lot of investors anticipate the value of WPP will still increase to a very high level, but I am sure there will soon be a major correction from this coin. At the moment, there is no news to make this coin rise, and it is all speculation. Anyway, the decision is the investor's and if there is still hope for this project, then you should try once long-term holding.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mr.dash

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:00:41 AM

I think if you make a profit from this coin you should set the price to sell to ensure you do not lose money when investing in this coin. A lot of investors anticipate the value of WPP will still increase to a very high level, but I am sure there will soon be a major correction from this coin. At the moment, there is no news to make this coin rise, and it is all speculation. Anyway, the decision is the investor's and if there is still hope for this project, then you should try once long-term holding.

how many of you still believe they collected 2.5B $ in ICO ? lol WPP only shows demos to us nothing real.
mr.dash

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:41:46 PM

People who are holding the coins are completely positive about the WPP coin and till now, they have shown the images about their improvements. Till now, we don't see any product development for the company and this pandemic makes me think more negative about the company and their future.

lets see team will come back in July as they said hope they open deposits and withdrawals on single listed exchange
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:11:57 AM

People who are holding the coins are completely positive about the WPP coin and till now, they have shown the images about their improvements. Till now, we don't see any product development for the company and this pandemic makes me think more negative about the company and their future.

lets see team will come back in July as they said hope they open deposits and withdrawals on single listed exchange
I am also waiting for what happens next, but recently the value of WPP keeps increasing making me feel happy. However, I also sold this coin last week and waited for cheaper prices to choose to invest. I still appreciate this project because this is one of the projects that have brought me quite a lot of profits in the past. Of course, there are not many updates on the project, but the project is still working well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: