Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43906 times)
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:09:47 PM

2 mins silence for wpp team and digifinex.. good performance or we can say manipulate from both side...
any thoughts??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.dash

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

July is started and team is still missing should submit arrest warrant for them  Grin
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 09:36:28 PM

today the price of WPP growing really hard
can someone tell me, what happend with the price ? is the real demands coming to this project or this is only a bull trap

regards
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:58:14 AM

can someone tell me, what happend with the price ? is the real demands coming to this project or this is only a bull trap

regards
I also noticed this in cmc again listed as top4 biggest gainer in last 24 hours, I have been following price of wpp since uptrend I thought its only a pump and dump but I totally convinced myself Its not I can see real demands from investors that still believe wpp has really a huge potential especially with its really useful products someone said to me wpp is an obscure token well lets see in the coming months we all dont know what is the good news the team is going to announce when telegram reopens this month but Im sure its really a positive news.    

Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:38:51 AM

Hello, you wallet is maintained long time ago. When you open your deposit and withdraw?

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mr.dash

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:56:41 AM

well team promised to comeback in July but still no updates seems like team is not interested in the project and playing with investors.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:05:05 AM

well team promised to comeback in July but still no updates seems like team is not interested in the project and playing with investors.
there are still 15 days left before July ends so let's wait what they plan to do will really happen or just bullshit like in the past about exchanges
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:23:34 AM

regards
I also noticed this in cmc again listed as top4 biggest gainer in last 24 hours, I have been following price of wpp since uptrend I thought its only a pump and dump but I totally convinced myself Its not I can see real demands from investors that still believe wpp has really a huge potential especially with its really useful products someone said to me wpp is an obscure token well lets see in the coming months we all dont know what is the good news the team is going to announce when telegram reopens this month but Im sure its really a positive news.    
Someone is indeed playing a game here ..

Just like the old days where the market can go up infinitely in no time and slowly suck you up to the dip , I've been lost 10 times of my whole capital investing in this project during the last 2 years and gained back 100 times within a couple weeks , what a horrific market but delicious one at the same time 😁 , just becareful .. i still believe in the long term project tho , but with someone playing to pump and dump the market .. that's got me thinking.

Thom, if you see this post, I'm watching you .

Hello, you wallet is maintained long time ago. When you open your deposit and withdraw?

This might could be your answer, as nobody from the official team can provide one :

2 mins silence for wpp team and digifinex.. good performance or we can say manipulate from both side...
any thoughts??

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:57:13 AM

there are still 15 days left before July ends so let's wait what they plan to do will really happen or just bullshit like in the past about exchanges

Whether the team is replying to the telegram group because after lock down from their concerned countries they need to provide huge updates about their progress. Till now, we have not seen any development activity from the team members, that's why the coin price decreased a lot in the exchanges.

I have the same thoughts as you and now the group still chooses to stay quiet rather than update news for investors here. However, I still find the WPP coin to have quite a lot of gadgets in the future and if the development team updates the news with everyone here, then confidence in this project will return. I am not a major investor but I have bought this coin and am patient to earn good profits.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:56:58 AM

Whether the team is replying to the telegram group because after lock down from their concerned countries they need to provide huge updates about their progress. Till now, we have not seen any development activity from the team members, that's why the coin price decreased a lot in the exchanges.

I have the same thoughts as you and now the group still chooses to stay quiet rather than update news for investors here. However, I still find the WPP coin to have quite a lot of gadgets in the future and if the development team updates the news with everyone here, then confidence in this project will return. I am not a major investor but I have bought this coin and am patient to earn good profits.
What good profit?
Did you mean to have a 100 times profit? Man your timing is so wrong ... it's too late now to grab that chance.
I won't surprised if you look at the market now it's down to 0.005 usd and it will go up to 0.007 or 0.008 but here I'm telling you if you try to buy now at 0.005 it will go down lower and lower , but if you just quite and do nothing... I'm sure the market will lure you to buy more at higher and higher price.

That's how these guys playing the pump and dump , they are literally cheating on you 😄.
I'm a long term wpp supporter tho , don't get me wong , but not now in an uncertain situation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
chacha4twenty

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:50:00 PM

What good profit?
Did you mean to have a 100 times profit? Man your timing is so wrong ... it's too late now to grab that chance.
I won't surprised if you look at the market now it's down to 0.005 usd and it will go up to 0.007 or 0.008 but here I'm telling you if you try to buy now at 0.005 it will go down lower and lower , but if you just quite and do nothing... I'm sure the market will lure you to buy more at higher and higher price.

That's how these guys playing the pump and dump , they are literally cheating on you 😄.
I'm a long term wpp supporter tho , don't get me wong , but not now in an uncertain situation.
I think we were all supporter of wpp project when troy used to answer all questions but now group locked and exchange deposit/withdraw locked.. pump and dump still going on..
team should open group and they should list wpp token on other exchange.. if they don't then they are manipulating behind the scene///
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:59:42 PM

I think we were all supporter of wpp project when troy used to answer all questions but now group locked and exchange deposit/withdraw locked.. pump and dump still going on..
team should open group and they should list wpp token on other exchange.. if they don't then they are manipulating behind the scene///
The thing is that when all of these uncertainty happening.. they are not there to comply what people/community needed, they sometimes come up with a random updates talking about the wood frog etc , that's something we don't expect tho 😄 , a bit surprised.

Anw Judging by the language that troy used he seems an intelligent one but sure yeah you can't see the whole project by Judging his language style.
He stopped responding to my messages now, hoping for him to comeback soon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:13:22 PM

Mr. Troy if you're here, maybe you can tell me, whats happened with Digifinex? Cause they told in telegram it's not their fault
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:20:33 AM

Mr. Troy if you're here, maybe you can tell me, whats happened with Digifinex? Cause they told in telegram it's not their fault
To add to the question, he promised updates and group discussion will resume in July, July is less than 7 days to go, we have not seen any update on the project neither is the group opening. There are so many promises into the end of the year, most especially with buying into the project shares with the token to help reach the stable price, we just need plenty answers at the moment of the development through the corvid silence.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:28:06 PM

The thing is that when all of these uncertainty happening.. they are not there to comply what people/community needed, they sometimes come up with a random updates talking about the wood frog etc , that's something we don't expect tho 😄 , a bit surprised.

Anw Judging by the language that troy used he seems an intelligent one but sure yeah you can't see the whole project by Judging his language style.

Seems that their price jump up since last month or part of the pumpndump? But without news from their actual developments, this will go down soon. So be careful if in case this is a trap.
Denamen

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:17:16 AM

Seems that their price jump up since last month or part of the pumpndump? But without news from their actual developments, this will go down soon. So be careful if in case this is a trap.
I think this is a temporary pump and certainly the value will soon adjust again. In the past few months, I have rarely seen any news about the project and this has also made me feel a bit worried about what is happening. However, this coin still attracts a lot of investors so I still appreciate this project so this could be a good investment option if the WPP team comes back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2044
Merit: 635

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 12:37:52 PM

Has anyone ever tried this and did it work? if you have made a deposit before its closed/maintenance, so you have your WPP deposit address to digifinex and have tried re-deposit recently.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:42:43 PM

If we look at the Digi rules, we will see that if the price falls below 50% of the ICO price, then they can make a delisting. This is probably why this pump happened
chacha4twenty

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:10:06 PM

If we look at the Digi rules, we will see that if the price falls below 50% of the ICO price, then they can make a delisting. This is probably why this pump happened
ok!! but why they locked the wpp deposit/withdraw??? team should answer and they said that they will open telegram group but so far no single text from them...
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:14:09 PM

I don't why they locked deposits/withdrawals from the Digifinex exchange, now the only option for the people is to trade their WPP coins in Forkdelta only. Other than, forkdelta only DigiFinex is only one exchange for trading the WPP and that too in the form of USDT only. Very insane, they are not bothering about the listing in the other exchanges.

Did the team not think about the WPP investors in the DigiFinex exchange? so deposits / withdrawals in the key may be the reason this makes sense and his usual trading on forkdelta is always small at that digifinex price.
Why doesn't the team think about this.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: