Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43906 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:18:56 PM

Just learnt about wpp energy. Good to see this project is still alive and is making progress. Joined wpp telegram and got to know their future plans. Roadmap looks very exciting. If they got SEC approval, wpp going to on moon for sure.
The sad thing is it is only listed on one exchange that's too in digifinex which is not bad but project like wpp deserves much better exchange.
The project got so much promises and at this stage the project should be having a remarkable onground influence with tha amount of fund raised in the bear market 50 million. If it was kept in cryptocurrency both Ethereum and Bitcoin, the project should have 10x of the fund raised in dollar value. The fund from token swap is enough to pump the token itself to 1 dollar but I feel it is too early because many can easily swap most of the profit to bitcoin. Covid was the main challenge last year according to the team but I expect the recovery in the menace should allow delivery of milestone faster.
Yes that's the disadvantage with crypto projects. They all lack transparency. They never disclose how and where they are spending money raised. They should have made wallet address public where they are holding the crypto raised during sale.

Even after raising so much money, they haven't been able to get their token listed in some decent exchange.
They keep creating new tokens with every announcement and no solid progress is made.

THis is the only channel to express one's grievances and I dont think any of the team attend to this forum recently, no one to read our opinions. Both telegram and Twitter can be controlled, any unappealing posts and account are ban or deleted on the telegram. All I want now is a public roadmap in this bull market, where holders can relate with. As energy project, it makes irrelevant to partner with most crypto-base projects in the space. There are many options for decentralized exchanges if centralized cant be accessed now
What are you trying to say? Please be mote clear with your thoughts. Roadmap is already public and is available on their website. Yes it is true that this thread is not attended by any team. Member but if someone has any genuine question, they can ask on their telegram and admins do reply.
And as far as listing on dex is concerned, anyone can do it. You don't need to be team member.
Wpp is making good progress silently. It is a sleeping giant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:46:46 PM

Just learnt about wpp energy. Good to see this project is still alive and is making progress. Joined wpp telegram and got to know their future plans. Roadmap looks very exciting. If they got SEC approval, wpp going to on moon for sure.
The sad thing is it is only listed on one exchange that's too in digifinex which is not bad but project like wpp deserves much better exchange.
The project got so much promises and at this stage the project should be having a remarkable onground influence with tha amount of fund raised in the bear market 50 million. If it was kept in cryptocurrency both Ethereum and Bitcoin, the project should have 10x of the fund raised in dollar value. The fund from token swap is enough to pump the token itself to 1 dollar but I feel it is too early because many can easily swap most of the profit to bitcoin. Covid was the main challenge last year according to the team but I expect the recovery in the menace should allow delivery of milestone faster.
Yes that's the disadvantage with crypto projects. They all lack transparency. They never disclose how and where they are spending money raised. They should have made wallet address public where they are holding the crypto raised during sale.

Even after raising so much money, they haven't been able to get their token listed in some decent exchange.
They keep creating new tokens with every announcement and no solid progress is made.

THis is the only channel to express one's grievances and I dont think any of the team attend to this forum recently, no one to read our opinions. Both telegram and Twitter can be controlled, any unappealing posts and account are ban or deleted on the telegram. All I want now is a public roadmap in this bull market, where holders can relate with. As energy project, it makes irrelevant to partner with most crypto-base projects in the space. There are many options for decentralized exchanges if centralized cant be accessed now
What are you trying to say? Please be mote clear with your thoughts. Roadmap is already public and is available on their website. Yes it is true that this thread is not attended by any team. Member but if someone has any genuine question, they can ask on their telegram and admins do reply.
And as far as listing on dex is concerned, anyone can do it. You don't need to be team member.

Haha, that said bounty manager. Sorry but it's dying giant  Tongue
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:52:47 AM

While you are entitled to your opinion, can you please share why you consider it as dying?
They are making new announcement every now and then. Their team is also active on telegram, wpp is listed on didgifinex and has good volume and liquidity, they have stuck to their roadmap to date.
What made you think it's dying?
Spidey999
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:43:16 PM

While you are entitled to your opinion, can you please share why you consider it as dying?
They are making new announcement every now and then. Their team is also active on telegram, wpp is listed on didgifinex and has good volume and liquidity, they have stuck to their roadmap to date.

Now tell me please, what they did in those 3 years? Answer: NOTHING.
They're just updating their roadmap each time and swapping tokens no idea why  Grin
KryptoKings

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:49:39 PM

They're just updating their roadmap each time and swapping tokens no idea why  Grin
Yes but at least their token has Liquidity and you can sell or buy them. There are many projects that are dead just after 1 year of their ico and their tokens are unlisted or never get listed on any good exchange.
Wpp is available on digifinex since two years now and it has good trading volume.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 07:17:08 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2021, 07:31:27 PM by royalfestus

The team already got foot soldier on the thread defending without facts and figure. A coin fell from the height of over 200 sat and has been hanging around 8 sat in the bull market and you dont think anything is wrong with that, do u consider those that bought at that price?. We all know most teams have responsibility on listing on DEX except you want to live in ignorance, Over 2 years and we still have a lot of unfulfilling promise, Now they are attempting exchange for the coin and Defi for project with energy production. No more stock purchase and no information on the marketing of product around world.
KryptoKings

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 07:48:51 PM

The team already got foot soldier on the thread defending without facts and figure. A coin fell from the height of over 200 sat and has been hanging around 8 sat in the bull market and you dont think anything is wrong with that, do u consider those that bought at that price?. We all know most teams have responsibility on listing on DEX except you want to live in ignorance, Over 2 years and we still have a lot of unfulfilling promise, Now they are attempting exchange for the coin and Defi for project with energy production. No more stock purchase and no information on the marketing of product around world.

Perhaps you are new to crypto that's why you believe all tokens should always be in green everytime.
Tell me which coin/token has not see it's all time low?
All I said is atleast they are active and have not run away.
You got few tokens in bounty and now want to be a millionaire on the basis of tokens you earned through bounty. Unfortunately that's not how things works buddy.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 08:10:21 PM

Perhaps you are new to crypto that's why you believe all tokens should always be in green everytime.
You got few tokens in bounty and now want to be a millionaire on the basis of tokens you earned through bounty. Unfortunately that's not how things works buddy.

I didnt mention names and It caught your conscience. I got coin with bounty though and bought more than 10x of what I made in bounty without selling any. Am still holding my coin because I adviced some friends to buy into it then. I have the right to question the team lack of communication and insight, if it is not comfortable for you ,deal with it. Bully!.
KryptoKings

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:53:57 AM

I didnt mention names and It caught your conscience. I got coin with bounty though and bought more than 10x of what I made in bounty without selling any. Am still holding my coin because I adviced some friends to buy into it then. I have the right to question the team lack of communication and insight, if it is not comfortable for you ,deal with it. Bully!.
I don't have any problem you asking questions to the team. I have a problem with you creating the FUD. I let other express their mind and am all for freedom of expression but you referred to me as foot soldier.If you have right to say your mind, I too have freedom to express myself. I believe in this project and highlighted some good things about it, you should not have problem with that.
Ps : I still don't believe you bought even a single wpp
Spidey999
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:10:05 PM

Yes but at least their token has Liquidity and you can sell or buy them. There are many projects that are dead just after 1 year of their ico and their tokens are unlisted or never get listed on any good exchange.
Wpp is available on digifinex since two years now and it has good trading volume.

So what they did in those 3 years? Not rug pulled? They are leaving slowly, bought lows from digifinex,, then tried to push the price, they are just triying to make profits from you. Thats it, this is crypto.
KryptoKings

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:05:56 PM

They are going to make some new announcement this month. Let's see what they announce. Will they make any solid progress or not, we will get to know this month itself.
Yes all these past years they have not made any solid progressive though they have always done what they promised.
Keeping my fingers crossed as I have made some good investment in this project.
KryptoKings

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 08:46:48 AM

Wpp is now promotes by some influencers https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeVnnA8x/ good to see that they have started spending money on marketing to spread the word about their products.
Marketing is the key in these days. I am excited to see what they announce in May.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:09:55 PM

Wpp is now promotes by some influencers https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeVnnA8x/ good to see that they have started spending money on marketing to spread the word about their products.
Marketing is the key in these days. I am excited to see what they announce in May.
Good move but not enough they should contact some video influencers on YT to showcase the potential of WPP in the near future from the money they collected they can use it for more marketing but unfortunately they are not doing for now I still have some bags of wpp bought last 2019 at dip. 

KryptoKings

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:03:53 PM

Good move but not enough they should contact some video influencers on YT to showcase the potential of WPP in the near future from the money they collected they can use it for more marketing but unfortunately they are not doing for now I still have some bags of wpp bought last 2019 at dip. 
Yes you are right they should contact more influencers. I think they have this plan but they will execute it as the roll out their products.
Green energy is the demand of hour and if they successfully launched the products that are in their pipeline, I am sure wpp will make the history in crypto world.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:33:32 PM

Yes you are right they should contact more influencers. I think they have this plan but they will execute it as the roll out their products.
Green energy is the demand of hour and if they successfully launched the products that are in their pipeline, I am sure wpp will make the history in crypto world.
Yes some big news coming soon. Stay tuned Smiley
KryptoKings

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:15:36 AM

Yes some big news coming soon. Stay tuned Smiley
I saw wpp has launched new bounty and airdrop campaign, is it to create more hype about their upcoming announcement? Is wpp upto something big?
I also notice that in bounty form you asking for binance smart chain address instead of erc20, is wpp going to swap to bsc?
Is binance listing on cards?
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:06:38 AM

.. is wpp going to swap to bsc?
Wapinter said that on telegram. He confirmed that in the future WPP Token will switch from Ethereum blockchain with type ERC20 to Binance Smart Chain with token type BEP20.
I am sure, you are asking because you have found some information that for now WPP Token is a token that stands on the Ethereum network with type ERC20. That is not wrong, because I had a WPP Token several years ago during the WPP Energy ICO. And at that time, I still used the ERC20 wallet to store my WPP Token.

Let's monitor the progress of WPP Energy to ensure that we can store WPP Tokens safely.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 08:21:29 PM

NFT’s issued by WPP will represent unique one of a kind territorial licenses providing rights to use/distribute their H2 Production Technology!

Buy WPP Token on Digifinex:
https://t.co/18ztRDvEUT?amp=1
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 09:18:28 AM

What will happen to old WPP token holders..? can they trade them on Digifinex now..?

Also, there are too many allegations on the team about not doing anything for all these years. Is there any info on the details..?

Its good that the team is doing something for the project but I want to check the authenticity of the work.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 09:48:59 AM

What will happen to old WPP token holders..? can they trade them on Digifinex now..?

Also, there are too many allegations on the team about not doing anything for all these years. Is there any info on the details..?

Its good that the team is doing something for the project but I want to check the authenticity of the work.
Switch from ERC20 chain to Binance Smart Chain as given following. You will need to have support from exchanges to switch your tokens to Binance Smart Chain. Or the team will give you a tutorial to switch your coins.

Some projects that are launched on ERC20 chains but later, their teams launch their main net and you will no longer to use ERC20 address as token address. Wait for guides and tutorial from the team as well as announcement on list of exchanges that support the switch.

Wapinter said that on telegram. He confirmed that in the future WPP Token will switch from Ethereum blockchain with type ERC20 to Binance Smart Chain with token type BEP20.
I am sure, you are asking because you have found some information that for now WPP Token is a token that stands on the Ethereum network with type ERC20.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: