Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to technical analysis?  (Read 573 times)
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

99 percent of the technical analysis didn’t see this dump coming!

Yes that is true that i have not seen a lot of analysis regarding this dump.
There were actually many posts regarding a pump in summers . This proves that crypto cannot be predicted . What you think about it is not
always what happens . I do not firmly believe in the technical analysis because honestly it just depends on daily dumps .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

Analysis is just simply an analysis or it can be consider as an opinion by some expert and the only reason it becomes effective is just because of influence but everything is always depends on the community.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

It only means that most of the TA's are positive and bullish. And it's up to you as a holder if you'll believe those TA's. I do believe some of interesting TA's that are informative.

But the fact that most of them failed for now it doesn't mean that they are going to fail forever. There's no basis on how long we have to wait when these TA's gonna occur.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

actually, the price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. then we can only follow the market price. if the price goes down then it would be better to hold it for a while until the price rises again as expected. and don't be easy to do panic sell because by doing it when the price was down will make the price of coin getting down.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

of course I learn it. because with have a good technical analysis, then it is likely to experience a loss would be minimized. It's best if you also learn it. Because this is also definitely be very you need for continuity in trading.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

of course I learn it. because with have a good technical analysis, then it is likely to experience a loss would be minimized. It's best if you also learn it. Because this is also definitely be very you need for continuity in trading.

Learning English is also important!
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Technical analysis is an interesting piece of the crypto trading puzzle. It doesn’t work as well as it does in traditional markets, but it does provide possibilities for the future based on historical performance. Technical analysis on a micro scale such as an hourly chart isn’t very helpful, but looking at daily and weekly charts provides overall perspective on how the market is operating.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I will read about technical analysis by various analysts but i will not follow it totally, it is more like referencing. In investing, I prefer to do my own research and analyse before I push the buy button.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

For me technical analysis is 20% of trading crypto, and the rest is Fundamental Analysis especially news.
Cryptocurrency price is really news depended, anyone can't deny this.
So, i'll just using TA when i'm sure the news is good.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

IMO, technical analysis can be part of your decision making process but there are other factors such as fundamental analysis. I will look at all aspects instead of just relying on technical analysis.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

In my opinion, sometimes it can be really hard to predict a dump season for technical analysis. My crypto investment strategy is holding, and technical analysis are not extremely important for me.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

I only listen with my own analysis and not with other people's analysis. It is because analysis don't have any proof that what is indicated will really happen. There may be some analysis that became right but you can't always have a luck that almost everyday you predictions are right. Just think of this, if a whale or group of big investors have plans to pump the price of a low trading volume cryptocurrency, how would they know it? there's no way! I would rather wait for updates about the news in cryptocurrency and base my trade on that than listen to those analysis which will not give you a guarantee profit on your trades.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

I always said that technical analysis in bitcoin does not work! How many lines I saw drawn, a very small percentage were reliable.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

Technical Analysis cannot always be relied upon because its just the price prediction and not 100% reliability that the things gonna go up or down. After all the market just depends upon the emotion of the people.
I agree with this gentleman. I doubt even more in the technical analysis, if I apply it in the direction of crypto-currency

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

That is my exact issue with these so called self expert. I do not know when people will understand the fact that everything in this market is controlled by whales. They still keep giving their so called expert analysis. I have lost so much money today. No one could see this dump coming. Literally no one. I ended up investing such a huge amount and market fell on its face the next day.
I will not listen to these experts anymore. I got to trust my instincts.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Yes, I do technical analize only because all this news on crypto markes just for manepulation of people. Big guys buy when small go to sell it. So don't look to the news, listen technical analize and try to understand what is going now.

jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

I often use technical analysis only for investment, and analysis of investment projects. There is no reason to invest in projects whose technical features are unclear, or vague. A technical analysis of the market is useless thing, when the crowd waits for growth, everything falls, and when the fall is expected to grow, it is not the first year that has been repeated.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

I believe that technical analysis is a science that can not always be applied to the crypto-currency market. Here it does not always work.

energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

I'm not a trader, but I look at the recommendations of traders and wonder how some correctly guess the direction of the course of technical analysis! I think this is what it is and I will learn to do it.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

Sometimes. But I think technical analysis in crypto is one of the difficult task because of its volatility, unless you are some sort of experienced trader.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: