Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 967 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

It can only helps to make some decisions, but you are the only one who needs to make the decisions. There are a lot of people who are talking against bitcoin, cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Otherwise is it important what some people said about cryptocurrency, like Tim Drapper and Steve Wozniak.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Daily monitoring of crypto money is very important.
You need to do good graphics. It's easier to make money by charting.
Study the analysis well. Follow the experts on social media.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

I used to read Analytics, but now there are a lot of high-profile statements that do not come true. So I stopped trusting analysts even with a high reputation. It feels like the words they said are meaningless.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

I listen to them but most times i don't take their words because crypto  market is not been control by anyone, it is control by demand and supply, so most times I won't take their words and some things i will take their words, it demands on my opinion.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
Predictions will never be true, only part may be right, but in my opinion can still believe in, but do not expect too high, set expectations lower than expected 50% is reasonable, as you see Experts predict that BTC prices will rise to $ 50,000 by 2018, but by that time BTC prices were below $ 8,000. Small investors like us will ask, so when will the BTC reach $ 50,000. That is unbelievable.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

I don't believe with them all because they are creating their own opinion about the future of crypto. In my understand there is a lot of them are giving wrong prediction about the future of the crypto. And i know some of them even created so many non sense prediction about that. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

No I don't listen to the well known analysts as I think it is far to easy for them to shill specific coins and orchestrate pump and dump schemes to suit themselves. I prefer to find out what I can through Organic rather than promoted means.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Frankly speaking if you believe in the project of your coin than you don't have to read about any analysis regarding it. If it has a future then the price will grow automatically. Also you are right in saying that predicting prices in crypto markets isn't that easy and most of the time these analysts turn out to be wrong.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

I do my own research. I had not bought any altcoin they had promoted. Also not all the coins price they bought gone up. Cryptomarket is really not predictable.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

If you want to earn a lot of money, you shouldn't listen any other people how to invest your money. Without any own knowledge you don't become rich.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Theres no wrong in reading articles specially when it tackles important features of every coins or the project and what is the purpose of it to help the community.

But it doesn't mean this is enough reason to be trusted,because scammers is great in promises,their sugar coated tongue .we still need to make researches and deep analyzation about the potential of each coins

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

You are right that none can predict the market but everybody of us have the ability to speculate and if your speculation turns out to be true that is great for you. I don't trust anyone with any kind of analytics as I do think in my mind that most of those guys are trying and looking into shilling their own coin more than doing anything else. It is hard to believe people these days specially some random ones from from the Internet.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Lately, I've been spending less time predicting. The calm is quite long and the "Spring Blossoming" did not happen. I don't even want to comment on the current situation, I just try not to think about it. I know that in the long run, everything will be fine.
Well, I am pleased with some of my successful investments in Zilliqa and Wanchain. These are examples of growth even in a low market.

Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I look and believe you nobody asks for their thoughts, you can just listen, but the choice is always for you!

vaso11

Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

I agree with your opinion. Now it's very difficult to predict something because the market is very volatile

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

I don't want to see it, now all kinds of software analysis. There are various experts called analysis, and later found no soft use. It sometimes takes luck to make money.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

To study and read news every day is just necessary for trading, but technical analysis is also important, the signals of technical analysis can not be simply ignored, but 100% can not be trusted. I listen only to one analyst from the entire Internet network.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Oniko

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Analysts are mistaken as often as the weather forecasters.

When bitcoin grows, they give a positive outlook and emphasize it by analytics, when bitcoin falls - they draw a negative outlook.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

It is also useful to read. But it seems wrong to be guided by what the blind people write. It makes more sense to take advantage of several different articles to give you an idea.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: