Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 967 times)
bebeb17

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Yes, we can not predict the market price. They only see the possibility that will happen to their tokens if the market price is good. We will get many benefits if their predictions are correct. If their presumption is wrong, maybe they will wait for the market to improve first and then continue their plans.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Yeah I agree with your statement. No one can predict the future but the thing is that every thing goes green and yeah the value goes high following the king btc. I don't know about the the predictions but it seems like the market is raising back and that's a great news.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Of course!
The more analytics say a word about a project, the better.
The analytics guys do their job because a huge community of crypto enthusiasts trust them.
Why won't you trust them?
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Sometimes. It depends. For example people like Roger Ver, no, because he has his own favorite, don't like people doing any analytics on coins when they have interest. But some has good points, those I listen.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Frankly speaking analysts are usually unsuccessful traders who could not earn themselves by trading. Of course sometimes they make correct forecasts but usually they are wrong or do not want to say exactly thier forecast going away from direct questions. Analytics is a big business and there is huge demand on their forecasts, articles, reports but every trader have to understand that a trader takes a risk and can lose its own money so a trader is responsable for its decision but not an analysts.  
bjksk

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

I am always reading the analysis in forum or twitter but i do not trust all this words. I am only looking myself to decide to my investments
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

I often listen to the opinions of top analysts and their estimates usually come true to the world of Crypto. I also listen to predictions of crypto analysts especially for those who foresee bitcoin that will rise to $ 20k last year and he also predicts that it will be $ 60k this year that's why most people just keep holding on to their crypto because they believe that the prediction is true and it will work out sometime in the future.
dimasty_lucky

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Frankly speaking analysts are usually unsuccessful traders who could not earn themselves by trading. Of course sometimes they make correct forecasts but usually they are wrong or do not want to say exactly thier forecast going away from direct questions. Analytics is a big business and there is huge demand on their forecasts, articles, reports but every trader have to understand that a trader takes a risk and can lose its own money so a trader is responsable for its decision but not an analysts.  

I agree. I have a bad experience working with analysts. I sometimes read them to understand the general mood, but I'm analyzing myself.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Sometime i do. But most of the time im not. Cause people out there shilling to buy that or dump that says only for their own profit. Always do your own research (DYOR)😁.
I watch analysts for my knowledge improvement not to chase them.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

i believe reading articles for the excitement is good, that way you get alot knowledge and enjoy your time reading too.

For market movement, you have to make your own research (DYOR), avoid green candles,
Stay away from FUD
Run away of FOMO

And concentrate on well researched altcoins, maintain your portfolio by monitoring the market and ensuring to be vigilant.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

The opinions of experts are different and contradictory. But nothing compares to your intuition and knowledge in the field of cryptography. Therefore, believe only yourself.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

The prediction of analysts should be treated with extreme caution, since they do not always come true. But you still need to analyze this analytics and draw conclusions from them for yourself.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

I personally feel that the information can only be used as a reference. I can understand the information and see the analysis, but I cannot fully believe that the investment still has to be the master.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

There is no harm in listening and reading all the technical analysis of experts, we can use them as a basis of our decisions but it is really up to you whether to believe them or not because at the end of the day it is your decision that counts and really matters most.
skye0_0

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

if you want to earn more money, you better trust yourself. Smiley
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

we cannot predict the market price. but there is nothing wrong if we study some analysts to analyze market prices. if we get a lot of input then it will be good for us in making decisions in order to gain profits.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I trust analysts who analyze Bounty. However, those who try to predict market behavior rarely succeed. I do not recommend using such advice unless you are prompted by an analyst's acquaintance (who on his experience checked everything)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

I personally certainly would not believe it directly, but the articles I could have made reference and consideration. Because when entering the world of cryptocurrency in addition to using knowledge, experience, always track and crystallize the cryptographic market, I always pay attention to expert opinions, and community reactions. In the end I benefited greatly from it.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I don't listen or follow any analytics. I just invest and trust bitcoin that it will grow and accepted worldwide.

Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

We should be careful with advice. There are a lot of scams, so we should invest in projects which we believe. That`s not so easy to find the really great project, but we need it. Maybe, some analytics are great and they can help us, but we should think about what we do

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: