Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2018, 04:34:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the Moon!  (Read 605 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

moon dream! https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 130

“Transforming the Global Shipping Industry ”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Bitcoin is on the verge of big things!
There is so much interest in this space that it is impossible to deny Bitcoin a bright future!

I think for the next few months Bitcoin is still stagnant in the range of $ 6000- $ 7000 and it will be difficult to get back up to $ 10,000 + as at the end of 2017,

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
00DKM@

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

We are in the mid-2018 period. And so far, although there are not any clear signs, to determine that the market will grow again this year. But I personally feel confident in my intuition, that August - September is the decisive period to affect the success of the crypto market this year. Bitcoins may not go to the moon this year. But the price of it, 12k - 17k is quite possible.

dollurs

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

That is the wish of every people here. The technology is very new. Still lots of people are to come to the industry. My thinking is BTC will reach the $20K level again for sure.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
santosummer

Activity: 141

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

There is so much interest in this space that it is impossible to deny Bitcoin a bright future!

Yes, i agree. Just be patient. I think we  should quickly determine that. If in August and the SEC says the  ETF raffle accepts bitcoin, ETH is a type of securities tender. I think you will miss the good opportunities to grasp that trend.
Bitcoins can reach the moon soon at the end of the year or next.

⚡️IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2FNISue)  DISCUSSION  (https://www.iagon.com/) | [/center
Greenkarki

Activity: 280
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Bitcoin to the moon happens but not immediately it will take long time to reach. Now the price of bitcoin is very low so just invest in bitcoin now and hold it for future. The price will increase little by little in upcoming days. And finally by the end of this year or next year starting the price  will touch the moon. Now we need a patience only. Waiting with patience will give more profits in future.

consigliere

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Apparently this is wrong, since there are no prerequisites for the fact that bitcoin has conquered the heights again.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Keyboard PC

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

I hope you can still wait until the end of the year because I'm sure bitcoin can make price increases again when bitcoin prices have good news and usually later this year bitcoin prices go up to be very expensive you just need to wait it out.

██                                                     
██████                                                     
██████████                ████              ████           
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████     
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████     
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████           
  ████                                                     
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
/////Empower Credit, Enable Finance/////
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
divowok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

While i do believe you're right, with these kind of writeups you should really have some context behind it, some kind of potential catalyst for this kind of event to take place.
I believe its good to expand your horizons in times like this especially with accumulating assets. I'll give you a few ICOs to check out!  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

I am very skeptical right now about this.  Embarrassed Roll Eyes At the same time I'm very fascinated about world of ICO investment. https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a this is pure gem, can't wait for this project.
goovsy

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

I hope you can still wait until the end of the year because I'm sure bitcoin can make price increases again when bitcoin prices have good news and usually later this year bitcoin prices go up to be very expensive you just need to wait it out.
Unfortunately but  You should be ready for few years flat in crypto. You (perhaps) don't have big money but whales who will organise this flat have!

lyons

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

I also think that bitcoin can have a great future, but I don't think new high prices can come in a near future. I think the prices of bitcoin and altcoins can not rise before of the next year.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
ckorbba

Activity: 406
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

I also think that bitcoin can have a great future, but I don't think new high prices can come in a near future. I think the prices of bitcoin and altcoins can not rise before of the next year.
today there are a lot of predictions and what will be actual is very difficult to solve. In any case, if the demand for Bitcoin is increased, then at least a little the market will recover. so today must get an investment in Bitcoin or even start working from the infrastructure to use Bitcoin in daily calculations.

Omnipotent1

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Maybe you mean cryptos in general and not just Bitcoin. If we're talking about cryptos there are so many opportunities out there. It's hard to find the right one though.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MRlong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Of course everyone in this crypto world also believe in the future of Bitcoin but I think it's too early to say Bitcoin will go to the moon at the moment Smiley). Don't you think that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in this world so it's too old? IMO, I trust BTC but I don't really think that BTC can still be the king of crypto world for long time more.

frausoft

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

Do not expect the growth of the Bitcoins, the market has been falling for 7 months and will continue to fall further. Only the most patient will win.

Sheentaide

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

Bitcoin had face loads of demanding situations from the beyond years and it surpass all making it a greater stronger forex. With the past moth Bitcoin surfers a wave of marketplace dip and nonetheless control to bounce back. This 12 months Bitcoin will reign and take crypto to the following level.

sercandrop

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Do you think is it going over $10K again ? Smiley
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

Do you think is it going over $10K again ? Smiley

For Sure: You sound insecure. The ETF will be approved because of jurisdictional bias!
lubah

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Perhaps in a year or two, bitcoin will indeed rise to the moon, but there must be a very strong argument for this, which will come a lot of investors who can invest huge amounts of money. Perhaps when the national currency of the country (any) will fall, all the money will flow into bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.