Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 10:35:35 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the Moon!  (Read 1594 times)
guillot1ne

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

The ethereum can also be used as a currency. As the bitcoin network slowed down in its development, and transactional commissions became higher in ethereum , there are all chances to overtake it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slavasxpu

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Of course I agree!  The price of the cryptocurrency will certainly recover is not the slightest doubt, and she's clearly bright, promising and mnogoobeshaushaia future!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Of course I agree!  The price of the cryptocurrency will certainly recover is not the slightest doubt, and she's clearly bright, promising and mnogoobeshaushaia future!

This future will come soon, friends. Yes, I am sure that Bitcoin will be the first one that will go to the Moon. Altcoins will follow their father and grow really much.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Bitcoin is on the verge of big things!
There is so much interest in this space that it is impossible to deny Bitcoin a bright future!

According to the forecasts of many people versed in cryptocurrencies, in the long term the price will go up. But it's just predictions and know in advance what we cannot do. It's great if the crypt will grow and grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALZIED - EARN ON ARTICLE    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⋐⋐⋐  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱ Whitelist  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐  PRIVATE-ICO | Sep 4th, 2018  ⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krm4700

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

hopefully next time will be nice days. For this everyone should expect it. Wait with patience and earn a lot. I think in this direction. For all things, I wish many profits.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
atjiat

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

hopefully next time will be nice days. For this everyone should expect it. Wait with patience and earn a lot. I think in this direction. For all things, I wish many profits.
it is clear that we can only wait, Because any action can only lead to failure. That's just waiting for a very long time, because the restoration of the current state of the market will take quite a lot of time.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM...
bitekoin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

There are quite a number of upcoming projects aside from Bitcoin, but one that shows great promise is Eterbase. The project is a more legal approach to a cryptocurrency exchange platform with a focus on multi-asset support and regulatory compliance
The team consists of what I think are valid and finance-savvy people, who in some blog posts know seem to know what they are talking about. I'd rather have a great product that has the potential to sell itself with a more streamlined operations with no funny stuff when it comes to compliance.

lubah

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

There is so much interest in this space that it is impossible to deny Bitcoin a bright future!

In order for Bitcoin to go to the moon, you need a lot of time. There should come a lot of people who want to buy bitcoin or altcoins. New fresh money should enter the market. This year I very much doubt that there will be many wishing, and here next year I am sure growth will be 100%

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
hubballi

Activity: 770
Merit: 296

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

In order for Bitcoin to go to the moon, you need a lot of time. There should come a lot of people who want to buy bitcoin or altcoins. New fresh money should enter the market. This year I very much doubt that there will be many wishing, and here next year I am sure growth will be 100%

What you are telling is true, as everyone is waiting for the price to move up and if the market moves up then most of them will sell it and new investors know about it, that is why they are worrying of market movement. So it will take time.

bandungan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

bitcoin will still go to the moon, but requires a rather long process and maybe a long time. but we can be optimistic about prices like that where bitcoin will be in the highest position and dominate the cryptocurrency.

edongzkitetet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

Of course I agree that Bitcoin is the future, as It has become incredibly popular and is used around the world as an effective currency.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 238

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Of course I agree that Bitcoin is the future, as It has become incredibly popular and is used around the world as an effective currency.
If today we look at the current state of the crypto-currency market, the forecasts of flights to the moon for all the prices of crypto-currencies sound almost ridiculous. It seems to me that quite a lot of time is needed at least to stabilize the market ..

Nemonemo

Activity: 448

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

If today we look at the current state of the crypto-currency market, the forecasts of flights to the moon for all the prices of crypto-currencies sound almost ridiculous. It seems to me that quite a lot of time is needed at least to stabilize the market ..
What you say is really true that the unstable crypto market conditions are certainly very difficult for coins to get to the moon, especially for bitcoin,
so for now we don't expect big bitcoin to go to the moon and we better follow the development

Pendularin

Activity: 270

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

What you say is really true that the unstable crypto market conditions are certainly very difficult for coins to get to the moon, especially for bitcoin,
so for now we don't expect big bitcoin to go to the moon and we better follow the development

Everything with bitcoin was unlimited, then it's good enough to think how bitcoin can withstand the current challenges that going through now. Market fall and rise again and with constant demand I guess it's not impossible that it will go up successively, and go to the moon for the profitable price as well.

Billg4t3r

Activity: 223
Merit: 3

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

I am personally very optimistic for the future that bitcoin will continue to grow better and the price will continue to increase, because bitcoin has a limited total supply and the number of enthusiasts is growing every day. so that later the amount of supply if it has run out in the mine and demand continues to increase, it will be able to make the price can continue to the moon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Johnyz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

bitcoin will still go to the moon, but requires a rather long process and maybe a long time. but we can be optimistic about prices like that where bitcoin will be in the highest position and dominate the cryptocurrency.
The only thing that we need to do is to believe on bitcoin, believe in this market and cryptocurrency will go higher as expected. The future with bitcoin is so nice, that is why I’m trying to hold more bitcoin so I can have greater profit soon, and many more good things will come.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

I myself am also very sure that the future of bitcoin will rise,
but if we hope that in the near future bitcoin will go to the moon, I don't think that will happen,
the most important thing is that we remain patient waiting for him and just follow the progress so that it is clearer

munify

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

Yes, I hope that bitcoin can grow even higher, but it will take a long time. Need to make the market healthy and after that the market will pump bitcoin higher.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
krm4700

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

projects of the future of crypto money will definitely be appreciated over the years as it will be understood over the years and I expect to see more transactions will be appreciated in the long run

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Potatohead

Activity: 324

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

I certainly agree with you. Some people may doubt and fear the value of bitcoin right now but it is actually the best time for us to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the prices strikes high. Bitcoin is a long term investment so we must buy when the prices are low and sell it when the bull market comes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.