Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves?  (Read 396 times)
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

I think it's okay when the project team itself runs a bounty campaign. Yes, the manager in this case does not have much experience, but if the project is good and promising, the result will be good too.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

It does not matter to me as long as they are serious about doing it and not making a fatal mistake. And do not make mistakes in counting the number of stake.  Grin
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

I do not think it makes much difference, on the other hand you can not tell who can scam you, i will only suggest that if you see something wrong or do not trust the team then do not join such campaigns.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)
I had a bad experience with bounty campaign run by ICO team themselves. That is why i would prefer bounty campaign run by bounty managers who are members of this forum because they are already experienced in handling problems should one occurs.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Yes. But you need to check the project itself and the project team.

If you trust the project itself, then the tokens you get for completing the bounty tasks will give you a good profit
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)

Be safe to join any company bounty. The maximum that you can lose is your own time. Sometimes a bounty company with a bounty manager from the project team is even preferable. If the team of the project wants to deceive and do not pay bounty hunters, then the bounty manager will not play any role here.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

This is safe, what do you doubt in following the campaign's blessing on ICO?
While you are not investing then it will be safe friends.
look for paid and non-scam gifts campaigns.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

I'm farther away from such a campaign because they do not fully understand bounty Grin
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Most of the time I choose to stay away from these bounty threads because they don't know the rules very well.
So when token is distribution, we're going to have a lot of problems. Shocked

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

It can be feasible but one of the most ideal way to join bounty is to join only bounties at which you already knew that the manager is paying in time and correctly.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Its okay if one of the member of the ICO is from this Forum with enough knowledge about bounties
Its okay also if the ICO is promising with legit info about the project they're promoting.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

I do not see anything wrong. Anyway, the success of a bounty campaign depends on the success of the project. Even if the bounty campaign manager belongs to the project team, it has the task of helping users and updating the table on time.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

As for me I don't really care who manages the bounty campaigns as long as it is a good and legit bounty campaign, I will participate, I believe the team will not like to shit the bounty hunters because trust hunters they will go to their telegram and starts disturbing  Grin
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

it depends on the project, if they have a person that trained to do that, it's good so they could have a good communication inside.
I've ever joined the bounty who managed by the ICO team itself, and the distribution of the reward is on time, they were good.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Altcoin paying campaigns run by the ICO team's representative usually pay out as they do not want a black spot for their project (given that the project is legit). Bitcoin or Ethereum paying campaigns should definitely escrow funds with a trusted member before launching the campaign.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

i personally considering that's risky especially if no escrow involved even though those project not necessarily to being an scam projects but we will be more comfortable if enrolling bounty campaign with trustable manager and this is will ensure we got pay at the end of campaign
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

Yes it is safe to join bounty campaign that managed by ICO teams. There are many bounty campiagns that leads by ICO's where you can join and you don't have to be worry. The success of the campaign depends on how successful the project is. You don't need to be panic. It's safe.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

it's a good question, since I never thought about the difference between what the team and the outside organization manage. What are their main differences for the participants?

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

I consider those were the most risky bounty to participate because maybe most of the managers will refuse them because they think that it will be a scam so it will affect their reputation too so they will manage the bounty by themselves but we can't say all are acams but it was most riaky then managed by the best bounty managers.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

It ought to be, but there are occasions where such ICO don't end well. The ICO may be successful but the coin will not be listed.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄