Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First petition to lift CryptoCurrency Ban in Pakistan- your suggestions needed  (Read 200 times)
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:35:08 PM

There’s really nothing you can do about ban on cryptocurrency in your currency. But, if you’re looking for an easy way to do that you should link up with someone that is in power and has interest in cryptocurrency, example someone in the house of senate.

Those are the kind of people that can get the government to listening to what they have got to say. And another thing is getting other bitcoin enthusiasts in that country to back you up and fight against the ban. But the most important thing is having someone in power on your side, if not it’s probably going to be a waste of time.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ralaks

Activity: 19
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:33:46 AM

Hey waqar bhai hope you are doing great. I was talking with one of my friend in BCH community about it and searched google found you were the one who filed petition. I was thinking to engage some other influencers like Junaid akram , Rehan Allahwala ( both of them I know personally and I am sure you also) together we can make our voice larger enough to make a government who plan to grow on economy on chicken and their eggs to surely look at it and with this big noise coming from all over surely make government think that it would be best thing to do when they see money coming in from out side of country from our cheetas doing trading and all .
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:32:51 AM

A friend in Pakistan complains of government unsupportive moves against Cryptocurrecy, but he still can buy bitcoin, he is not very good with cryptocurrency activities during the famous days of ICO, I found him online and would spend time teaching and teaching him how to avoid losses. I think their central bank feel the citizens of Pakistan don't know enough about Cryptocurrecy, so to minimize losses they place restrictions which is bad for the people, an educational program should have been held to improve the knowledge of crypto as a tool to fighting poverty.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:38:21 PM

I hope it gets legalized in your country though, but through that way it might be a difficult thing to grant though. Having someone known like the TV show host you mentioned could help but in the end, it is still up to the banks and goverment.
It is nothing different to people here in my country rallying, and not all of their claims get granted though.
If things get tight, you might just end up having personal transaction or using VPN but that might end up being worse in your end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: