Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What IF? all bounty and airdrops will be payed in USDT (or other stable coin)  (Read 494 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Dumps for short term because of bounty hunters yes but dont you think that some of them are investors as well? Some of them invested money and mostly time which is genuine as well. If airdrops and bounty payments will be in eth btc or usdt their tokens will not be utilized.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

Dumps for short term because of bounty hunters yes but dont you think that some of them are investors as well? Some of them invested money and mostly time which is genuine as well. If airdrops and bounty payments will be in eth btc or usdt their tokens will not be utilized.

I don't believe in the argument that bounty hunters will dump their tokens after the release thereof. Why would some bounty hunters believe in the project as wel? Also, often the bounty tokens are only 1% of the total.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

I don't believe in the argument that bounty hunters will dump their tokens after the release thereof. Why would some bounty hunters believe in the project as wel? Also, often the bounty tokens are only 1% of the total.

Totally agree with that and I believe those cheaters with multiple accounts will only sell their tokens early so that they can move on and cheat another campaign. Personally, I always hodl half of my bounty tokens so for my future expenses and of course I believe in them that I'll get more profit from it.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:22:41 AM

not all bounty hunters are causing the dump of one token.. the first who dump their token are mostly those investors as they want to get the money fast so they can invest to another project..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: