Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Predictions...  (Read 939 times)
ynclksnr321 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
Merited by vycl87 (2), funchiestz (2)

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

McAfee says so much ... It's hard to believe. The rumors about advertising for money are very strong. I guess he did not oppose it. I do not take too seriously what he say.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

He says many things and tries to shill his bags.
One thing is for sure: We will see eating him his own dick.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

I find McAfee to be weird. So basically I do not buy his speculations. Aside from speculation he also bet that Bitcoin will touch $1M or else he will eat his own hotdog in a live television program.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lorna111

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

McAfee says so much ... It's hard to believe. The rumors about advertising for money are very strong. I guess he did not oppose it. I do not take too seriously what he say.

What more to believe about Mcafee prediction? this is just one of his business style to be in the news, Bitcoin is decentralized digital transaction,no one can predict what to become of Bitcoin in the future, yes, a lot of experts in business market have a different view about Bitcoin, it is always dependent upon on the volume of investment in the market trading which affect the status of Bitcoin on the treed. But, once the issues on Banned,Scammer, and Regulation is address, it will change the out look of Bitcoin on the market for better future of crypto currency digital transaction.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

mcafee is altcoins pump king and he is predicting alot but definately i think his prediction will not be true at least btc will reach 50k usd by that time.
no one can say anything bcz its all about big players.

billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

The crypto currency will grown up in the future, but i cant believe it will become that Mr Mcafee said. With me, McAfee make many Rumors. He is a good investor but i dont like him.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Says the guy who mints million sitting his arse on a chair reviewing ICOs while giving them blind publicity. There's too many people who already tune into his predictions and this number just keeps going up.

People should start turning a deaf ear on this guy's words and that could be the only way shutting this guy completely out of the cryptocurrency scene.
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

these forecasts from my point of view are too "visionary", this is the most unpredictable market. I also think that in general the mark cap will reach interesting figures in the next few years, but $ 20 trillion is too much for me. I hope it really arrives though, at least my hodl will have made sense Smiley

wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

He says so many things and so many predictions and I find them entertaining. Imagine how will the cryptoworld react should he run and win the presidency.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

mcafee makes many predictions and often becomes real. but I still consider it a prediction that the truth between the remaining 50% can not be ascertained.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

John McAfee makes tons on predictions. Some of them bordering on the impossible. His batting average is respectable and as long as the prediction is about bitcoin going up, I’ll believe them. Keep ‘em coming, John.  Smiley

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Rise will happen eventually, but i think it will be around current gold valuation compared to FIAT, while gold can loose value.
Bitcoin is just better gold.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

the guy is always sure of everything and yet who is he, what does he know ?
he's just another so called expert who makes money by making bold predictions.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

McAfee is just fond of saying anything he likes anyways. Quite fortunate though that most of his predictions ended up been true, but with the current trend in the market, only time will tell.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

McAfee's sayings have been noticed by the community. But it's not exactly. Within a short span of time, each of his statements made many coins go up quickly. But that stopped after his account was hacked by hackers.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Advertisement by Mcafee - Now lot of big companis will come to invest in bitcoin and price will rise again. Rise will come but not by this year..

They are saying wait till 2021. less than 2.5 years left for this.  If fait value decrease of us dolllars Trump will take some strict action against This bitcoin then again price down..

Buy now and sell when high rate. its good rate time never come back..

I think many times in year 2012 price per bitcoin was 200$ . In that time i have no money .. but That investment will be worth . if i did it before.

You have time invest now before hike. become a fast mover not a slow mover
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

McAfee may have predicted it is left for the prediction to come true. It is very possible because as a speculative market  any thing can happen and may change the course of the price movement of the market.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Nobody can predict the crypto conjuncture for so long. Even MacAfee. His ICO predictions are often just self-fulfilling prophecies, so I wouldn't trust him 100%.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
BelieveInBTC

Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

McAfee might seem a bit crazy with his prediction of Bitcoin worth 1 million dollars by the end of 2021 and his stake (eating his own dick) but he might be actually right. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and people seem to like it. I have started to use Bitcoin some time ago and I really enjoy sending transaction every time. I hope that Bitcoin will be widely adopted by 2021.

kokowannabe

Activity: 945

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

no one can predict bitcoin rightnow, but if what he say true that good for me
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Even if you are a celebrity or not, everyone makes a comment or view about cryptocurrencies, its just that we cant predict what will happen to it in the future and if any of those hundreds of prediction will come true, we come to sense that we believe that guy due to that his prediction is right but the truth is he almost said everything before it happen which increases the possibility of what he said will come true.

Well, lets just wait and see then.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

i think that too much but we dont know and mcAfee is a good known person we dont know what will happen in the future let just wait it and trust it that is all i can do right now
RippleSpaset

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

Maybe, but I'm not as positive as McAfee.Yes cryptocurrency is the future here you can not argue, even the market of 20 trillion can be believed, but his statement bitcoin worth $ 1 million is too much...Just if you think logically there is only the capitalization of bitcoin should be trillions of dollars,1 trillion and we can not dial and then tens...
varun1289

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

I think it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to cross 12k now because of introduction of futures. Earlier if someone wanted a piece of it he had to buy it no matter what and that increased its price. But now you can simply buy futures without actually buying it and even earn while dumping it. So, why would you be willing to buy it at 12k.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

i do not believe him
which he did so far only shilling his bags, he gets paid for every tweet about his altcoin
he is king of the pump
bitcoin prices depend on the investor, not him

tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

Everyone s entitled to their opinion. You have a choice to believe or not. What he said my best true half way. That's all I can say about his prediction. I won't take it too serious. But I always note it. A bit of it will be accomplished.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

i love McAfee he is whale. I really like his optimistic words he has a lot of followers and his predictions are very interesting. I'm sure with the opinion that hopefully it will happen right I will hold a coin to wait for the prediction

Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

They can only predict a lot but surely. McAfee's prediction will not be true at least bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 at that time. Nothing to say about bitcoin with big players. Cool
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

i love McAfee he is whale. I really like his optimistic words he has a lot of followers and his predictions are very interesting. I'm sure with the opinion that hopefully it will happen right I will hold a coin to wait for the prediction

He is what we call influencer, with all his followers I'm pretty sure that a few will be swayed towards his bold predictions. Of course we all wanted for bitcoin to reach a mil per pop, but I don't see it happening though. As much as we are all bullish, but his predictions doesn't make any sense at all. Its pure speculation at the highest order, but as what the OP has said, if it happens then good, if not then accept that fact and we can all live with that.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

mc afee altcoin many predictions and most become a reality
sabine80

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

this all sounds very good, but at today's price, it's hard to believe. also, since i know that mcafee is paid for his tweets, i no longer listen to his tweets.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

A lot of experts has been giving their opinion about the market of cryptocurrency which followers around the world are taking their advice. They predict future market movements and stuff which most of them are quite good at but it's up to a person's perspective if he is going to believe it or not. But one thing is for sure, only time will tell what would happen to cryptocurrency which is why I don't take McAfee's prediction too seriously. I think he's just hyping things to make it look at little bit better. Remember that coin where people thought he said it's going to be $15 at some point? Guess what it shoot up so high and when he clarifies that it's only $1.5 that's when bad things happen.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

wow!! nothing but wow!! this will be a great joy for us all. also check on the link below - Mcafee Predicts Bitcoin Will Hit $15,000 Before June 12

see link : https://blokt.com/news/mcafee-predicts-bitcoin-will-hit-15000-before-june-12
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

I think it's entirely possible because more and more people are starting to pay attention to the whole market.
So there's still a lot of opportunity in this market, and I think it's worth it.

scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

McAfee's predictions are almost impossible to happen and I think he is expecting too much. I will tell him to come back to real world from his dreamland.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

I cannot find a way to believe this but when it happens that way, it means cryptocurrency has achieved it goals to become worldwide currency and not a currency for the whales and the few alone.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

yes you are right bitcoin prices can potentially up to as expensive as others say, it's because they might just look at market conditions and see the total supply available.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

Well, John McAfee is a mathematician in another level and has made several predictions based on some analyses and calculated probabilities. In 2021, cryptocurrencies are likely to blossom as the Blockchain technology is being utilized by various sectors each day. The awareness creation has increased significantly over the past few years. Gradually, the fiat will fade and our societies will go cashless and it will be spearheaded by cryptocurrencies.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:47:37 AM

No one can conclude the future value of bitcoin. The market value varies depending on trades.
gabagandalf

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:48:23 AM

i really wish mcafee prediction is right. even if it does not look like it right now. mcafee has often been right in his predictions. hope this time too.
kastara

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

Hopefully this news to be true and experience an increase of even more than 10 times so that all can be in the end and can make us smile width in the end and also hope the wait will back up the price BTC is not in vain.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

Hard to say whether or not McAfee's predictions will come true as they are based on some numbers only he knows. But what I can say is I am too extremely bullish on the outlook for crypto. The cat is out of the bag and now that people are educated on where their money is coming from and how it is being used, the status quo will continually be challenged until it is changed. Bitcoin may not be the currency to undo the status quo, but you can't stop the process that is creating money how crypto has done so.

mahimonliner

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

First John McAfee is crazy, I know he has good knowledge about world economy but he is a trash talker.
But bitcoin value will grow up within few months that's for sure.

dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

mc affe said btc will reach 1 million usd in 2020,the crypto market is 20billion usd in 2020,it is very hard to beleive,i don't think that.the gola of BTC in 2020 : 50k usd,it may be easier,i hope some next month the crypto market can grow up again
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

I like the support of him, his predictions are always good value and make us a little calm from panic, although his prediction is only in a global context.

I always follow the opinions of crypto figures, and close every opinion from bitcoin haters, because it makes me sure and I do not doubt that bitcoin will reach its peak value. and can into global market.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Yeah exactly. McAfee has just made a took a major milestone in BTC's price and a random year and 'predicted' that they price will be above it. The fun about this thing is that if the price doesn't rise above $1million by end of 2020, McAfee is getting bullied so bad.
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

Lucky for us now he doesn't talk too much like before. everything he said just only to shill for his bags to increase his profit and bring shit for his followers
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

Everyone can argue, if it is true that the value of cryptocurrency currency will increase in the year 2020, it will be many people who are interested in crypto. What a good news.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

All McAfee predictions optimistic. It makes me think what dont know anything and only their wishes there.

andeonnut

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

Why on EARTH is McAfee a thought leader in the cryptocurrency space? He is such a crazy person. All you need to do is watch his documentary.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

That is not predictions, just expectation. In my opinion, it is different between prediction and expectation. Prediction should take care data and analysis while expectation just emotional with their personal wishes. What I can see from Mc Afee, it is personal wish and can not be trusted. Everyone has the right to expect and wish everything, but it is not a reference. 

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
cryptoroi

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Based on the crypto market there are many people who like to tell some words about this market but we should not listen all of them because some are rumor and some are predict wrong based on this we should justify this with our own knowledge based on this it may help people to take proper decision.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2343

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

He talks way too much, to be honest I don't even understand why so many people listen to him. In the future probably the crypto market will grow, at the moment, I mean this year, it's very unlikely.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1099

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

I think this period is still very short, if you observe, you can see that few people can buy bitcoin easily using their credit cards or debit cards, so how can the price increase if we do not have much demand? I do not believe that in 3 years it is possible that many people can buy bitcoin very easily and using their credit cards or debit cards. An example is my case, every time I need to buy bitcoin I must go through many shortcuts and pay many fees, sometimes the fees even reach 35%. so that means that few people in my country would buy bitcoin these days and there are a lot of people in the same situation in many parts of the world. Many governments are not going on a positive path in relation to bitcoin, on the contrary they are creating barriers that will take time to be broken.  I believe the markets can go 3x in the next 3 years, but I do not think they reach the numbers that McAfee said.

He talks way too much, to be honest I don't even understand why so many people listen to him.

well, this is something that I do not understand either, but the other day I read someone's comment on reddit saying he is a good programmer and understands technology, so I think that's why people listen to him

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

McAfee is a weird guy. He's prediction is that Bitcoin will reach the price of 1 million dollars. Keep in mind that he's a guy who is shilling shitcoins for some cash. Its better than accepting tokens but certainly there are projects which can afford paying him for pumping their coin. It became quite popular recently.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Does anyone here think it would even hit 100k?  I got excited when he said 500k and then 1 million.  I just don't even think it can hit anywhere close to that anymore.
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Even though it sounds like it might be impossible, we thought 10k was impossible last year and look what happened, almost 20k. It's really unpredictable, if the crisis happen again which would be even stronger than the last one it doesn't seem to be that impossible.
cryptovally01

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

mainly macfee predict some things based on this most of the news is about rumors because people don’t believe those issues. Also many people predict about this market but you should impose you own responsibilities also own idea that will help you. Because You are the own boss of your own company.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

He's a long time supporter of bitcoin as well he has been into lot of projects making large scale investment. Now, on the ongoing price decrease he has mentioned it to be a overreaction of the market. This will get saturated shortly and there is no need of any fear about the future market.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Of course I would like to see all his predictions come true, but let's look at things soberly. Grandpa looks like he is out of his mind. For his forecasts, he gets good fees. I don't trust him.
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

In past I believe in what he said and i earn lot of profits because of him but now all the predictions are very different and i unable to believe in their predictions. Some time hi is right not always.
fedosee

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

He had lost all his credibility in crypto field after he himself accepted that he took money for paid tweets. Do not believe his predictions.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times.
1 Trillion market shall be enough to satisfy my feeling, I won't go further until seeing that market cap before moving on to the next round.
As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?
So these words came from McAfee, I believed him before until he became a shill of ICOs and altcoins, he definitely lost his credibility because of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Leetukyang

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

First thing first , does the predictions of McAfee still accurate ?
I mean McAfee has a good reputation but I guess in some recent days some of the predictions of McAfee seems not that accurate. Maybe he lost his credibility because of the false predictions about the ups and downs of the project.

Well I just hope a better future in cryptoworld . I still want to believe in him .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Casdinyard

Activity: 2044
Merit: 876

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 08:41:27 AM by Casdinyard

Actually, it's not far to happen with fiat but not that in short span of time.

He had lost all his credibility in crypto field after he himself accepted that he took money for paid tweets. Do not believe his predictions.

Yeah and no one can really tell what exactly will happen so don't trust any predictions as this also the rule in crypto, trust no one. Moreover, do your own research and know everything if you must and also trust your guts. Don't be fool by someone's opinion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

You never know when John McAfee is sober enough to make valid statements. Most of the times, he is coke'd up and playing with young girls, so I would not take his predictions too serious. I watched a documentary on his life and the shit he is messed up with is shocking. He will never  be one of my role models or someone that I would count on for accurate predictions.

He is also invested in Bitcoin, so he is probably biased.  Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

That’s not really possible to happen. Even if that time ever comes, it would take a lot of time. Let’s wait and see whatever John Mcafee s aid comes true or not.
rudox

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

These are predictions and they are based on certain conditions which Mr McAfee is seeing and monitoring. If all the conditions fulfills then we may see the prediction come true but if the conditions fails then the rise will not be possible again.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

I'm sure that it will be so. Think about the market itself, crypto-currency has long been a global one and most countries are involved in it, now it is actively introducing currency pairs in relation to BTC and other coins. At the same time, BTC has the smallest capitalization in comparison with, for example, gold. It's only just beginning.
Mundo12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

John McAfee has a huge influence on the crypto market, but in my opinion it is only for reassurance that the market will not recover in 2018.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

you love him or hate him but he has been a big influencer in the crypto market. Though lately he has been accused of shilling coins for money which seems to be somewhat true I do feel his predictions do make sense maybe not to the specified price he states but you can always research on the coins before blindly getting in on to his calls. I have made nice gains on his prediction so I do follow him and believe him. (not always though)
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

we will see, because all predictions are inaccurate. most of the time all things happens and change, we dont know what will happen in the future but one thing will surly happens, all coins are still alive at that year (2021) and some of them are drop into the dipper dip, more coins/tokens will exist and some of them are just simply scam.

we cannot hide the truth that McAfee has a huge influence in term of advertisement of the upcoming ICO. but the fact is, he is only predict what will probably happen if all people follow him in all of his announcement.
Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

hmm, actually, it's difficult to say so
weiweianll

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

McAfee is a crazy genius and thanks for his contribution to cryptocurrency, but he always likes to talk big!
The attitude of the government to cryptocurrencies affects the future of cryptocurrencies, and any predictions must be based on a realistic environment!
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Actually it is a bad news! Because everybody expects Bitcoin to rise to 100k in USD. But it has already been at 20k in 2017 and if a dollar depreciates 5 times, as McAfee predicts, that just means that effectively we have already been at those levels.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

His prediction is nearly in the line of possibility, i f we take a look back in time where Bitcoin was not as popular as today, some experts and other gurus predicted that bitcoin will go up as high as 10K USD during that time the bitcoin was just as cheap as 1 dollar, many called them crazy and idiot. Then looking forward to year 2017 when the bitcoin got a higher mark and almost hit to almost 20k USD Then all the bashers eat their own dicks.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I started to follow the John McAfee on Twitter he predicting token docademic (MTC) and prediction he true, but for BTC for $ 20 trillion I think would be difficult to happen.
Wanpush

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

We all predict that one day bitcoin prices will skyrocket, but I do not think that will happen while the government of every country still exists that alienate bitcoin.
Pan Troglodytes

Merit: 39

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

I started to follow the John McAfee on Twitter he predicting token docademic (MTC) and prediction he true, but for BTC for $ 20 trillion I think would be difficult to happen.
I've recently noticed that the media personalities do the talking only for the sake of the talking. If McAfee's name is in the media once more then there is a one more chance that he will sell one more licence of his antivir software, so this is how his mind is working.
steve_rogers

Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

I thing that any kind of this "predictors" have a 50% chance to be right, so everything just depends on our goals and our believes. Because one day everyone will be right.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I think McAfee is not the best predictor and the market is very risky now so we need to take care that we do not invest in any unprofitable coin. There will be a recovery of this market for sure but we cannot say will it rise so just hold your cryptos and don't become a panic seller any time as cryptocurrencies have a very flexible market.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Even do this is music to the ears but still this is so good to be true and its impossible to happen, this is because if the market or the Bitcoin become more expensive to purchase it will become more difficult for the others to join the investment in which majority of the investors are small time that they might not to join crypto investments but to shift to much cheaper non crypto investments. I also doubt this because McAffee is known crypto investors in which he is just saying this to attract more people to join his investments.
Haiishdh

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

Everyone s entitled to their opinion. You have a choice to believe or not. What he said my best true half way. That's all I can say about his prediction. I won't take it too serious. But I always note it. A bit of it will be accomplished.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Since it's known that Mcafee gets paid for his tweets, I can not take him seriously anymore. I believe that he is right, but nevertheless I do not listen on Mcafee. He pushed too many bad coins for that.  Wink
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Since it's known that Mcafee gets paid for his tweets, I can not take him seriously anymore. I believe that he is right, but nevertheless I do not listen on Mcafee. He pushed too many bad coins for that.  Wink

I agree, a lot of people now knows that mcafee gets paid for his tweets and you are right a lot of coins he endorsed have low values now. Maybe his predictions are right and maybe wrong too.
EnricoGomez

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Let him eat his dick hahaha
No, pretty sure that rate for bitcoin for that time period is way too high and way over fetched. There is still a lot of FUD-causing speculations that cause quite the number to panic sell therefore reducing the price. Never believe in predictions on what the value of bitcoin is when, 99% of em are wrong.
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

McAfee might be on drugs.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

And how relevant are the McAfee predictions? This is the first question we have to ask. Besides I stoped to read and care about predictions a long time ago. In most cases they are just pure guessing and mostly come from people or institutions that are not very relevant in cryptocurrencies world and just want their moment of glory.
So don't burden yourself with that, there is no use anyway.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

McAfee makes a lot prediction about cryptocurrency market. He said bitcoin will reach $1million. But i think its because McAfee just become optimistic about cryptomarket as we do. I am believe we all optimistic on crypto become more bigger than right now

cloudproject

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

mcafee sometimes speaking to far that we are imagine, somehow it can be true but prediction are still prediction, that we don't know that maybe the progres will change the future, can be something good or bad effort

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

McAfee probably the last person to whose expert opinion I listen. Huge amount of ICOs, which he promoted, in the end did not show anything good. He just likes to talk a lot.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

As i know, his post on twitter costs like 200k dollars, so it is just business, noone can predicts the future, we are just human lol.
lamcouz

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

The charges of digital encryption is high, and it is subject to exchange, national taxes, quantitative restrictions, and price fluctuations! I think it's hard to change people's pay tubes in five years!
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

I think that this is quite possible. Because the course will not constantly fall, and will soon begin to grow. If there were fewer hackers, the rate would grow faster.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

I think what he predicts is very ambitious and unlikely, but it is possible. I think we are going to see the cryptocurrency market move in that direction, I just don’t think it will happen that quickly.

There needs to be more widespread adoption, more investors, and most importantly more real world use cases of cryptocurrencies that affect the economy rather than speculation on the price. When those things happen, We’ll see some huge gains.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

It seems to me that any sane person should not take seriously the forecasts of McAfee. McAfee - this famous fool and his words - nothing more than a show.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

John Mcafee is only human like us. And noone can predict what will happen in the market. Its possible but like other people its too ambitious. And the market is so volatile. So i think it cannot reach that high.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
PsylockReborn

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

This guy is so optimistic when it comes to crypto. I wonder how much he invested in cryptocurrency that made him talk like he knows what will happen in the future. This sounds ridiculous and vague but we can't really tell. We all know that it is possible just like the value of bitcoin few years back when it skyrocketed and changed a lot of lives to young investors who believed in the technology and hodl till last year of Dec came and they profited millions or even billions of dollars.
hasmukh_rawal
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Grin Grin What can we do if people start being over optimistic about "Cryptocurrency" . I mention cryptocurrency in quotes because this is a thing which undergoes changes based on current events and any predictions which people make stating it are completely avoidable. Nobody can predict how the crypto market will be in the future which is why we must not believe in anybody's statements blindly. McAfee has been saying a lot of things. All we can do is listen to them, understand what he said and plan accordingly.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

McAfee has predicted that bitcoin is a good  billion dollar market and the prices of bitcoins could even hit $ 2 million US dollar by 2022 and he has also stated that there is no chance for any to stop the revolutionary bitcoin market and no governing bodies or any regulations cannot be implemented on the bitcoin system as the bitcoin network is a decentralized network. The banking system will not have control over the bitcoins and block chain system and they cannot stop the bitcoins network.

Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

You know that no one would have believed 5 years ago if I had said that bitcoin would cost $ 2017-20,000 dollars ...
INAQAMAQQU

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

I am still confused why everything that McAfee said always makes an attention to everyone? But in my opinion about the situation now is Bitcoin will rise at the end of this year based on the price last year.
SivaSankarSMS

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

t's better as you're buying at lower and lower prices, but if the prices go up you end up with fewer coins bought.McAfee make many Rumors. He is a good investor but i dont like him.The crypto currency will grown up in the future, but i cant believe it will become that Mr Mcafee said. With me, McAfee make many Rumors. He is a good investor but i dont like him.he's just another so called expert who makes money by making prediction.the guy is always sure of everything and yet who is he, what does he know ?
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Nobody can predict the crypto conjuncture for so long. Even MacAfee. His ICO predictions are often just self-fulfilling prophecies, so I wouldn't trust him 100%.
Yes, no one knows the future of bitcoin, nobody can predict even MacAfee his predictions are 50/50 chances if they happen or not. If bitcoin increase there value like he said it so nice, many investors makes happy but it is only a prediction we know the price value is unpredictable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
maxman190

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

he was always optimistic about the crypto currency, and even if the bitcoin rate falls below $ 9000, it's not an excuse to get upset and sell out your bitcoins and other crypto currency.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

You have to be very suspicious of someone that continuosly shills crypto so hard.
Why is he doing it?
what benefits does he get out of it?

The answer is pretty simple: he is getting paid to do it or using his tweets to make profit.

Take Verge for example.
The biggest shitcoin of all time that rose to crazy heights just because mcafee shilled it.
Now look at verge's dev history, yeah, pretty terrible.
So either Mcaffee gave some terrible advice and doesn't know anything about quality projects, or he was in a position to make a lot of money.
In the case of verge, I doubt they had the funds to pay mcaffee.
So it's easy, Mcaffee pulled off a pump and dump on a major scale.

So yea, I am not taking anything he says seriously.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Oh yeah why not. Just some few past days we saw another r great dump in the crypto market. In this same reverse scenario we can see a huge upsurge of market prices, and that makes crypto more awesome
3acaga

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Hi, a very cheerful person McAfee and I like his conclusions and forecasts about the crypto-world. I do not know the rights or not, because I believe only detailed analysis of the market and not just the statements that are now very popular and many make their name on this.
fulled

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I'm not believing Mc Afee anymore, i think hes just doing paid promotion in everything he said. For me doing own research is better than listining him
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Well, this prediction seems too hyped. I don't think we are going to see such a rise in 3 or 4 years. We will get past this boring period by either end of 2018 or mid-2019, not sure by how much.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

MkAfee is certainly a wonderful person, but we must understand that he advertises constantly different projects! of course after his words, coins start growing very fast! MTC - one of the most recent of his predictions for this coin, as soon as he wrote - that the price will soon grow, immediately during the week the coin's standing increased by 1000%! he himself was a member of the team! But his word means a lot to the crypto market! I'm sure that you need to listen to his opinions! as I said, the only thing I do not like is that he advertises a lot of different projects! And thus artificially increases the stability of coins!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

Mcafee predictions are sonetimes good. But i do not know the rights or not because i believe only detailed analysis of the market and not just the statements that are now very popular. Maybe also he is paid by his advertisement.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

McAfee predictions,There's nothing special about his predictions,but they are actually making waves, like they make the market moves he predicted..
KID_28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

His predictions are actually what makes the prediction real. These predictions are what people makes are references and there is nothing wrong if we believe on this, besides lot of us will be billionaires if it will come true.
bkrobottc

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

i remember that Mcafee say if bitcoin don't get 1M$ price in the future, he will eat his d***  Grin. McAfee give many speech and these are very popular even right or wrong  Grin
p/s: sorry if my english make some of you confuse  Grin
keanne_isaac

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Every one is entitled in his/her opinion but in reality no one knows exactly what will be the real call for crypto money sector but i do agree that with the massive adoption of companies and merchants for blockchain technology in 2 or 3 years cryptocurrency will play a major role in online payment and services transactions and most altcoins will increase its value.
alfs75

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

Wow!its great prediction, and thanks for the great vision of Mr.John Mcafee about cryptocurrency that its will evolves and still extent its popularization and price value globaly and giving hope to all of us thats still believe in crypto growth,actualy all of us already know who is John Mcafee,he is one richest people and honorable person all over the world align with  bill gates and warren buffet,he is the owner of antivirus that protect the safety of the pc coming from harm file that destroy your windows file,thats why i must believe what Mcafee stated about the cryptocurrency that digital system will replace soon the existence of fiat currency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

It is difficult to believe this prediction to happen someday because it is too much....wow! But we all believe bitcoin has a bright future and i believe also through bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general will help our economic growth and development. So,let's just wait and see what tomorrow may bring in crypto currency.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

McAfee might be right in his prediction somewhat but the market cap is something no one can predicted and the market cap would be x10 times more than what he predicted in 2021. I strongly believe that Bitcoin will be an alternative to currency within another 2 to 3 years and most of the people would use it as currency going forward.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

McAfee might be right in his prediction
McAfee will soon be eating his dick.  Bitcoin price is not going anywhere.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

I am still confused why everything that McAfee said always makes an attention to everyone? But in my opinion about the situation now is Bitcoin will rise at the end of this year based on the price last year.

indeed, too  much hype from him (MacAfee) in my opinion. Though its a prediction but seems too ambitious at an early stage. But MacAfee can be true also.We see several institution are investing already and launching this Bitcoin futures, bitcoin index etc. Once this problem is iron out, I think there will be more acceptance of bitcoin.

Open for Campaigns
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and people seem to like it.If bitcoin increase there value like he said it so nice.
loveecrypto

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

his prediction about the inflation of dollar is so overvalued it's inflate 0.15% a year not 150% a year
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Theres nothing impossible in bitcoin. There will be a big possibility that bitcoin will rise this year. But today, and as of now, we should hodl and patiently wait for the value to be high.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Theres nothing impossible in bitcoin.
In Bitcoin, it is impossible to change the previous block. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

McAfee has done a lot of prediction, I don't think his predictions are very accurate, and when investment is encrypted, they still have to do more meticulous research, and these well-known encryption people may not understand the project.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

We are 113 days behind the prediction of $1,000,000 per Bitcoin by December 31th 2020, but what people don't get is that we were 296 days AHEAD in his prediction with the $20k peak bubble of last December.

McAffee laid out a mathematical model to draw a precise curve where he gets his predictions from. There is actually a very nice website to follow his model and adjust yours:

https://bircoin.top/

So it's still not an insane prediction to me, we can still get back on track even if it goes lower, there's that 296-day margin for reference in how low we can go.
JPS2K5

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

You are right. Its to good to be true. One of the lessons I learned in the cryptocurrency industry is never listen to some of their advice from these kind of people, even though we know they are quite good in the technology or somehow they have their own specialty or genre, just like Mcafee known for his security industry contribution to the society, because at some point, they are being paid for their words. They never spread so easily words without any payment at all. Example when they actually advertise some coin. But if you do have some mentors whom you knew and helps you all the time without any reward in need, make them as a friend and thank them. But McAfee, nah make him friend but never take his advice.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

The problem with McAfee is he is becoming more childish with his calls lately that it is making his reputation lesser. I myself won't really rely much on McAfee's words. I believe crypto currency will become big but doubtful on the $20 trillion dollars worth in 2020-2021 though I am not saying this is impossible.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

The predictions of McAffee is called Predictions because it it what he think will happen in the future, even though some of it came true I still don't fully believe in him because not all predictions will come true. I think bitcoin will rise in he near future but $20 trillion in the year 2020 or even 2021 I dont think so.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

I do not really trust this analyst. He is a public person who enjoys his status in the world of crypto-currency, but he is not a large investor who can manage the exchange rates thanks to his opinion.

smajler

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

We'll see if McaAfee is right. If not? You know what he has to do? Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

you better not to be too affected by the prediction of mcafee, you better confident with your analysis results, you need to know is the total supply bitcoin very limited to make bitcoin prices can be very expensive in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Yes bitcoins can still get to 1m in the next two and a half year.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

The predictions of John McAfee are not based on anything at all. This is the usual chatter. And his member he will have to eat, bitcoin will never reach the price of a million dollars. We can actually see that bitcoin will not be allowed to do this such as Mt. Gox from Tokyo, human greed is stupid, and also panic.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

My reason for believing in the prediction is simple. The coming generation is inclined more to the internet. Cryptocurrency is internet compliant so there is mass adoption going on steadily.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

The predictions of John McAfee are not based on anything at all. This is the usual chatter. And his member he will have to eat, bitcoin will never reach the price of a million dollars. We can actually see that bitcoin will not be allowed to do this such as Mt. Gox from Tokyo, human greed is stupid, and also panic.

At some point gox will be out of the picture though.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

I think he said well and  many things he prediction bitcoin price again hit 20k$ in future I believe  his prediction come true in future and price rise again
Wuraola

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

One thing I understand is that... During the December   period, which is the festive period... That is when most of this crypto do reach their apex. But a lot  of individual do find it difficult to hold, this now cause regret  later when they understand.
Sergey190785

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

I think that it is not always necessary to believe this gentleman. One thing's for sure! He can make a great pump. I always follow with interest for this expert!

evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

He is entitled to his own opinion. However, it appears his prediction is by chance. He predicts based on how he feels at that moment. For example, he backed away from a prior bitcoin prediction in December, while appearing on the controversial Infowars.  He made a prediction of bitcoin reaching $78k before the end of 2018, but somewhat denied it when he was having a conversation with Bet-David. It is advisable to be broad minded on other people's opinion especially in cryptocurrencies predictions.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

I think John Mcafee is speculating too much. Although he can say all he want because its his right to express his opinion. I think the market will not reach that high.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

I guess by now we know what his real intentions about saying that bitcoin will go and touch his price so on and so forth. He has a lot of investments so its logical for him to be very bullish but most of the time he looks stupid because he is making speculating that is out of the norm. But knowing the genius or eccentric this person is, no one should take him seriously unless he has arguments to back up his claims. Which up to this day is none. So let him say what he wants, its up to us to really take him seriously or totally ignore the man.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

I strongly believe that prediction nothing impossible to become crypto make history in the worldwide currency but please if posting about news came one popular personality give the referral links for the reference for those interested to read because people want to knows where to get the basis John McAfee of their analysis for that value.

ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

I guess by now we know what his real intentions about saying that bitcoin will go and touch his price so on and so forth. He has a lot of investments so its logical for him to be very bullish but most of the time he looks stupid because he is making speculating that is out of the norm. But knowing the genius or eccentric this person is, no one should take him seriously unless he has arguments to back up his claims. Which up to this day is none. So let him say what he wants, its up to us to really take him seriously or totally ignore the man.

Mcafee is a very popular crypto personality now in the internet and even others don't believe him anymore still a lot of supporters and new investors are trusting his words.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
dulari1

Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

One thing is sure that either he knows more about crypto future but only pass the info to public which is beneficial to himself and other big people OR he is just another rich guy without any knowledge . He claimed many things in past like he said he will eat his d*** if bitcoin do not cross 1m USD by 2020 . in december 2017 he said that bitcoin is down (15k USD at that time) because people are doing shopping for Xmas .
However i think price may not recover soon and by 2020 we can see best bull run bcoz of btc halving .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

I don't believe on whatever mcAfee says this day's the man talks too much and beginning to be insignificant
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

McCafee predictions are just BS.
He has confessed that he promoted shitcoins for a fee.I don't follow MCCafee's crypto recommendations or his predictions
Baronggot

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

This is one of the predictions that i am rooting about the future of cryptocurrencies' market cap and specifically bitcoin's future. I hope McAfee is somewhat bringing good vibes and giving other crypto investors optimistic mindset to stand strong against all odds bitcoin has to face.

maxman190

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

his latest news about the forecast - you do not need to panic because it is expected that no later than July bitcoin's price will be about $ 15,000 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

It's not hard to predict in the long term. It's easy. Impossible to predict short term. Relax. Check prices once a year. You will never be disappointed.
Shreek

Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

why everyone is so interested in McAfee?
what rewards did he get to become influencers in the cryptocurrenccy sector?
is he a price controller who works with whales?
which only with one tweet, altcoin price will experience pump

Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

Mcaffee make for money , he receive pump and dump not good any altcoins , he kill any altcoins any project when he tweet on twiiter
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I think it almost impossible for US dollar to have a value like he said in three years. It will be too shaking and destroying for the world economy. so this prediction sounds like utopia, cause it doesn't have any fundamental evidence.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

What John McAfee said has good intentions and purposes, although we all know, his predictions are sometimes beyond common sense, but he has never been a FUD. Currently, the statement issued by John McAfee is still beyond reason but it is positive, I think it's good hopefully can foster an optimistic attitude to the users.
doublecoins

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

McAfee predictions are hard to believe and most unrealistic and create momentum to his words look real but market conditions as of today does nt make us believe
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

John McAfèe will be running for President as a Libertarian in 2020. This could well be a serious game changer, as just about everyone in the USA if absolutely fed up with the current two party status quo

He talks a good line, and makes good sense.

A couple of recent interviews on the utube.
flying_bit

Merit: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

John can say all he wants to say, it's his rights. He have the freedom to do what he likes. It's actually up to us if we wants to believe and up to us to think rational and take everything smartly. We're all adults here!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
reality18

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:01:43 AM

McAfee's predictions seems weird to most people due to the incredible figures he mentions. Amidst the disbelief we all hold against McAfee's speculations, I think he knows what he is doing. His calculations are quite impressive and a couple of them seems to come to pass.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

For my opinion it is not correct that fiat will lost in value, even dollar. I think dollar will be the most popular in the world in future. Because all world use it, not only USA. And crypto can't beat it, maybe in about 20 years it can be, but not in near future.
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I think so. Large investors are baiting for those who are impatient to sell. Then they will buy it all to attract new entrants into this market.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

crypto still has potential as mcafee said, we just need to hope and make a lot of people invest in crypto
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

crypto still has potential as mcafee said, we just need to hope and make a lot of people invest in crypto

That's what makes something good with Bitcoin at the moment. Many hope to gain an advantage.
nicktalman93

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

https://coingape.com/mcafee-docademic-mtc-soaring-slow/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=test&utm_term=none

His latest gimmick!
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247

decentralize money

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

What?? BIG NEWS!!!!

McAfee just said he will stop working with ICOs because of SEC threatening:

https://twitter.com/Crypto_4K/status/1008985227492929536

Huh Undecided Cry
terencio

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

I guess he overestimate his predictions, of course it's wrong. Last May, he speculated that BTC will reach 15,000 USD before June 2018 and it did not happen. His predictions are always bold, wondering what will be his basis.

RasenShuriken

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

His prediction wasn't made any sense... Why would you guys trust him?
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 733

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

It can be $20 Trillion but it can't happen that quick, there's more years to before seeing some shade on that prediction. McAfee is such an unpredictable guy, before his getting paid for shilling altcoins and now he's not going to receive payment for advertising any coin. With his predictions, fewer than before are taking him seriously now. His actions got attention in the community and he did even asked SEC to have a debate with him to defend crypto's and that's the only thing I like about him, defending the market but not his predictions.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

John Mac is a dodgey unit I wouldn't trust a single thing that bloke says he openly admits talking shit to keep media attention on him.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

His prediction wasn't made any sense... Why would you guys trust him?
I don't know  what is the bases of his statement, but  as of now the price of bitcoin is very unpredictable, yeah he is just speak too much if you have any bases it will mislead others, unless you have a statistical analysis or data would lead to a prediction.

AlexAtom

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Do you believe him ? Let see his prediction will hit or not. I am personally just believe in cryptocurrency.
You can be manipulated by market if you trust peoples who make predictions. There must some parties get the benefit when he tell his predictions.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

I think that it is not always necessary to believe this gentleman. One thing's for sure! He can make a great pump. I always follow with interest for this expert!

Following for the news is good things, because some people are saying wrong things. Only looking for real news can help to understand situation.

gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

I no longer believe his predictions. He has himself accepted that he took money to promote projects on Twitter and is thus not reliable anymore.
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

This guy seriously has a problem with his ****.

He is just an altcoin-pump guy for me. I wouldn't care about his predictions.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

John McAfee is idiot! really is. he just is a paid to shill , I know he has good knowledge about world economy but he is a paid shiller in crypto. But bitcoin value will grow up within few months that's for sure.
12tribes

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

These predictions are possible but not in the time frame that the man has said. Anyone thinking the crypto market will touch that figure anytime inside the time frame he said is living a lie or at best a dream. Only a stable and upwardly mobile market could easily bring that effect inside a short time.

musta5a

Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

don't listen to mcafee. He's trying for sensations, it's what sells. But truth to be told, he has no clue whatsoever. What he layed out might happen, but not in 2021, that's ridiculous

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

McAfee is the biggest lunatic in crypto. Just watch his documentary on Netflix.
Abete

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

I think John McAfee already has his own view of the future of cryptocurrency, of course John's statement will have a positive impact on crypto users around the world. like there is new hope and spirit, especially for myself  Cool
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

After reports came out in public that he takes money to promote crypto projects on various social media handles, I stopped following his advice. I think that after he admitted to this, he should stop saying anything related to crypto. Who will believe a person giving false advice for money.

However, it is very much possible that crypto will grow stronger making other currencies weak. 
jpnl0008

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

the McAfee predictions have so far proven to be true that is the reason for which he ramains famous and also sought for. he has made name and also made resources off his predictions and a whole lot of people do rely on him whole for some degree of financial advice as it concerns the crypto world
19nataliya12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

he in most cases gives high-precision forecasts and I personally listen to his predictions, all the same the person has such a huge experience behind his back and access to information, but nevertheless you can listen to his predictions but think with your own head!
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

MCafee put another investment again and make a noise in the public.
But even without his words i know this will happen in the future.
and that is a hundred percent.
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

McAfee talk too much and his a bit crazy also it's hard to take a word from a guy how charge half million $$ for an ico tweet

senin

Merit: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

John McAfee says that in 2021 bitcoin will cost 15 times more expensive. Considering that today bitcoin costs 6383 dollars, it is about one hundred thousand dollars. Everything can be. Although looking at today's bitcoin, this is not hard to believe. Something must happen that bitcoin has risen to such a cost.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

I think we can achieve that only if the great investors would come to this market, and in my humble opinion the current market is not attracting a big investors to it. Because of the great volatility and instability.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

His predictions are too volatile. I think he gets a lot of money for saying certain forecasts because he has a large audience of crypto currency fans.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

I thought he is supposed to eat his own "junk" when the BTC price didn't reached his predicted price??

Been waiting since...

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: