Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2720 times)
cryptowse

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 03:13:02 AM by cryptowse

There's still so much uncertainty about whether it's the right time to enter the market, BTC dominance is rising and alts get dumped for BTC, since traders see more opportunities on BTC at the moment. The bear market may barely be starting and we could definitely go lower than expected.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Weak period? I don't feel weak just need a little growth.
Peroide this price is not too low, it still has a sense of security because even though the price is low but in some time it has begun to increase, this period of recovery and need good management.
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

I agree with you, indeed since the bear market there has been a very slow market growth, especially growth or price increase, for example, as a few weeks ago the market experienced a very drastic price decline, but maybe the price decline is over and currently experiencing price increases, However, the price growth is fairly slow, but I believe that this is the beginning of the price recovery mentioned in most of the articles circulating lately that the market will experience price recovery by the end of this year.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

Yes, this is a very weak period.
The market is very difficult to be predicted.
And many people are out of the trade coin.
But we have to be sure since this only happens in the meantime.
The market will recover and crypto it will happen at the end of this year.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

This month until september is the weak month for cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrency dropping down and some investors lie low since market is continously bleeding. But just like what happen last year after ghost month all cryptocurrency pumped and bull run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Silverhand

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

This is the fact that there is no need to agree that the entire cryptocurrency enters a time zone that continues to decline. Now I think it will still fall, and Ethereum may fall below $100.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

There's still so much uncertainty about whether it's the right time to enter the market, BTC dominance is rising and alts get dumped for BTC, since traders see more opportunities on BTC at the moment. The bear market may barely be starting and we could definitely go lower than expected.

The instability is the worst thing for everything including the cryptocurrencies. What we see is a constant change of the prices - it really makes the crypto market weak.
Creasian

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

Hold! btc is goin to 50k eoy. bullrun is coming. buy the dip, buy the dip. there will also be an anouncement tomorrow. listen to cnbc these guys know their shit.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Crypto market now being volatile and this makes all the coins depreciated. And takes a very long time to get back up. And something that's very difficult if you want to do the trade. By investing certainly should be able to be patient and long-term trading. And we have to continue to endure to period down recovered.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

No one will deny your point of view now. The cryptocurrency market has fallen a lot. This is what everyone does not want to see. But falling is not a bad thing.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

2018 is my worst year anyway, because i bought all my bitcoins and altcoins when the bitcoin was above 12k usd each and the rest of the prices was a little bit higher, its so sad to think that i lost a lot of money, and i am hoping that 2020 will be better for cryptocurrency. I bet, i could gain more that time. Cross finger
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

Yes, of course things like this are common in cryptocurrency and we have to get them. Patience and code are the key. Indeed, the cryptocurrancy market is developing very slowly, many coins fall and have a tendency to fall short term. But we hope we wait for a good increase.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Big dump after a huge pump. It OK, the market is seasonal.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

The last bear period which we are still in it is really very long, and I think this sluggish term is unlikely to end in the following weeks. In my opinion, this term can be over in the following months.
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

The first half of 2018 is a time of weak and slow development of electronic money. It's true that a lot of people have no faith in this market, but I always believe that after this time the money will really recover strongly.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Yeah I agree that this is sluggish period of crypto since people wants to have regulations to minimize manipulations and fake projects that we have. Maybe this is just the effect of last year strong bull run that those investors wants to get their profits. Anyway, we still have 4 months to see if this market can recover from the downfall and buying more today is the right time as we can see some good quality coins has cheaper price.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

Allow yourself to research the BTC chart for the previous 5 years. You will see that there were times and even worse. If navigate the profile of the OP in this section, you joined the beginning of a general fall. No wonder you have such an impression.

jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

What caused it?

Yes, I agree if this is period the weakest. We see that the coin is not stable and prices continue to fall. A lot of people who are currently freaking see crypto market crashed. But we as traders should always be patient and wait until the market recovers again.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Yeah, definitely a weak period for cryptocurrencies. Nothing we can do about that (well we could if a lot of just wouldn't sell any coins/tokens anymore for a while but what's the probability of this happening Grin).

We probably climb out of this hole with some time

crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

I actively joined the cryptocurrency movement in early 2018 and for me this period is also the most stagnant during this time.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: