Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel really, REALLY bad about your portfolio?  (Read 470 times)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

And now about me I really study a lot since I started here and got to know more thing later on, about cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment and the way of being an investor about the techniques on holding and selling it, in short a traders life. Still I want to expand it I want to more and learn more, also to experience more like mining even mining only works on a good time that depends on the market value. So really no, I do not feel bad about my portfolio because just like user quierx16 learn to be Patient and hold if everything falls in the market

I know this sounds a bit "scholar" but looking at price action on a Elliot wave perspective (study), BTC is "only" in its 2nd wave (correction), next target would be 1.618 from last high.

So some like 35k.

Usual correction on wave 2 is 61.8% we done 70%...
Then maybe another dip under to get the stop one last time.
Holding long term is THE solution.

Fiat are dead anyway and stocks... got pumped like never since 2008.
Next game in town is the crypto!

The graph is so idealistic. Who would not want it to happen?
I don't know this "elliot wave" thing so I can't fully trust this. If it's gonna happen, we are talking for years, many years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

The graph is so idealistic. Who would not want it to happen?
I don't know this "elliot wave" thing so I can't fully trust this. If it's gonna happen, we are talking for years, many years.

I fully agree with you, those cycle can take eternity.

Trading FX for long time I can tell you the pattern work.
But again a pattern is only  a probability, the best is like 80% of the time.

There's is no blind shot - never.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

That feeling is your internal buy signal!

I feel really bad, I lost almost $2,000 over night. I should've sold some of my tokens last night before sleeping, however, I thought that I will just do it in the morning. When I woke up, I lost a lot of money already. I could not even afford to buy more during the dip since I was late on selling my alts to bitcoin.
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

That feeling is your internal buy signal!

I feel really bad, I lost almost $2,000 over night. I should've sold some of my tokens last night before sleeping, however, I thought that I will just do it in the morning. When I woke up, I lost a lot of money already. I could not even afford to buy more during the dip since I was late on selling my alts to bitcoin.

Last night did hurt on my side also.
5.5k look like an easy target now.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

Not totally. I don't put emotions on what's happening with my portfolio. I just add more and more during dips and troughs like what's happening today. I will only take profit upon retirement or when I reached the target price I have set. Currently, I enjoy watching the movements and waiting for a good entry point.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

All of the altcoins I bought have fallen, and it's all. No one altcoin is green. This is really an unfortunate thing. I thought that investing in cryptocurrencies in 2018 would bring some benefits. Cry
freakdust123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Hmn,, yes, its sad but we must accept this is crypto cycle, im still optimistic about my tokens which down 40% of its price :3
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Strange is certainly a question, but in order to profit from altcoyin, you need time and endurance. You invest, you wait for promotion, you sell. That's all.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

Yeah sometimes I do but then I realised that it's because I compare my portfolio to times when it was worth more instead of comparing it to the worth it had when it was created. I think we all tend to forget that at the time when some of us invested the overall values of crypto was alot lower  Smiley

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

yes i was feeling bad several months ago when the price of majority cryptocurrencies were fall even i have to cut loss to save my money and honestly at that time i was regretting my portfolio why i choose bitcoin and some altcoins as my investment tools but currently i don't feel bad anymore because gradually i can recover my loss 
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:43 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 06:18:37 AM by tornikejr

It is very hard to Stay calm during this blood waves, however, you should realize that market will recover soon or later and use this situation to buy more coins.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Omokorewa

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

At times i do feel bad and want to quit, but when i realized that when something is about to great, it always weaken someone then i continue to hope that things are going to be changed for good someday.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

I think now every investor feels bad if he looks into his wallet. I do not even look now in the wallet, because the price of my crypto coins has dropped very much, and it's unclear now when the market turns around and whether it will happen. I thought it was a month ago, but now the etherium is below $ 500, which no one else will.
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

very bad where my overall portfolio especially all my tokens below the price that I was expecting. I do not have a good signal when to sell and when to buy, so what I feel right now is very bad and sad. but with this incident made me learn to be more careful again so as not to lose in the future and try to hold while hoping the price will go up
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

Yes, situation with the market now not the best! All prices only also do that fall! Money on the account every day becomes less and less. I hope that shortly the bull after all will replace a bear!

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

no matter what happens in the market, I never feel bad about my portfolio. if my assets go down, then it's my own fault, because I've made a wrong investment plan and if my assets go up, then this is the luck I get.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

Definitely yes. Even though I accepted these scenarios and somehow managed to stay calm but at the back of my mind I do feel very bad because of drastically losing the value of my portfolio.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Your portfolio can go up or down every day, don't feel bad about it. I've diversified myself into some of my fav and great coins/tokens. I don't really care about how the market is doing right now. I'm holding onto my portfolio for at least 6 months.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

If you still have extra money left, you can and should buy. And many just have to wait for better times, because all the money is already invested and even fell in price

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Your portfolio should be formed after the research of what you want to buy and in what position the coin is now... If you bought in December-January 2017-2018 now your portfolio is not in the best shape. In the portfolio, it is better to have several well-known coins with growth potential and several coins very promising and young.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: