Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀【ANN】🚀【CryptoGame】🚀 ExoPlanets 🚀 - 3D Space Exploration Crypto Game! 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 402 times)
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 10:10:46 AM by ExoPlanets.io

Update: Presale will start on June 30th!

Welcome To ExoPlanets

A new space exploration cryptogame that allows you to own ExoPlanets on the Ethereum blockchain!

Bounty | Website | Gameplay | Preslae | Roadmap |

Social:
| Twitter | Discord | Reddit | Medium | Telegram |

Intro:
Every planet outside of our solar system is called "ExoPlanet". Currently, there are only 3,786 confirmed ExoPlanets according to NASA's database.
We are using this database as a new take on the crypto games genre and will allow players to own and trade ExoPlanets, which are ERC721 tokens, with real scientific names and data, taken driectly from NASA.
The game will offer amazing and innovative features like our CryptoMatching mechanism, unseen before 3D graphics and interactive playable environments.
NO MORE STATIC JPGS AND BORING CRYPTO COLLECTIBLES! Cheesy
We aim to evolve the crypto games genre by creating actual games that are interactive and playable. We want to justify the games in "crypto games".

Main Features:
  • Marketplace for different and unique 3D ExoPlanets with real names and data from NASA.
  • CryptoMatching - A new and innovative feature that will match your ExoPlanet to one of CoinMarketCap's top 50 coins.
    The performance of your CryptoMatch from the real live crypto market will influence your ExoPlanet's stats directly.
  • Evolving your ExoPlanet from a barren rock planet all the way to a live civilization with space exploration capabilites.
  • Exploring space, taking over smaller resource planets.
  • Mining resources and ExoTokens from resource planets, which are ERC20 tokens that will be used to advance further in the game.
    They will not be purchasable and can only be obtained by mining in the game with our Proof-Of-Gaming mechanism, or via our bounties.
  • Monthly prize pool for the players with the most resource planets on the galaxy board.
  • Mobile app and minigames using Unity Engine in future updates.

Check out our gameplay section to learn more.

Presale:
The presale will allow early fans and followers to have a chance at owning some of the first ExoPlanets on the market.
Only 100-200 ExoPlanets will be up for sale during the presale, and only ~3700 ExoPlanets will ever exist in the game, due to
the fact that the game is built on NASA's database of confirmed ExoPlanets in the known galaxy.
Early adopters will have a clear advantage, as they will secure their ownership before the main game is launched.
Presale will take place between June-July. Follow us for exact dates and updates.

Make sure to check our presale page, and check out our roadmap too.

Follow us on our social media channels and be the firsts to know about updates, releases, bounties, pictures, gameplay videos and much more!
| Twitter | Discord | Reddit | Medium | Telegram |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Reserved.  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Reserved.  Grin

Good luck mate! Gonna be hard to get an ExoPlanet. Best of luck Cheesy

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Reserved.  Grin

Good luck mate! Gonna be hard to get an ExoPlanet. Best of luck Cheesy

With current market situation, I don't think this is an interesting idea for the people to spend money. CryptoKitties blew because of the crypto boom during late autumn/early winter in general. There was plenty profits throwing away in everything that popped-up on "blockchain". I wish you good luck, but that's not the project I would invest nowadays.
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

With current market situation, I don't think this is an interesting idea for the people to spend money. CryptoKitties blew because of the crypto boom during late autumn/early winter in general. There was plenty profits throwing away in everything that popped-up on "blockchain". I wish you good luck, but that's not the project I would invest nowadays.

You are correct that the market settled down, and that one of the reasons CryptoKitties was so successfull is becuase it launched in the golden era of crypto so far, but I don't think you are aware of the growing industry of crypto games.
More and more crypto games are launching every day and people do enjoy them both for the fun of the game and for the possibility of profit.
There have been several major success after CryptoKitties when the market was very bearish, and that didn't stop them.

We aim to take this industry forward and create actual games, rather than just another crypto collectibles game (like kitties).
Combining that with the fact that people are still playing in hundreds of crypto games on a daily basis - this is definitely a genre that won't go away or die out when the market is weak.
Actually, playing a crypto game is your only chance of doubling or even tripling your investment in a very short amount of time these days.

Crypto games attract gamers and ordinary crypto falks alike, and that is a very strong combination.
My point is that some people may use crypto games as an investment channel, which is fine, but a lot of people also play them because it's fun and exciting, especially if the game is done well and have a long shelf life.

Don't underestimate the power of a well designed and executed game. Not in the crypto world and not in the regular gaming world Wink

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

You are correct that the market settled down, and that one of the reasons CryptoKitties was so successfull is becuase it launched in the golden era of crypto so far, but I don't think you are aware of the growing industry of crypto games.
More and more crypto games are launching every day and people do enjoy them both for the fun of the game and for the possibility of profit.
There have been several major success after CryptoKitties when the market was very bearish, and that didn't stop them.

We aim to take this industry forward and create actual games, rather than just another crypto collectibles game (like kitties).
Combining that with the fact that people are still playing in hundreds of crypto games on a daily basis - this is definitely a genre that won't go away or die out when the market is weak.
Actually, playing a crypto game is your only chance of doubling or even tripling your investment in a very short amount of time these days.

Crypto games attract gamers and ordinary crypto falks alike, and that is a very strong combination.
My point is that some people may use crypto games as an investment channel, which is fine, but a lot of people also play them because it's fun and exciting, especially if the game is done well and have a long shelf life.

Don't underestimate the power of a well designed and executed game. Not in the crypto world and not in the regular gaming world Wink

You have the point. However I would like to see some kind of statistics for the crypto games, as you speak it's quite popular. Yet I didn't see plenty of news about crypto games in general, community hasn't speak that much about them. Why?
zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

You are making announcement of your project, and there is no info about the team, and no info about what country is this project coming from?Huh

ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

You have the point. However I would like to see some kind of statistics for the crypto games, as you speak it's quite popular. Yet I didn't see plenty of news about crypto games in general, community hasn't speak that much about them. Why?

It's still a small industry in comparison to the crypto market, but you can find lots of websites that follow dapp's performances and most of these dapps are games.
Check out https://dappradar.com/category/game for instance, or http://dappboard.com/app/games

Have fun Smiley

ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 07:05:28 AM by ExoPlanets.io

You are making announcement of your project, and there is no info about the team, and no info about what country is this project coming from?Huh

There is an "About Us" section in the website.
The company is based in Malta, most of the team is in Tel-Aviv.

Cheers mate.

ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

Added a Bounty program. Enjoy the hunt!

Also, a new post on our Medium about the general direction of crypto games. Let us know what you think! You can read it here.

ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 01:38:27 PM by ExoPlanets.io

Welcom or Welcome ?

We are a group of talented artists, programmers, hardcore gamers and blockchain enthusiasts.
We came under one roof to bring the world the next level of crypto games.
We are Sunrise Crypto Gaming Studio.
Together with you, we will build a powerhouse of crypto games and set the bar in the blockchain gaming industry.

Not a single info about Sunrise Crypto Gaming Studio on internet....

Thank you for pointing out the typo, it is now fixed in the original post.

We are a rather new studio and ExoPlanets is our first project. Naturally there won't be information about us online. If all goes well and ExoPlanets is everything we plan it to be, more information on us will slowly fill the internet. That is the nature of things.

Cheers.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Also, a new post on our Medium about the general direction of crypto games. Let us know what you think! You can read it here.
I think the project ExoPlanets will be very popular with game lovers who can afford to use ExoPlanet, evolve life on it to the point of space exploration capabilities and expand to smaller resource planets across the galaxy
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

I think it's one of the unique things to apply to crytocourrency, and it's amazing, with this crytogame project to be a very fun thing for investors, hopefully this project will grow well in the future
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

I think the project ExoPlanets will be very popular with game lovers who can afford to use ExoPlanet, evolve life on it to the point of space exploration capabilities and expand to smaller resource planets across the galaxy

Thank you, we believe that as well! we are working really hard to make this the most epic crypto game yet Smiley

ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

I think it's one of the unique things to apply to crytocourrency, and it's amazing, with this crytogame project to be a very fun thing for investors, hopefully this project will grow well in the future

Thank you! we hope so too.

meri21

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

this is altcoin section, would be great if u post this on token section mate!
jumpinglikehorserafal

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

You should give us some demo of this game. I want to check it out! ;]
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

this is altcoin section, would be great if u post this on token section mate!

Sorry, will post it there as well. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

You should give us some demo of this game. I want to check it out! ;]

Our website's homepage is how you will be able to see your ExoPlanet. Further glimpses and teasers will be released soon! make sure to follow our social media channels to see them. Smiley

bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I like this project game and I like about The game’s ecosystem is built to last a long time, even though there is a finite amount of ExoTokens to be mined, using concepts from real crypto mining like halving the rewards after certain milestones and so on.  Wink
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

I like this project game and I like about The game’s ecosystem is built to last a long time, even though there is a finite amount of ExoTokens to be mined, using concepts from real crypto mining like halving the rewards after certain milestones and so on.  Wink
If you like with this project you can followup investments or support it, according to my personal game ecosystem concept is indeed still there can use it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: