Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 3996 times)
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

This kind of project is really convenient, especially for gamers that having fun from simply playing games.
An here in SGAME, they could get some income just by doing what they like.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EfganMiu

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:27:42 PM

As the call of the "mine" token just by playing the game with the direct resistance genre. It not only brings an experience but also more important. The project is very interesting.
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

project-based game being highly sought after by investors, allowing the project success but can experience SGAME it all depends on the method of promotion is done by team
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

steady! playing the game will get the crypto token, I think a project like this will be a new belle for the gamers of the world. hopefully the progress progresses smoothly and many investors are interested in this project.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

Do you have any proof the Pewdiepie had collaboration with you? Because that isn't what I saw in his YouTube channel like he just mentioned you SGame Pro but he didn't say that he did the collaboration. Hope someone from the team will enlighten me.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Not gonna lie when I saw pewdiepie advertising this project I was pretty excited to see what this project is all about, reading the whitepaper and understanding the vision got me excited for the future of this project. I'll be honest here I really see potential in this but the only problem that I have with this is, I think you need more social media attention, you really need to step up on the marketing game. I think you need to attract more gaming channels to advertise your platform. That will definitely help this project gain more social media attention and grow organically in regards to investors. If you got like 5 really famous gaming youtubers to advertise your platform then that will really be a huge help for the future of SGM.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

Not gonna lie when I saw pewdiepie advertising this project I was pretty excited to see what this project is all about, reading the whitepaper and understanding the vision got me excited for the future of this project. I'll be honest here I really see potential in this but the only problem that I have with this is, I think you need more social media attention, you really need to step up on the marketing game. I think you need to attract more gaming channels to advertise your platform. That will definitely help this project gain more social media attention and grow organically in regards to investors. If you got like 5 really famous gaming youtubers to advertise your platform then that will really be a huge help for the future of SGM.

It seems to me that it is with advertising in social networks that the team is OK, the twitter and facebook are constantly updated, which undoubtedly influences attracting new investors and timely informs the whole community!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

pewdiepie makes somewhere an open statement about their participation and promotion of this project? I would like to see it.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I thought we need a transparency, like the pewdiepie are truly of ambasador of the games. With those are just Tricks marketing by " Paid promote". How far the ICO goes? There's not yet update by team.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

Very nice Project. this project will be successfull because have a great concept,more benefit, good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

The project is being developed in the field of mobile games,undoubtedly a good choice and should appeal to the General public.This is a great opportunity to earn money in the gaming industry.I fully support the project and its team,and follow their development.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

looks promising and I think this project will get a lot of good support from investors, I hope that many investors and prize hunters who invest in this game project then follow other information.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

looks promising and I think this project will get a lot of good support from investors, I hope that many investors and prize hunters who invest in this game project then follow other information.

Game projects are still popular, because the dominant platform has not been created. Therefore, there is an intense competition for leadership. The project has a large and experienced team, but I did not find any advantages over similar projects.
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

The project is being developed in the field of mobile games,undoubtedly a good choice and should appeal to the General public.This is a great opportunity to earn money in the gaming industry.I fully support the project and its team,and follow their development.

The project is impressive and the team is very complete, and having Pewdiepie as a partner gives the project a lot of exposure, but I would prefer that the project was not so focused on mobile games, "real" gamers use PC or PlayStation.
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

I love games.
I think that it is a good thing that rewards are given to users in activities related to games using blockchain technology.
eSports will become more and more popular.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

The SGame Pro project is one that will definitely affect the world in the best possible way. be part of it today is good
many will join this project if all teams are also passionate about developing this project, as the project will be successful depending on the team involved in this project.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

The project is impressive and the team is very complete, and having Pewdiepie as a partner gives the project a lot of exposure, but I would prefer that the project was not so focused on mobile games, "real" gamers use PC or PlayStation.

In fact, mobile games occupy a very large segment of the audience and a significant share of the market in the gaming industry, as well as popularity are gaining joint browser-based online games, but this is another direction!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

so far I have seen a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project, and this is certainly a very good thing for the Betterment of the project. because at least this could make all the team so much more excited again in developing the project.
zhongli123

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Well, the concept of the project will obviously be popular, as the mobile games market grows on an ongoing basis, so there must be enough opportunities for the blockchain system to be actively used in this direction.
The project is really very promising, and, perhaps, this new Platform can become the market leader on the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: