Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform  (Read 2324 times)
Ivanovich798

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

I signed up for MAFsocial few days ago. Was really impressed with usability and lay out in this early stage. Everything is working perfectly so this really is a project with a working product before ICO stage. I think this really is a crypto project that will catch on because this is something people will understand. Been following MAKEAGOLIO since the beginning as an Apollo investor and really see great potential in this partnership with Apollo. Great project, great team, and great community. Together is the only way to get crypto to mass adoption. Journey to 100K is making great reviews about MAKEAFOLIO project. No hype,... Just unbiased info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hassen1461

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

Makefolio is an awesome project with unlimited potential even though the entire project is still in the process of being completed. To add to this, the partners of Makefolio make it even better. I’m really glad to be part of this project. Also, the contest that Makefolio is currently running is great and it is an excellent way to raise awareness of this great project, as well as, its partners. I’ve been in the Telegram group and the Administrators are doing a great service by providing assistance when required. This project is going to be huge in the near future and therefore I am really glad I’m aware of it and honored to be part of it.
Pomogov42

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

Makeafolio in my opinion has enough chances to achieve the indicated goals and objectives. Paying attention to their work in social networks, there is a good opinion and we can assume that they are not scattered with empty promises and calls for anything. I hope that this project will continue to work in the right direction and will not become another scum. I participate in this project, because I see on it a good potential. The developers of this project have made a very good platform, which really can attract investors.
Pasha1234

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Through the MakeAFolio mentoring program, users have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders by joining the Mentor MAF program, where they will be trained and advised on issues related to the electricity world. Death as a good ICO detection. Users can also become MAF consultants after being evaluated and selected by the MAF team. Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

Those who early access to MAFSocial, you will notice similar elements to Twitter and FB. This was done to create a familiar UI so you can feel right at home and not spend days learning to navigate it.
OrionRU

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project!
Konst_Klim

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

It's a good idea to create your own package (portfolio) of crypto-currency, transformed into a conditional unit (for ease of management).
It is very difficult to monitor each token and crypto currency separately.
Now this problem, solved by a dream all in one platform that did not suffice earlier.
I hope that the developers will work out a convenient and intuitive interface for the future site, for managing the portfolio of crypto tools.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

What marketing strategies have you put in place to ensure the platforms success?

In this space, strategic partnerships are key to a business's success. Makeafolio has already achieved three partnerships which are mutually beneficial to each party, and we don't plan to stop there.
Vells

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Does this status bar on the sale of tokens tell you the number of tokens sold or just the status of the current round? These resources in which can be used to purchase currency crypto, will be based on market analysis?
MiroFran

Activity: 453
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

This is a really good idea, promising project, great leadership and future timeline. This contest is really awesome. I hope this project will be enough popularity to be successful. I think that it is good news for all. I’ll be happy to obtain this coin. This is a direct coin. It is a trusted coin. It is already announced in listings on CryptoBridge. It will be in future a very promising coin.
vgiglio

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Just getting to learn more and more about Makeafolio. WHat a great concept. I would have to say that Facebook better look out cause Makeafolio is coming. I learned of your project when you and Apollo Currency became partners. What a partnership it is and will be. Knowing that Makafolio will be using Apollo Hermes platform will make one heck of a difference in the crypto space. The time is now to get buying some Makeafio tokens. This will be number one in the social and portfolio space for years to come Smiley Smiley Smiley
olga1977

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

I think this project is going to be very serious and have a big potential to be success in near future. Promising idea with a good team, I like it! I'm sure that the project will be. I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is actually very good. I think that is a big number of allocation for the bounty. I hope i could join the bounty campaign.
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Yeah! It is time to regulate facial recognition and these high error rates must be reduced or else there is not point of using these kind of software with high error rate. Experts advise need to be considered and find a solution
Congratulations on your project being among the best I consulted your company has the potential to grow a lot and compete on an equal footing in the market. and that great projects for the future emerge from this wonderful partnership that has emerged in this market so competitive
This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team. Good luck
There are a number of different algorithms used to turn the guesses of a still-learning facial recognition program into “learned” modifications to the program itself, but the most basic principle is that the program should repeat successes and not mistakes.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

What is the team's experience?

You can view more about our team members on our website here: https://www.makeafolio.com   Just click on "Team" or visit the individual LinkedIn profiles.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:55:30 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 01:54:44 AM by hybridmedia

What exactly will this education syllabus be about, any hints of course titles?

The MAF curriculum will consist of six modules, and two of those modules will be the same across the four levels, Beginner through Expert: MAF Orientation and History of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. The remaining four modules will be specific to a user's skill level; Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert. Beginners will learn general cryptocurrency terminology and cover topics like how to create a paper wallet. Obviously, the Expert level will tackle higher-level topics including required reading and in-depth analysis of the eight journal articles that Satoshi referenced in the original Bitcoin whitepaper. The course content is being created in-house by one of our team member who holds a Master's in Education and has previous curriculum development experience at the graduate level.
mabdead2014

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

Makeafolio is the right platform for beginners in the world of cryptocurrency.  It will allow for easy access for new users with the new users only havingto deposit Bitcoin, Etherium or other base coins/tokens to be invested into  other coins.  I really hope that Makeafolio reaches the point that they can accept money directly from banks through transfers or debits.  This would allow for even more people to access Makeafolio platform.  The platform is for people that have little knowledge of cryptos.  If potential crypto buyers can get to the point of buying and sending Bitcoin, Etherium and other coins to Makeafolio for investment, then what is to keep them from going futher on their own?  For this reason I think it would be in the best interest of Makeafoilio to accept fiat money.
       Makeafolio levels of experience will help customers that come to this platform fall into the right level of experience to not waste time going over things already learned.  On the other side of Makefolios's platform is the mentor program which matches the level of need for mentoring with the mentors level.    
        Makeafolio's social network will allow Cryptocurrency holders a much needed venue to communicate with other of a like mind, without being made fun of for investing in made up money as most people don't yet understand cryptocurrency.  I really like to fact that on Makeafolio's social site that you will earn MAF for participating in the site by reading post and posting things.  All the other social site just want to make money off you.  They track everything you do, say, look at and sell it to the highest bidders.  On other sites you are just an object to be studied and have items directed at you for sell or to sway your opinion.   On Makeafolio's social network you will at least be on the earning end of participation.291
        All in all or should I say all in one, Makeafolio will be a leader in the areas it ventures into.  With all the strong partnerships it has and the developing Hermes blockchain over the next year, Makeafolio should rise through the ranks to the top of the crypto world.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

Looks like this is a complete app solution to those who wants to learn cryptocurrency right? But beside some modules in your app about the curriculum what other features are you offering different from so many applications already existing?

zainabali

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

he MAF curriculum will consist of six modules, and two of those modules will be the same across the four levels, Beginner through Expert: MAF Orientation and History of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. The remaining four modules will be specific to a user's skill level; Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert. Beginners will learn general cryptocurrency terminology and cover topics like how to create a paper wallet. Obviously, the Expert level will tackle higher-level topics including required reading and in-depth analysis of the eight journal articles that Satoshi referenced in the original Bitcoin whitepaper. The course content is being created in-house by one of our team member who holds a Master's in Education and has previous curriculum development experience at the graduate level.
You can view more about our team members on our website here: https://www.makeafolio.com   Just click on "Team" or visit the individual LinkedIn profiles.
Aleksandr05

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Here we can all work together well, because there is a very cool team of developers who know their business better than anyone else in this industry, so do not miss this opportunity and move forward this direction !!!

I'm glad to be in this team cool guys, I believe that together we will achieve steep results, I advise everyone !!!

Friends have such an opportunity to miss, it just does not make sense, because there is a huge potential for development, both teams and the project as a whole !!! Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: