Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad,Good Or This is Still normal  (Read 384 times)
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

1-100 coin rank in coinmarkepcap remain to fall, are this a bad news , good news or is still normally?  when we turn back time to 2017 the price its looks so normal because these things is happen to in 2017 before a great pump
No one is sure that after this there will be a particularly fast and dynamic, and most importantly, a prolonged pump. In the meantime, this situation can be described in one word - this is normal, due to speculation and panic and the continuation of the bear market.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

1-100 coin rank in coinmarkepcap remain to fall, are this a bad news , good news or is still normally?  when we turn back time to 2017 the price its looks so normal because these things is happen to in 2017 before a great pump
No one is sure that after this there will be a particularly fast and dynamic, and most importantly, a prolonged pump. In the meantime, this situation can be described in one word - this is normal, due to speculation and panic and the continuation of the bear market.
Dropping of the price is normal thing, specially this time because the price of the bitcoin is really dump so then it is now expected that the altcoin will also dump, because eth will also dump and maybe some of the coin price affected on this huge dumping because of some transaction and some more bad issue that affect the volume of crypto in the market place.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

It's still normal,. recently the market of crypto is not too good, the green market cant stand for too long, and then there is news that exchanges being hacked, and it caused all the price to plunge down, for me the price of bitcoin still good compare to last year price, and there are big hopes in the next few months that last year spiking will happened again
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

bitcoin and altcoin prices are still fairly normal, the price drops is common in digital currencies ... a few months ago it had happened like this but only 20 days bitcoin and altcoin prices rise again .
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

Even if I insist it is a normal scenario in crypto world, I still felt surprised everytime there is a bearish or a bullish momentum in the market. When I just thought that there will be corrections, it's the other way around. Just a few days of correction and then there's a bump or dump. Really, this is how unpredictable crypto is.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

I still believe in cryptocurrency above top 100 coins in a market.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Cilorku

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

Current market conditions show a decline, but I think it is still normal because Bitcoin will affect every movement of altcoin. and I hope this is just a cycle course and according to experts past mid-year prices will be back at the pump.
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

now I think the market is so bad, almost all coins in the market have decrease above 5%
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

I don't trust the crypto market anymore. I am hodling but because I have no choice as I don't want to sell everything at 97% loss but when all these experts keep saying bull run is around the corner I don't trust them anymore. I turned off my youtube notifications now for crypto stuff because most of them are liars who are lining their pockets just to pump the coins they bought and dump on newbies. I had enough of their shilling and lying tactics. I will hodl for as long as it takes to see a turnaround or as long as I can hold before my living money runs out in three months unless I get paid form more crypto jobs and can survive a bit longer. June is looking even worse than May right now, it sucks..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

The situation, of course, is unpleasant, but only because I did not manage to go out on money to make the purchase lower, now I just need to wait for the reversal. Yes, whales managed once again to create panic in the market and buy back what they wanted. I think that the fall will continue in the near future, do not panic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

I don't think that falling price could be a bad news. Think if price don't fall investment will not  be made and thus profit cannot be generated. So no worry while price reduce. In recent time, due to so many issues price is bearish. But this is really not the end at all, believe me. HOLD for the period, get insight as much as possible. It will help you to do technical analysis in future. Market might develop like 2017. Ultimately, you will win.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

I think this is absolutely normal, now is just the time when you need to invest in coins in order to make a profit in the future. So you do not need to worry.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

I think this is normal, normal prices decrease before the holiday idul fitri.
Because many people sell their coins so there is a decline. Perhaps the best time for now is to buy or invest.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

What those coins are experiencing now is heavy market corrections. I don't think we will see the huge bull run as was in 2017 for a long time now. Before this coins can test their all time high again, it will be long. And it's when they can reach where they were in 2017 before we can boldly say the 2017 bull run is upon us again.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

I don't trust the crypto market anymore. I am hodling but because I have no choice as I don't want to sell everything at 97% loss but when all these experts keep saying bull run is around the corner I don't trust them anymore. I turned off my youtube notifications now for crypto stuff because most of them are liars who are lining their pockets just to pump the coins they bought and dump on newbies. I had enough of their shilling and lying tactics. I will hodl for as long as it takes to see a turnaround or as long as I can hold before my living money runs out in three months unless I get paid form more crypto jobs and can survive a bit longer. June is looking even worse than May right now, it sucks..
My opinion, you made one of the most terrible mistakes , you listened to someone . Do not listen to experts from YouTube , as it is almost 100% paid reviews . Wink

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

That is pretty normal because a correction always occur weekly. When the price of every cryptocurrency drops down for over -20%, a panic selling occurs while those who wanted to grab those at its lowest price are hiding in the dark to take a profit securely. The chart always goes up and down. It also depends on the investors approach and reaction with the market. Even a twisted news affects the price of an altcoin where a FUD will be created. If you are doing business in cryptocurrency for over a year, what happening right now is pretty normal.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

If crypto is going to get more money into it eventually (which is the consensus) and these currencies exist in the near future (aren't labelled securities by SEC) then I think we can safely assume most of them (not all) will make ATHs sometime when more money comes in. In other words this was a standard dip that had to come, and another bull run should be coming in theory soon.

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:59:25 AM

I'm also think its normal, and today some coins already starting to rise up again.
Let's just wait patiently for the price to rise up to a stable value again.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

in my mind, The current price drop seems normal, as it is an investment trade that means a buy-sell market. This decline can be caused by the high level of sales to the market normally, this happens to depend on the needs of the coin owner is very reasonable. So this situation can be described in a single word that is normal, due to speculation and panic and continuation of the bear market.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

I think this is normal, normal prices decrease before the holiday idul fitri.
Because many people sell their coins so there is a decline. Perhaps the best time for now is to buy or invest.
most importantly we are wise about price movements, while still having a selling point I would say the price is stable, persisting in the red market situation is a wise decision there and start investing when the cheap price can provide benefits in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █