Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23860 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:33:42 AM

In the previous year the crypto market was suffering and now the crypto market showing a positive sign and i think it is ready to take off anytime, i believe crypto market will gonna show a huge of prices because of the support from the community.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:20:24 AM

We are in the same situation like in 2015 when the price of BTC dumped to 90% and just stay side away, but after that the price rally to more than 3000% , so no reason to left this market and just keep holding strong and we will be get big reward later.

I am agree that there is no reason leaving cryptomarket. Its good time for buying more and accumulating because crypto have potential in the future. Crypto price always volatile and i think the price and market cap value will recover this year because many good news will arrive

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:37:13 AM

Talking about the market, when will it begin to take off, I think it's still very long. For now, this may be a new process to restore market prices. Look at the Crypto market record that Bull will definitely happen again and I think maybe in 2021. We must be patient and still be sure whether this year the market will begin to recover and stabilize.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:43:51 AM

In the previous year the crypto market was suffering and now the crypto market showing a positive sign and i think it is ready to take off anytime, i believe crypto market will gonna show a huge of prices because of the support from the community.
Of course, the cryptocurrency market will fall more than once and will recover and grow more than once. We need patience and an understanding of the characteristics of this market. It develops cyclically, since it is practically not secured and its price is formed solely on the basis of the relationship between supply and demand. Smart people will stay in crypto at any price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:53:26 AM

Once the crypto suffer who are first also who are suffer like what happened last year because of the cryptocurrecy dumped most of us are losing most our investment. So if we want to gets benefits again from the cryptocurrency make sure you are ready to support it and buy more coins to not decrease the value fastly but instead of dumping we will see the value increasing again.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:02:28 AM

Once the crypto suffer who are first also who are suffer like what happened last year because of the cryptocurrecy dumped most of us are losing most our investment. So if we want to gets benefits again from the cryptocurrency make sure you are ready to support it and buy more coins to not decrease the value fastly but instead of dumping we will see the value increasing again.
but these activities to buy bitcoin will be better if done simultaneously, giving rise to great strength. maybe with the big news that supports it, it can be done, so pump happens

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:43:15 PM

We are just at the beginning of using cryptocurrency technology and we have years of price growth ahead people just cannot see it yet
Well, It was around 9-10 years from the beginning of using this technology as we know all, that bitcoin was created in 2009, but you are right, 10 years isn't so much, this technology will aim for better in the future.. Also, this community will start to be bigger over the years, so for sure that the market will grow so much as soon as the cryptos will be allowed in over the world.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:50:39 PM

Definitely it will grow in the future market !
There have been many times when bitcoin was growing, and he had also submitted , I think that he will grow in the future, there is little doubt

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:06:07 PM

There have been many times when bitcoin was growing, and he had also submitted , I think that he will grow in the future, there is little doubt

there is not the slightest doubt for future market growth because all will be able to return and the situation is better than now
everything requires a process to lead to market growth and we are indirectly forced to wait for a longer period
we wait if it's time to arrive the situation will be much different and all the prices of crypto coins will go up much higher

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:11:26 PM

of course, the Crypto market in the future will grow better and this condition will end soon.
indeed, this situation has been a long time, but it's still like this, but you must be optimistic and believe that someday the market will rise and grow better.
doubt, you don't need to hesitate even though you don't know when the market will rise but you have to be sure of yourself that Crypto can still grow.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:33:59 AM

You should never rule out the possibility of 100% because everything can change very quickly, because there are a lot of dependencies and we understand this today. But in order to make money on this, we need to take advantage of the situation.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:36:10 AM

Well I believe the worst we can ever witness was in 2018 and what is left will be better ,look at the market condition today ,bitcoin make it back to over 4000$ and what matters is how healthy the crypto space is ,I'm sure in time new money will flow in

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:45:04 AM

We are in the same situation like in 2015 when the price of BTC dumped to 90% and just stay side away, but after that the price rally to more than 3000% , so no reason to left this market and just keep holding strong and we will be get big reward later.
Any altcoin really can not take off (and whether it is necessary to take off at all?),but bitcoin is not a simple patient.namely bitcoin in the long run will be very expensive.Do not look at the charts see what is happening around bitcoin.As for me, the background is very positive.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:31:43 AM

For sure it will, because huge companies and even the whole countries are investing millions of dollars into crypto currencies and blockchain development. You will see in a couple of years that you were wrong.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:41:15 AM

No you are right,it will definitely go up, and it will be very soon,and the most interesting that capitalization from the current prices will be 20 times more so than now,now is just another manipulation,and recruitment aktywowa at a good price,Govert after the price drops to 2000-1500 dollars for the cue ball,then going after strong growth
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

Your prediction is wrong as we know the crypto market already takes off as its making the market started to become sustainable and stable,on the past couple of months we saw the pump of coins that lead to an good rally of the market and we expect more that the market will show more rising of coins as investors surely return here to make money.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:36:30 PM

Your prediction is wrong as we know the crypto market already takes off as its making the market started to become sustainable and stable,on the past couple of months we saw the pump of coins that lead to an good rally of the market and we expect more that the market will show more rising of coins as investors surely return here to make money.
In fact, the scenario in which the cryptocurrency does not show its maximum price is quite real, but this does not mean that there will be no big prices, for example $15,000 for bitcoin, is not it a rise in price and a little?

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:54:01 PM

The Crypto market has its own way to develop so we will not control it at any point of time if it was not take up at any type of situation we cannot do anything against that still a good moment we will definitely need to wait for sometime otherwise the next thing will not be constantly fixed.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:22:57 PM

I agree with your argument, because I think the same way and I think that now is a very good time to buy and increase the volume of coins in our wallets, because there is a chance that prices can again grow by 3000% and this will bring much profit to many holders of cryptocurrency.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:31:04 PM

Every market drops or raises but they never stay the same forever.

Crypto may turn into zero at the end, it is a risky investment but i believe in future of crypto and taking that risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: