Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23860 times)
gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:58:47 PM

Even if the crypto currency never rises to its maximum prices, it is still able to show at least a less significant increase in prices, this will be enough to make money on it, especially do not forget about the opportunity to trade on the exchange

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:21:19 PM

The cryptocurency market would take off or not but we all know that we had the biggest market crush in the crypto history and prices went down like 1/10 times. All we need to ask ourselves that we had the right lessons or not? Do we have security or not? Are we happy or not? We have to ask those questions every day to ourselves. If you still want to stay in this market you should be wise and spread your risks.

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:28:56 PM

I think this is impossible. Cryptocurrencies are developing very quickly and more and more people want to own them. This will greatly affect the future price of coins.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:30:57 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
It seems that you are not a trader with a patience, you are angry and leave the market. Very well, so sharks have done the right thing. They remove people like you, and now when uptrend comes, they will attract a lot of new people to the market.
dicaprio

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:34:46 PM

The market now really has very low rates of popularity in the world. But all this is done only for most people. This is the main manipulation. Now there are so many people who understand that you need to invest today and now.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

For me i still be believe in crypto, time will come that the market will be on are side again Wink just keep on believing in what you love  Cheesy
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:44:12 PM

Well, the chance is very low that the cryptocurrency will no longer be able to rise, since on the contrary now there is an influx of very large funds , I think now we need to use the chance to take many altcoins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:44:55 PM

Hmm! Please let the crypto take off Shocked
Some funny time I think such, like what if the crypto market refuses to come up, what will man do?
It will be so painful though, because I have seen better value and my appetite has been activated high. But I believe it may take long but the market will recover.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:46:28 PM

We are just at the beginning of using cryptocurrency technology and we have years of price growth ahead people just cannot see it yet
That's just reach the finish line only a few of the existing projects. And the cost of most of the cryptocurrencies will come to naught.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:58:51 PM

The fact that the market is in the flat for more than a year is quite normal. For the crypto market, this is not a big temporary volume. See more globally. If the cryptocurrency had no future, it would not be so popular now.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:46:05 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

This will depend on your belief pal, if you had a doubt in the market of crypto, you will really tell us here that the market will never take off. But if you are bullish and crypto enthusiast, you will always think that the market will rise or bounce once more just for now need to be patience in keeping waiting. But in reality so far we need to be a bullish while bear was in progress.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:26:49 AM

The fact that the market is in the flat for more than a year is quite normal. For the crypto market, this is not a big temporary volume. See more globally. If the cryptocurrency had no future, it would not be so popular now.

Every investment market have volatile movement on the price and its normal happen to crypto. After big jump end 2017, most investor taking profits and market will recovery again in near future. Crypto will survive and profitable in the future so i think its better to accumulating more coin

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:41:20 AM

We all have witnessed that it has already taken off and it reached $20k. Perhaps the huge decline that pull us in $3,5k don't look so good but hey, we were all now noticed by everyone in the world. We have their attention now and maybe the long bear market is the price we need to pay. But now more and more institutions are pursuing blockhain and the next time we lift off is gonna be greater than the last time.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:45:49 AM

Every investment market have volatile movement on the price and its normal happen to crypto. After big jump end 2017, most investor taking profits and market will recovery again in near future. Crypto will survive and profitable in the future so i think its better to accumulating more coin
if courage to accumulate our coins amount , we have to calculate its risk too.dont ever think positive side only, we have to think the negative side if market didnt moved as our hopes.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:04:24 AM

Currently the crypto market is in an unstable position, this certainly takes time for everything to resume normally and I am sure that crypto still has a good future for the future, it is only natural that it is now in a condition that is not stable, up or down cryptocurrency, anything related to cryptocurrency we must be able to react wisely

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:06:07 AM

The price of cryptocurrency has dropped very low and it will be a new start, I believe if we invest in crypto now and hold it for at least two years, we will be profitable.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:06:29 AM

We are just at the beginning of using cryptocurrency technology and we have years of price growth ahead people just cannot see it yet
Current developments are already good but there are still many people who do not know so in my opinion it is true that my own potential is still large enough from bitcoin to be able to experience an increase
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:25:51 AM

Don't be pessimistic, friend. stay here, think positively that the market is improving soon, don't immediately see the market conditions have not improved you think to leave the market, that's not the right way! it will make you lose everything when the market recovers.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:49:02 AM

Sometimes I think it recovers and hopes of recovery, but seeing the trend in almost year now, now I have doubt if it grow in future or not. Every time I hear about bull run from experts, but BTC falls more and more proving their predictions always wrong. At this point, I seriously doubt the recovery of cryptocurrency. It is going through a lot of manipulations.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
dicaprio

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:07:47 PM

The probabilities as usual exist, because now very many countries impose a ban on the use of cryptocurrencies and, in general, the circulation of cryptocurrencies is slowing down very much, so I think that all this is hitting cryptocurrencies very strongly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: